13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 am

PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
You know, I have to disagree with everyone else here.

It could have been simpler, and in some parts you just sound like an idiot.

You aren't really that qualified for this, either.

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/Ferddy987/comp/ps3/PigMazurka

A side by side comparison of our stats shows there are people A LOT more qualified people for the job.

I'm just going to say this : You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not trying to be an ***, I'm just giving you the honest truth from someone, who in his time playing BC2, loved shotguns and was damn good at using them.

- Pig

Now that was totally Un-Called for. Atleast be supportive for once. And yea, you really sound like a [Insert Random Swear Here]. And it doesn't matter if you get more then me. Heck, it's just a game. And people like you Complaining about 'Lag' are not really helping the cause. Good Riddance. You show off. Razz And the Truth? You sound more of a Lier then a person that tells the truth. And this it not even the truth! It's more of a Hate/Flame post. And what does Stats have to do with Guides? Just because you left the Squad, doesn't mean you should Slam me about how you're better and all. You Fail. Razz

If I give you constructive criticism about something that doesn't mean you should get defensive and bark back at me.

And it does matter if I had more experience with shotguns than you, hell, you're writing a guide about how to use them! Experience should obviously be a necessity!

I try to give you my honest opinion about your guide, and just because it isn't, "Wow this is so awesome," you think I'm flaming you.

The bottom line is you needed to do more research.

Okay?

If you think I'm flaming you that just means you aren't paying attention.

- Pig

(And about Havok and I leaving the squad over technical problems in BC2? My game won't even go online. The one match I did get into I got kicked from, put back into, kicked from again, and then my PS3 froze when I tried again. Happy you stupid F***?)

@ Relentless : "It doesn't matter if the guide is 100% true as long as you learn something new from it."

Learn what? How not to use a shotgun?

What you just said made no sense. You don't need experience to make a guide! And if you don't like it, don't read it. Nuff' Said. Constructive criticism? What you just said there was NOT Constructive Criticism, there's a difference pig. Saying that I'm not qualified for making guides, and you made that up just to Troll me. It's not even a truth! It's just flaming. Razz And you didn't suggest me anything.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Ferddy876 wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
You know, I have to disagree with everyone else here.

It could have been simpler, and in some parts you just sound like an idiot.

You aren't really that qualified for this, either.

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/Ferddy987/comp/ps3/PigMazurka

A side by side comparison of our stats shows there are people A LOT more qualified people for the job.

I'm just going to say this : You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not trying to be an ***, I'm just giving you the honest truth from someone, who in his time playing BC2, loved shotguns and was damn good at using them.

- Pig

Now that was totally Un-Called for. Atleast be supportive for once. And yea, you really sound like a [Insert Random Swear Here]. And it doesn't matter if you get more then me. Heck, it's just a game. And people like you Complaining about 'Lag' are not really helping the cause. Good Riddance. You show off. Razz And the Truth? You sound more of a Lier then a person that tells the truth. And this it not even the truth! It's more of a Hate/Flame post. And what does Stats have to do with Guides? Just because you left the Squad, doesn't mean you should Slam me about how you're better and all. You Fail. Razz

If I give you constructive criticism about something that doesn't mean you should get defensive and bark back at me.

And it does matter if I had more experience with shotguns than you, hell, you're writing a guide about how to use them! Experience should obviously be a necessity!

I try to give you my honest opinion about your guide, and just because it isn't, "Wow this is so awesome," you think I'm flaming you.

The bottom line is you needed to do more research.

Okay?

If you think I'm flaming you that just means you aren't paying attention.

- Pig

(And about Havok and I leaving the squad over technical problems in BC2? My game won't even go online. The one match I did get into I got kicked from, put back into, kicked from again, and then my PS3 froze when I tried again. Happy you stupid F***?)

@ Relentless : "It doesn't matter if the guide is 100% true as long as you learn something new from it."

Learn what? How not to use a shotgun?

What you just said made no sense. You don't need experience to make a guide! And if you don't like it, don't read it. Nuff' Said. Constructive criticism? What you just said there was NOT Constructive Criticism, there's a difference pig. Saying that I'm not qualified for making guides, and you made that up just to Troll me. It's not even a truth! It's just flaming. Razz And you didn't suggest me anything.

1. You should have experience when writing a guide. Very basically put, you should know what you're guiding people to do.

2. The first thing I said was suggesting to make it simpler...

3. I should have been more specific while saying that you weren't qualified for this. I was talking about the time you've spent using the shotguns.

4. Stop lashing back at me when all I'm trying to do is help you. I may have been harsh at first, but I wasn't when I replied (as much), and you need to stop being so immature about this.

- Pig
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Help? You don't get it, it's how you make the guide that counts. Also, it's was because it's the way I write guides. We all have different ways of writing. Right? And those stats? It's just a bunch of numbers! And your first post, It was more insulting then helpful. Next time, say things in a positive manner.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Ferddy876 wrote:
Help? You don't get it, it's how you make the guide that counts. Also, it's was because it's the way I write guides. We all have different ways of writing. Right? And those stats? It's just a bunch of numbers! And your first post, It was more insulting then helpful. Next time, say things in a positive manner.

Technically it's what's in the guide that you make that counts.

And I didn't (and still don't) think you were qualified because of how little the stats say that you used any of the shotguns.

- Pig
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:

And I didn't (and still don't) think you were qualified because of how little the stats say that you used any of the shotguns.

- Pig

Stats? There just a bunch of numbers. Razz
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Ferddy876 wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:

- Pig

Just a bunch of numbers that proves a simple point. Neutral

- Pig
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:
PigMazurka wrote:
Ferddy876 wrote:

- Pig

Just a bunch of numbers that proves a simple point. Neutral

- Pig

And your point is Moot. U mad?
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Nah, I'm just kidding. But really.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Ferddy876 wrote:
Nah, I'm just kidding. But really.

I had no idea moot was a word. Neutral

- Pig
Back to top Go down
Relentless97
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Relentless97

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 am

BulletFlux wrote:
How not to use a shotgun might actually be more effective than how to use a shotgun, shiyah!

Epic hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ferddy876
Discharged
Ferddy876

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 am

Now, now. We good?
Back to top Go down
BulletFlux
Discharged
BulletFlux

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Relentless97 wrote:
BulletFlux wrote:
How not to use a shotgun might actually be more effective than how to use a shotgun, shiyah!

Epic hahaha
Haha, you would talk, Relentless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.   [Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Tactics][BC2 Division] Ferddy's guide on how to use Shotguns effectively.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top