13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rajputana
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rajputana

Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Ok tell me that was not just epic.
Back to top Go down
DayTex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
DayTex

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes, yes it is epic. I'm hoping to pre order it soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rajputana
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rajputana

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Dude, the spider grenade was the best part.
Back to top Go down
DayTex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
DayTex

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm

RIGHT! I'm watching the guy throw it and I'm thinking "The hell is that?" Then the damn hooks pop out and destroys the room.....mind blown.

Last edited by DayTex on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rajputana
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rajputana

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

DayTex wrote:
RIGHT! I'm watching the guy through it and I'm thinking "The hell is that?" Then the dam hooks pop out and destroys the room.....mind blown.

I'm trying to figure out what the hell they are.
Back to top Go down
Mckrack
Corporal
Corporal
Mckrack

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Call of duty + Frostbite 2.0 engine = MoH WF
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Finally a Canadian presence in a FPS!
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Jtf2
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Yeah.... I'll stick to realism. (BF3)

If I want to be in a Micheal Bay action film I'll get BO2.
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 pm

VDEATHMASTERV wrote:
Finally a Canadian presence in a FPS!
Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Jtf2
:O WHAT IS DIS?! xD
Back to top Go down
Rajputana
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rajputana

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Lol Death, suddenly so excited.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Mets, don't be closed-minded.

Personally, Battlefield is amazing and is outstanding in every standard of a shooter title, but MOH has been evolving immensely, and this, even like it's predecessor, stands-out as a combination of what you can experience in Battlefield, and what you can experience in Call of Duty. The title truly brings emphasis in balance for a shooter.

I can't wait to play as SFOD-D, SEAL, SASR, and JTF2. However, mind you, these are Tier-I special forces. There are many people stating, "Where is Rangers, Green Berets, CSOR, COBRA, etc." don't notice that those aren't SMU's, and they're stating Tier-II/Tier-III units.

Apart from that, I'm anxious. There is so much more new gear now, and seeing them balance it will be difficult.
Back to top Go down
DayTex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
DayTex

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:20 pm

metsman3.0 wrote:
Yeah.... I'll stick to realism. (BF3)

If I want to be in a Micheal Bay action film I'll get BO2.
Realism and BF3, not really. Try Project Reality mod for BF2 or ArmA.
Back to top Go down
VDEATHMASTERV
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
VDEATHMASTERV

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Mets, don't be closed-minded.

Personally, Battlefield is amazing and is outstanding in every standard of a shooter title, but MOH has been evolving immensely, and this, even like it's predecessor, stands-out as a combination of what you can experience in Battlefield, and what you can experience in Call of Duty. The title truly brings emphasis in balance for a shooter.

I can't wait to play as SFOD-D, SEAL, SASR, and JTF2. However, mind you, these are Tier-I special forces. There are many people stating, "Where is Rangers, Green Berets, CSOR, COBRA, etc." don't notice that those aren't SMU's, and they're stating Tier-II/Tier-III units.

Apart from that, I'm anxious. There is so much more new gear now, and seeing them balance it will be difficult.

MAYBE THEY WILL BE ADDING OTHER UNITS LATER lol sorry for caps the caps button was on now im too lazy to change it Laughing
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 am

I won't be getting this. I waste money on the original MOH so I think I will use the money for Hitman instead
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:51 am

Definitly getting this with Grand theft Auto V
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:55 am

Have to disagree with your statement Total.

Personally, I think that Medal of Honor was a good title. It emphasizes tactics, teamwork, and objective-play, mixing a classic Battlefield aspect in a Call of Duty mixture in terms of managing your killing streak. However, it did lack many things. The campaign was tedious in terms of firefights, multiplayer had it's...boredom, and it lacked to bring anything new apart from your setting as a Tier-I operative. However, it never hurts to try it again. I heard DICE is working on the MP a bit, and EA is officially not working on the title, but Danger Close is. Also, the campaign looks interesting, but MP looks like it's going to be a hell of a time. Don't knock it till you try it.
Back to top Go down
Blakhole
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am

Woo, go Deadly Razz . I agree, I think it has potential of being great but maybe some balancing issues?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 am

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Have to disagree with your statement Total.

Personally, I think that Medal of Honor was a good title. It emphasizes tactics, teamwork, and objective-play, mixing a classic Battlefield aspect in a Call of Duty mixture in terms of managing your killing streak. However, it did lack many things. The campaign was tedious in terms of firefights, multiplayer had it's...boredom, and it lacked to bring anything new apart from your setting as a Tier-I operative. However, it never hurts to try it again. I heard DICE is working on the MP a bit, and EA is officially not working on the title, but Danger Close is. Also, the campaign looks interesting, but MP looks like it's going to be a hell of a time. Don't knock it till you try it.

I think we have differnet views Razz

I thought the campaign was very well done and i thought it was brilliant, The story was good and the whole idea worked and when played was fun... To me Multiplayer was such a piece of ****. Aside from snipers being OP the whole online to me grew boring in about a week. Additionally VOIP was messed up and online was buggy. I think the biggest fault was the gameplay in that It was trying not to be BF or COD and ended up as a bi-product whereby it was boring and didnt mix well..

I guess we have different views Smile

Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

On MP, but the Campaign was amazing. The storyline featured an excellent setting, character, and interesting missions. Unlike most campaigns, the "Spec-Ops" setting features random clips of massive destruction and bad-*** feeling like a Michael Bay movie.

The Campaign featured a setting to give you the feel of a Tier-I Operative, however, at times, I just felt like the firefights were dull, which is very common. Most of the time, you encounter insurgents with ARs, or RPGs as well, and it was common throughout the story. What I mean is, to make a firefight exciting, you had to expand the standards of weaponary used. Other than that, the SP was 9/10 for me.

MP was well-done, and yes, was boring, but I always found myself coming back to play due to it's balance of BF and COD. Personally, I believe if BF and COD were to mix, it would combine to a true FPS king, and MOH featured that with a uniqueness as well.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 pm

But the insurgents do just use AKs and RPGs in general Razz

I loved sniping in MP, used to go 43/0 all the time on Helmand Valley
Back to top Go down
Hitguy543
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Hitguy543

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 pm

lol! In MoH war fighter there are a few levels in Bosnia(BiH) and I live there. lol! Shocked

Last edited by Hitguy543 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 pm

In the campaign, if the "Insurgents" are running around with AK variants, and RPG type weapons, then they hit the nail on the head for trying to make the AI seem real.

In the real world, we don't have al-Qaeda members rolling up on the troops with G36s, or Javelins.

Trying to "spice that up" would just be retarted, as now days, firefights are pretty quick, and are usually fought at long distances. If you wan't realism, they should show the times with the SF people working with the Natives, instead of always having a run-&-gun setting. But who would want a game like that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Rajputana
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Rajputana

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 pm

They did have one of those native cooperative missions but it was a cut scene that a retarded general calls an air strike on.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:00 pm

You guys are way off and misunderstand what I mean...

When I say that the firefights are dull, it means that they are predictable. It does not mean that their should be insurgents using M16A2/A4 rifles with an SMAW and M9 handguns. It means that it should be more interesting in terms of enemy positions, encounters, etc...

For example, instead of the cliche firefight "RPG on the roof" encounter, it should be "RPG, second level, and Sniper on the roof, with infantrymen on the bottom level." Obviously, it's a long encounter, but you're bringing so much depth into the firefight, it becomes so intense. Shooting guys in the same spot with the same encounter is dull, in which MOH had IMO.
Back to top Go down
eze_trex_xD
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
eze_trex_xD

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 pm

ill get this but when its 40 or 30 dollars Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer   Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Warfighter Multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top