13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

I am thinking of joining air force =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

I am thinking of joining air force =) Empty
PostSubject: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm

To tell you truth recruiters scare me. I mean when someone mentions a recruiter I picture a car salesman of young men. They sell that perfect dream of what life can be like. On the other hand every one I talk to who has been in the forces says it was the best thing they have ever done. I think it is a conspiracy and they hijacked there brains...... that is only explanation right?

I am flat foot and that stops me from being able to join any force, and on top of that I might have sports asthma, I just never got it checked out. The recruiter might just get me checked out to make sure every thing is what it is, and there is no excuse. That kind of sounds good. If they find a way to solve my problems, I don't think anything would stop me from joining.

I am looking for advice =). I am at this fork in life where I can go anywhere I want but I am running around in circles so fast everything is blurring. Now not only is everything out of proportion but now I am getting sick of it. This could be what I need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org/
NukedU
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm

The air force is an excellent idea!
My cousin joined the Junior ROTC About a year ago. And is now flying C130 Planes, Transporting supplies and soldiers in and out of various places.

Then again, You could be placed to do more (Such as pilot the new bomber jets that are replacing the Harrier)
Which would be more dangerous.

My entire family was in some branch of the military, and in a few years I hope to join the military aswell.

The air force is an excellent way to show your love and help protect our country.

If it were up to me, I would do it.
Back to top Go down
NukedU
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh, Also. If you want me to talk to you some more of what I think about it. Add me on Xfire, I sent you a friend request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Well It could get you a thrill in life and some adrenaline . Also could help you break out of a rut !
Back to top Go down
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I have good news and bad news about air force.

They said me having flat feet will not stop me from entering air force.

The problem is I have a GED, and 3 years ago they said GED does not count for high school diploma. So I can either get 15 hours of college credit, or finish high school.

Right now I am really thinking of either high school, or forgetting air force and just getting a desk job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org/

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm

dancingk1rby wrote:

Right now I am really thinking of either high school, or forgetting air force and just getting a desk job.

Yeah , you could be a desk ! Hehe j/k
Back to top Go down
Wolfhide
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Wolfhide

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

(assuming I fail) im doing one extra year at school before I join the Royal Air Force as an Intelligence Officer, if you do decide to join, I wish you every success.
Back to top Go down
Sekwaf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sekwaf

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 am

Well I'm forbidden to join the military Neutral But there are a lot of things worse than being in the airforce (and safer too). Like cavalry, in battle they have an expected life span of under a minute. My grandfather was airforce (worked on base with big computer (somethingk with codes I think)). But about that conspiracy part, I say it's true! The boot camp is intended to brainwash you and break you down into a pool of jello physically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am thinking of joining air force =)   I am thinking of joining air force =) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am thinking of joining air force =)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top