13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

proof that commandos are not over powered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

proof that commandos are not over powered Empty
PostSubject: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:07 am

ok these days people are calling commandos op but they arnt. let me show you how.
1. they might have stealth but do you know when they are exposed they are nothing. they die that second.
2. they have long range as the only option. but still because of the sniper trail they are exposed in a second.
3. 80 health is nothing. dead that second
4. they cant do anything without stefans.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 am

danyalamjad wrote:
ok these days people are calling commandos op but they arnt. let me show you how.
1. they might have stealth but do you know when they are exposed they are nothing. they die that second.
2. they have long range as the only option. but still because of the sniper trail they are exposed in a second.
ok some of that is right like with out one of those new sniper rilfes a cammado is notting but the health part dont really mean any thing, also when they r exposed they have abiltes to run faster and get away.the sniper trial dont matter anyway the sniper can just move after shooting but a commado is pretty much done if up close.so i would say cammado is the best class i have no my stuff but i dont play mfh anymore
Back to top Go down
B. Randt-Stiffter
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 am

Commandos aren't that Overpowered.

They just require skill to PWN.
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: sniper rifles   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 am

«13th»OMEGAFOX wrote:
danyalamjad wrote:
ok some of that is right like with out one of those new sniper rilfes a cammado is notting but the health part dont really mean any thing, also when they r exposed they have abiltes to run faster and get away.the sniper trial dont matter anyway the sniper can just move after shooting but a commado is pretty much done if up close.so i would say cammado is the best class i have no my stuff but i dont play mfh anymore

listen dude super ubers are like the orignal no difference at all. i use them and i know about em
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 am

snipers pwn more then anyone else
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox
Corporal
Corporal
ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 am

stealth plus strong rifles plus good abilites equals the best damn class ever
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: as i said   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 am

«13th»OMEGAFOX wrote:

as i said when exposed ... they suck
Back to top Go down
Fartasia[Pi]
Site Member
Fartasia[Pi]

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 am

I'd like knifing more then sniping

it's more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Yaseen
Discharged
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am

B.Randt-Stiffter wrote:
Commandos aren't that Overpowered.

They just require skill to PWN.

I love this guy cheers

Right I think it's pretty obvious what this guy is trying to do, and for those that are a little slow, he's just trying to negate all my topic(s) (lol i only made one) Because of what someone else did. I mean the topics he's making arnt even competant.

To keep this on topic I'd like to add that lv 5 Sniper skill kills an opposing commando / Soldier in 2-3 shots in the head respectivly, and in places like Coastal clash (i think this is the place with the lighthouse I'm not sure 0.0) there is no where to hide from snipers in the open fields. Even gunners die to 3 headshots, and because they are so slow, this is easy to do, even if they decide to hit legit and run, they're sitting ducks unless they get into town fast enough, and they can't even shoot you from there if your a good sniper.
Back to top Go down
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Com hit the hardest in the game other then a good bs from the soldier. I myself with a lvl 9 com hit easy 80+ with sniper per shot in 5 round clip. The problem is you have to do this thing called "aiming". I know..... it sucks.... but it has to be done by somebody...

Lol why is this another post? why not keep it in the same post that the subject is on..... I kind of agree with yaseen about danyalamjad just posting to get under his skin. This is just my point of view though, maybe there is real reason behind this post. I just need to find it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org/
Avenger
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I think the classes are pretty balanced...
Back to top Go down
Fartasia[Pi]
Site Member
Fartasia[Pi]

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Avenger wrote:
I think the classes are pretty balanced...

and that'S the final word!
Back to top Go down
Yaseen
Discharged
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I blame the soldiers for not being OP and therefore upsetting the balance of nature and clearly being the best lv 30 out there Sad

That doesent make sense
Back to top Go down
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Yeah.... all soldiers fault..... Stupid none op class and still getting nerfed with stuff like flame pants and insta heal pots............
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org/
Avenger
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm

The only fault of the Soldier is that they don't get any extra speed thing. It's so annoying to run anywhere (especially SS when no cars respawn in Town). Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 am

I don't think Commandos were ever OP Shocked Now, as for gunners... And the soldiers do need a buff, if they're gonna have flameproof undies they also have to have poison proof socks and helmets of speed (to negate slowing effect of keg) Razz
Back to top Go down
wour!
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 pm

«13th»THEBIGBOSS wrote:

replace stealth with 150 hp and rifles with OP cheeser/backscratcher and you have the same thing!
Back to top Go down
danyalamjad
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
danyalamjad

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm

wour! wrote:
«13th»THEBIGBOSS wrote:

replace stealth with 150 hp and rifles with OP cheeser/backscratcher and you have the same thing!

haha you just made a OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that commandos are not over powered   proof that commandos are not over powered Empty

Back to top Go down

proof that commandos are not over powered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top