13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Ah Christmas. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Ah Christmas. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Ah Christmas. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Ah Christmas. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Ah Christmas. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Ah Christmas. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Ah Christmas. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Ah Christmas. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Ah Christmas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arondeslo
Site Member
Arondeslo

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Ah, Christmas time is here.

It is the time for seasons greetings, decking of the halls, lighting of the tree, and giving to your loved ones. Anyone else celebrate Christmas? If so, how do you celebrate it?

For me, me and my family Set out Christmas tree in the living room, next to a flaming fireplace. We then set up the lights outside. And then on Christmas Eve, we celebrate my birthday with a party, and then the next day, Christmas day, another party.

So, how do you celebrate?
Back to top Go down
JayJeffGordon24
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
JayJeffGordon24

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:17 pm

For my family we put up our Christmas Tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving right in our living room so everyone passing our house sees our Christmas tree. We have had our lights up for about 3 weeks cause we wanted to do it while it was still warm out. We have our grandparents down and on Christmas day we all wake up at like 5:00 AM EST to go open our presents.

For the second year in a row I have been in a group called Akoustikos(http://www.akoustikosguitar.blogspot.com/). We are a guitar group of about 15 kids and we play Christmas music for nursing homes in our area.

That's my Christmas season and what I do.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Pure and simple.

Have my family come over, eat alot of food, open up some presents. And watch the firework and countdown clock.

End of the that 1 beautifull day.
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

well my family in xmas time, have a dinner , and after we finish, my uncles start to drink, my aunt too and my dad, ane next day when my sister wake up and start running screaming "christmas", they wake up mad and with headache while my sister open her presents.
Back to top Go down

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm

My younger sister, Merry, has her birthday on 12/24. She feels she gets the short end of the stick with B-Day and XMAS happening together. Smile

Family comes to our home. It's a lot of work but much easier than traveling, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

This year will be bitter sweet for my family, its the first one without any members of the senior generation in it as we lost my Grandma a month or so back. I'll be at my parents house for Christmas and my Sister, Cousin & Cousin's Husband are driving / flying in for it so there will be six of us for Christmas Dinner.

We keep the same living Christmas Tree from year to year and soon it will be time to bring it in from the Garden and decorate it. Some of the ornaments date back to my parent's childhood (now over 60 years ago) while others will be bought for the occasion. When I was a child my parents were extremely poor and our christmas decorations were pine cones collected from the woods and sprayed silver with car paint from my Dad's work and we still have some of those as well.

I don't celebrate Christmas per se myself being an Odinist I celebrate Yule instead as does my Girlfriend and so our personal celebration for that is normally three days in the Scottish Mountains, with a stock of food, ale and a fire lit outdoors but the early onset of winter this year has pretty much scuppered that (the hills are socked in with snow and ice) so we'll probably just go to London shopping or similar.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm

For me it's my whole family together me my surer and me bro wake up earlier and go downstairs and see how much we got while wee try not to wake our parents up then at lunch we have a meal then open the presents and do somin together
Back to top Go down
LittleGoldenLeaf
Private
Private

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm

I love christmas Razz I usually just spend a great christmas day with my husband. but this year is more special as we now have a little girl who we can make christmas all about Razz
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:32 pm

get up. slower if i'm hungover.

go to my mom's house and open gifts up just her and i and her annoying, hyper, jumping dog. but he's cool.

then go to my grandma and grandpa's house with my entire close family (aunt's, uncle, cousins, and family friends) and open gifts. then we eat home recipes. in which the food is so good everyone gets irritated that my granma invited 'them' again and they eat all of our food and just leave leaving us with almost no yummy leftovers to take home. happens every year. for some reason they always show up just after we unwrap gifts and are about to eat. hmmm, interesting. not bitter. lol

then go home and sulk.

this year - go home and play vietnam after. then probably go out on the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah Christmas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Christmas.   Ah Christmas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah Christmas.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top