13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Personal Single Game Knifing Bests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

Personal Single Game Knifing Bests Empty
PostSubject: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:55 am

Sorry for all the off topics, people. I have been done more reading than posting in the other sections and threads such as the master tactics thread. However, I feel the need to post this because I was in game and everyone quit on the enemy team and then it was me and two others on the same team messing around blowing up buildings in Nelson Bay on defense and out of nowhere two squads came in and surprised. Out of nowhere I started knifing them left and right because I noticed I was behind there position which was mostly along the water in Zone 1. I ended that game with 13 tags Very Happy of course, highest were silver, some guys got knifed 3-4 times, if only I could see how mad he was

Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:57 am

I think my best is like... 10 or 11 in a squad DM match. Let's not get Ghost in this discussion though.
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:57 am

Why not? lol.
Back to top Go down
SpaminSambi
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:58 am

Because it would be humiliating for the rest of us
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:27 am

Aw damn, I just ten more in a game, Ill keep trying to night to see how far I get
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah, best not get ghost in this discussion his is around 30.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 am

You can just imagine how ghost feels when he sees this thread -

Personal Single Game Knifing Bests Tumblr_l3m86sH4kz1qbc7qn
Time to showoff

Razz
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I always picture Ghostbeer in a loincloth wearing a necklace of ears and living in a cave lined with Dogtags like some kind of dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 pm

I've got like 7-8ish
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Ah, yes I remember he is a fiend for dogtags in one match I played with him, I am going to still try to beat my record whenever I am a lone-wolf with a no good team of randoms. I find Cold War's last zone particular effect for flanking around the enemy, especially flanking to the right around the lake and coming behind them and getting them as they attack the M-COM from their left.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:01 pm

SuperShocky wrote:
You can just imagine how ghost feels when he sees this thread -

Personal Single Game Knifing Bests Tumblr_l3m86sH4kz1qbc7qn
Time to showoff

Razz

haha, that sums it up.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Nuk3b00stKi113r wrote:
Ah, yes I remember he is a fiend for dogtags in one match I played with him, I am going to still try to beat my record whenever I am a lone-wolf with a no good team of randoms. I find Cold War's last zone particular effect for flanking around the enemy, especially flanking to the right around the lake and coming behind them and getting them as they attack the M-COM from their left.

cold war is good for tags. i think nelson bay is the best though. there are specific spots on defense where people seem to congregate over and over.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:51 pm

White Pass is my favorite, on attack turbo wookie with body armour and just run down the side of the map, there's a walkway all the way round edge of the lh side of the first zone which brings you out behind them.
Back to top Go down
Rob237
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

I gotta start following ghost around to learn these knife spots. I just can't seem to knife somebody with dying...a lot. Although I did get DTiger's last night, out of sheer luck. I think that puts me at 2 out of 5 friends knifed for the E Tu Brute achievement.
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 pm

yea I got dtigers tags a couple times and ghost twice
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:37 pm

I almost had that annoying pot head creeper xTAKINxGOLDTAGSx yesterday till my knife glitched on me and he shot me Sad
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm

you got mine tho lol n I got ghost thanks to you
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

14 tags on one guy in a round.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Nuk3b00stKi113r wrote:
I almost had that annoying pot head creeper xTAKINxGOLDTAGSx yesterday till my knife glitched on me and he shot me Sad

he's been stalking me lately - joining my games, my chat parties. i need to remove him from my friends list. he used to be 'strangemusic9'. primal knows him too. he keeps sending me messages after he knifes me. he is the biggest spawn camper ever. and when you are attacking him, he just hides in corners and waits for you to run by. he's a big vag. i've had so many knife glitches on him lately. he says that's the only way i can stab him is when his glitches out. just about each time he's gotten me is when i glitch and he turns around. he says otherwise though. he doesn't arm units or disarm. he's not a good team player.
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:56 pm

lol...ghostbeer gotta groupie!
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Takin is a tool, if you see him in the party or game kick him.
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 am

He is a tool and a spawn camper, I usually teabag or dance on him when he tries to take my tags and I quickscope him. Ghost has a stoner groupie and he def. turns his headset up when he is alone in a spawn I tried to knife him before soon as I lunge he runs forward and turns around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Single Game Knifing Bests   Personal Single Game Knifing Bests Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal Single Game Knifing Bests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top