13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

one thing i always do when i fire is get on the ground, especially with the support weapons, cuz they have alot of spread. post screenshots of ur kills from the ground Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Nice thread man. Have you every played Army of Two? Where its back to back >.>

and, i hope you guys are on the ground alot when playing BF2 if not you guys are newbs -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 pm

lol. actaully it is considered nubish to jump and prone (dolphin dive) but o well they are just nubs who cant dfeat us Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Lol yeppers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

no not yeppers u noob.
Back to top Go down
KingAhmad
Site Member
KingAhmad

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 am

SA_Osiris_ wrote:

and, i hope you guys are on the ground alot when playing BF2 if not you guys are newbs -.-

yah tell me bout it have it too =) especialy in the mission of iraq near the big gate =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 am

KingAhmad wrote:
SA_Osiris_ wrote:

yah tell me bout it have it too =) especialy in the mission of iraq near the big gate =)
You play a same game as osirs? kulz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 am

probably a stalker -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am

well you have a pretty high position on the highest place on earth -fox gaming Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

So?
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

yep bunny hopping albino is nooby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 pm

but one time on this karkand map, there were 4 enemies coming down stiars i killed two with my M4, then I couldnt reload so i switched to pistol, when that ran out i tried and knife the guy, but then after like 2 minutes of hopping around i decided to reload my pistol lol: i got 2 more kills with it. Very Happy One of my best hopper moments ever!!
Back to top Go down
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

lol, i pull out my knife wen i reload and ppl just shoot me with thier pistol -.- havent they heard of anything called a knife fight.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

when thers a wall glitcher i usually knife battle with other medics Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 am

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 am

its my standard Smile if you win (win a knifebattle) you have to revive them or pick up their kit and revive them lol
Back to top Go down
Save1Bullet ツ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Save1Bullet ツ

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:50 pm

It's what I do when I'm bored and there's a wall glitcher and I don't feel like trying to find him lol
Back to top Go down
Save1Bullet ツ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Save1Bullet ツ

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Lol, some of the servers have some dumb rules though...like the other day i got kicked for using a clay...the rules didnt even say i couldnt WTF is this Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, how do you know they kicked you for that? They could of kicked you for using H4X Razz
Back to top Go down
Save1Bullet ツ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Save1Bullet ツ

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Oh yes thats true Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Save1Bullet ツ
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Save1Bullet ツ

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

H4X0R FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Lol when I was in here:Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire 41a46b8a5304b1e2575be06c0f3b672f10e6acf9the commander saw me and he was a server admin. Over teamspeak he told me in his portoguese, bad gramtical english accent,"Come out right now!! If you come out now I ......... I won't ban you!!" I was like rofl inside but i told him Sorry and then i swam toward him and did it again Razz lol JK i didnt do it again. then i told amdal to get out.
Back to top Go down
=13th=daX3000
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
=13th=daX3000

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

loool our servers???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire   Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready, Aim, Get Down, and Fire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top