13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming Empty
PostSubject: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 am

Not sure exactly how this will look on my 360 but I thought I'd like to share this with everyone. I'm assuming it's only for the single player version of the game as the author only described several missions in the single player mode.

Enjoy.

http://gameinformer.com/games/call_of_duty_black_ops/b/xbox360/archive/2010/10/05/call-of-duty-black-ops-makes-the-leap-to-3d.aspx
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Nice nice, do you need 3D glasses for it? What is the difference between 3D and the dimensions on other games? I don't know the difference Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

I don't think you have to have 3D glasses, I think it's just an overall clearer picture of the game. Whatever that entails, I'm all for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cmdr.Ghost
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Cmdr.Ghost

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 am

Ya you don't need glasses, but I think your TV has to be able to support 3D technology.
Scrolling down further it says
Quote :
"Yes. Call of Duty: Black Ops can output 3D signals for televisions that implement an active-shutter stereoscopic 3D technology. Xbox 360 users need a television that supports a “side by side” 3D mode. PlayStation 3 users need a television that supports a “top-bottom” or “over-under” 3D mode. PC users need a monitor that supports Nvidia 3D Vision 3D technology."
Not sure if it's official, but sounds pretty accurate =/. Too bad my TV is just HD lol
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:34 pm

^^thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately my TV is only HD too.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:44 am

Sucks to be you guys, Ive been playing video games on my dads new Samsung 3DHD 65" Class 8000 Series. its frieking beast. lol. :-P It can flip people out sometimes its so hilarous. :-P
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am

Hmmm, but 3D on a 2D screen is like... I dunno.

I mean it looks 3D because it has depth and all, but it's not like if you go to the other side of the room, that you see another side of an object. IDK if that makes sense Razz

Like, you're looking at a door straight from 90 degrees, it'd look like a square [], but from a side view (180 degrees) it'd look like |

But in a game you cant look at something at 180 degrees, because then you wouldn't see the screen. But what if you were looking at something at 45 degrees, then again at 135 degrees, would it change your view?

It's not that type of 3D is it? :O

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
Hmmm, but 3D on a 2D screen is like... I dunno.

I mean it looks 3D because it has depth and all, but it's not like if you go to the other side of the room, that you see another side of an object. IDK if that makes sense Razz

Like, you're looking at a door straight from 90 degrees, it'd look like a square [], but from a side view (180 degrees) it'd look like |

But in a game you cant look at something at 180 degrees, because then you wouldn't see the screen. But what if you were looking at something at 45 degrees, then again at 135 degrees, would it change your view?

It's not that type of 3D is it? :O

I'm pretty sure it's not that type of 3D. I don't have a 3D capable TV nor do I intend to buy one anytime soon, but I think overall its just supposed to give the picture quality an even better picture defintion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming   COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

COD Black Ops Implementing 3D Gaming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top