13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules Empty
PostSubject: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am

Note there will be a few extras that are not needed but are a nice addition.

Alright, here is what I have in mind for this "Mafia Wars" game.

Royals Vs. Nationals, as usual...except they aren't called Royals or Nationals. What you do is choose someone as the Mafia Boss, then you have the normal Mafia split up into: Thugs=Gunners, Soldiers=Body Guards, and Hitmen=Commandos. After that the Royal Mafia Boss comes up with a mafia-like name, it really depends on how many people want to play, but it would be nice if each mafia got their own topic: which would mean 2 topics for the game.

BB would be split in half for example: (these are not the final locations or names)The Pedo Mafia gets the Town and Mansion, while the Bronx Mafia gets Shipwreck and Farm.

There will be two different modes: Peace Mode and Mafia War Mode.

Peace Mode: Bothe Mafias are at peace and deal drugs together. Some people would have to be shop owners, police etc. during this mode.

Mafia War Mode: During this the two mafias are at war and all territories can be taken over by the other mafia, their are a variety of ways you can kill/cause havoc.

Drive By's: Two or 3 mobsters get in a jeep and drive by one of the enemy mafia territory's and shoot everything there.

Drug Robbery: Several mobsters will sneak into an enemy territory and steal drugs then quickly drive off in a jeep to bring those drugs to their base.

Hostages: Mafias may take a hostage from another Mafia. There are 2 ways to solve this, 1: Pay the ransom or 2: Try to attack the mobsters before they kill the hostage.

Shootout: A plain old fashion shootout all mobsters go against each other in a full scale battle.

This is only a rough draft of the full thing, I will now be accepting ideas please post your ideas in this topic. I would also like to know what Bronx thinks of this

Thank you for your feedback and remember this ISN'T the finished product.
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Bumperoo?
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Doesn't this have many simularities with the game 'life'?
But life is more complex Smile
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

This a completely different concept...this isn't Life, this is Mafia Wars. I have some info for the "Mafia" Classes.

Soldiers=Bodyguards, Bodyguards are always surronding the Mafia Boss...or at least near him.

Gunners=Thugs, they are usually sent on most missions and are the main force of the mafia.

Commandos=Hitmen, they are sent on specific missions to get rid of specific people, mostly the Mafia Boss.

The answer is yes and no. Yes that they do hold similarities, no to the fact that they are not many. This is a different game...
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Bump, I want more feedback, and ideas for the game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Hmm...Should have Ranks, Like Recruit, Dealer (Deals Drugs on paece mode), Top dog...well yeah stuff like that like for Body guards that would be like a high rank. recruits would be sent on to do Honor jobs or something, be like to show your honorble to the Mafia gota do this one thing. But stuff like that to make things intresting, But i like the idear and hope that it could workout.
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

it looks like life and we can incorperate it into life
also STOP BUMPING/SPAMMING THIS THREAD PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 am

williamdanm1 wrote:
STOP BUMPING

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 am

I personalythink there is no point it is similar to life and when LIfe is finished we will play that (can't wait) also mafia wars sounds a bit like a normal
game just tryin to kill 1 person instead I think that this is just to similar and wouldn't work that well. With life it's kinda like a proper independant think were u love work and are actually doin a job. Thereefore I have to say I am not personally going to supporrt this game. Sorry
Back to top Go down
PaddieBear
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PaddieBear

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 am

Meh, It was only an Idea...well not any more! I play it with my other friends on BFH, it is definitley very fun...as a personal preference I prefer this game better. It plays out fine really, so you know what...if I enjoy it and think it is fun, that is what matters the most. I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it, since no positive feedback I'll just play it with my other BFH friends. Maybe one day you might join in, but for now I'm having enough fun with my other friends...you might as well lock this thread, nobody will want to play this game anyways, so please lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules   [Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mafia Wars] Rough Draft Guide and Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top