13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Here is my review ^^ EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Here is my review ^^ EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Here is my review ^^ EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Here is my review ^^ EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Here is my review ^^ EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Here is my review ^^ EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Here is my review ^^ EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Here is my review ^^ EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Here is my review ^^ EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Here is my review ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zFinster
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
zFinster

Here is my review ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Here is my review ^^   Here is my review ^^ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 am

Credits to Ferddy and Sekwaf to doing this

Shooters

CoD:Mw2- This game has stolen many time of my life, some of it worth it, some not. Overall this game is great, there is a lot to do as far as unlocking new attachments for weapons, titles and emblems, and prestiges. I personally enjoy playing in a party of friends and pub stomping noobs in team tactical. Infinity Ward (Game creators) needs to patch a lot of things, and maybe respond to the community better then they have been. Things such as One Man Army noob tubers, commando knifers, and painkillers have really annoyed me, but these depend on the lobby you are in. I rate this game an 8/10

CoD4- As the first Modern Warfare, this game may be looked down upon to most MW2 players. They are wrong, I find this game more satisfying when I get a good score. Cod4 is a more skill based game and has a balanced perk and killstreak system, along with the weapons (Except the M16) There is still a lot to do in this game as far as unlocks, weapon camos, and prestiges so i rate this game a 10/10

Halo 3- Halo 3 is a very popular FPS Shooter on the Xbox. It is MLG's main game and is very competitive. Team work is very necessary when you are going for the win. This game's story is even better when you are playing co-op with up to 16 people. I rate this game a 9/10

Counter Strike:Source - This game is one of the most popular PC Shooters, made by Valve software using the beautiful source engine this game looks graphically great and plays the same way too. The game is simple, Terrorists plant the bomb at A or B, and the Counter Terrorists defuse. If you don't feel like getting pwned online you can play against bots. The weapon buying system is very unique, players get money for kills, plants, and defuses. The players can buy their weapons each round if they die, and keep them throughout the round if they stay alive. I rate this game an 8/10

Battlefield 2- Battlefield 2 is made by EA and Dice, this game is at its best when played in a squad of people using teamwork and good communication. The goal of this game is to capture as many Flags as possible, and to defend them too. The weapons in this game are great for every player. The ranking system rewards players with unlockable guns and the expansion packs add more maps, weapons, vehicles, and Military units to the game, expanding the fun. This game is rather affordable now at $10 USD. I rate this game a 10/10

Half-Life 2- Half Life 2 is another game made by Valve Software, and is an amazing single player campaign shooter, it has won many awards and respectfully deserves them. This game's campaign is the most epic I have ever played, and is filled with action, problem/puzzle solving, and lots of other mayhem. If you are looking for a great sci-fi shooter, I definatley recommend you pick this up, you simply can't go wrong. I rate this game a 10/10

I will be adding more, if you want me to review a game just ask me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zfinster
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

Here is my review ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is my review ^^   Here is my review ^^ EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:20 am

Very Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Here is my review ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top