13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Date Would You Choose to have as our Community Playdate Event on Xbox Live?
Sunday, July 4th
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_lcap27%PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Wednesday, July 21st
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_lcap55%PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Wednesday, July 28
PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_lcap18%PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL Empty
PostSubject: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 pm

We need to vote ASAP for our choice of selected dates regarding our Xbox Live Community Playdate for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Please select one of the dates....Voting for this poll will end by SUNDAY, MAY 2nd at MIDNIGHT. Thank you...

fun with explos
Back to top Go down
Svendor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 pm

I've voted for the 21st, but the 28th would work just as well.

Unfortunately, July 4th would not work.

Thanks for your work in getting this together, Fun. This should be a FUN experience! Razz What do you expect, it's a Friday Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 pm

I voted 7/28. I can also play 7/21.

7/4 is a bad date due to the holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:54 am

Does anyone have an extra XBOX & GT we could use for a GT routing test?

If yes, send me a PM and I will work with you privately on a test of a more advanced GT routing scheme for [13] members.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah July 4th is a bad day for a lot of Americans
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Svendor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Please post here when you submit your vote and let us know what date you've voted for, that way FUN may know who will be participating on the "winning" day.

Thanks,
Sven
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Good luck with the event, everyone. I obviously can't vote because I'm on the PS3, but I wish all of you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:16 pm

PigMazurka wrote:
Good luck with the event, everyone. I obviously can't vote because I'm on the PS3, but I wish all of you the best of luck.

Thank you! It should be a blast...

fun
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:26 am

Why are all during summer?
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Quote :
ATTENTION BAD COMPANY XBOX 360 MEMBERS:

Information regarding PROJECT PAYDIRT (aka. Community Playdate) as follows:

I'm calling ALL Bad Company 2 squad members who would like to play in our Community Playdate on Xbox Live to send a direct reply to THIS post. You MUST be willing to commit to the date and time that is selected.

We need at Least 5 members to sign up, but we can have a maximum of 20 members total. The first available Community Playdate right now is Sunday July 4th, (07/04/10). The other two dates in July that are currently available is: Wednesday July 21st and 28. The scheduled time for the event is 8:00 pm EST (6:00 pm PST).

A poll will be posted so we can all vote on the best date for the event. I need to respond back to the Community Manager of Xbox Live very soon with our selection will be. So if you have time, please vote and if interested please sign up to be in the lime light! Special award nominations will be given out to ALL those involved with this event.

There is more to this event than just what is posted here. I will be handling all the fine details along with Bronx to get this event going. The 13th MEU needs your support, now let's go have some fun!

fun with explos

Sir,

This was my update explaining the dates available from Xbox Live. These were the first available openings for anyone to join a Community Playdate.

fun with explos
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I voted the 28th here, the 21st is too close to my wife's birthday for me to feel comfortable playing.
Back to top Go down
Reliox
Sergeant
Sergeant
Reliox

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:15 am

21st seems like a good day Smile I cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm

UPDATE: PROJECT PAYDIRT (COMMUNITY PLAYDATE)

I have spoken to the Xbox Live Community Manager this morning. We have extra time to submit our official request for the Playdate. The Poll will be open for voting an additional week. Tell your fellow squad members and get them to vote and sign up for the event if they can make it!

The date I will submit the official request for the Community Playdate will be pushed back 1 WEEK. Hopefully that will give the other members who would like to join the time they need to get signed up. If you have any questions on the event, send me a PM and I will get back with you.

Thank You,

fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:33 pm

fun with explos wrote:
UPDATE: PROJECT PAYDIRT (COMMUNITY PLAYDATE)

I have spoken to the Xbox Live Community Manager this morning.

Fun...

Do you have any contact info you can share regarding the XBL Community PLay Date people? I would like to contact them regarding promotional items for the event as well as for upgrading any [13] specific gamer tags to gold status.

Thanks

RJ
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:38 pm

I'll send you a PM
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO VOTE.....PICK YOUR CHOICE FOR THE COMMUNITY PLAYDATE!
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:43 pm

ATTENTION: POLL IS STILL OPEN SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF DAY TO HAVE THE COMMUNITY PLAYDATE!

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM THAT WILL BE PLAYING....THERE IS STILL TIME! MESSAGE fun with explos OR POST TO THIS POST.

fun
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm

COMMUNITY PLAYDATE (PROJECT PAYDIRT) POLL EXTENDED UNTIL SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT (0000 hrs. PST).

Please also sign up for the Playdate Team that will be playing if you haven't already done so!

***THE OFFICIAL SUBMISSION FOR THE 13th MEU TO XBOX LIVE WILL BE MONDAY, MAY 10th 2010***

The following members are signed up for the Community Playdate:

* fun with explos
* bytehoven
* Svendor
* tacticaljo
* Camel Hallux
* Aldoussnow
* Primalfury97
* Reliox
* blazingsun
* NarcoticDragoon
* supahshyguy (CrazyBagaDonits)
* Goldblade911

Maybe's:

* Dtiger29
* A bipolar tree

Please let me know if you would like to join in on the fun....

fun

Last edited by fun with explos on Mon May 10, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:17 am

****ATTENTION 13TH MEU SQUAD MEMBERS****

SIGN UP TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY PLAYDATE (PROJECT PAYDIRT) FOR BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 FOR XBOX ENDS TONIGHT!

MAY 09, 2010 AT MIDNIGHT (12:00PM PST) IS THE CUT-OFF TO JOIN THE TEAM.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PLAYDATE....CONTACT "fun with explos" VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) OR SEND A MESSAGE ON XBOX LIVE TO MY ACCOUNT. YOU CAN ALSO POST TO THIS THREAD. IT LOOKS LIKE JULY 21, 2010 WILL BE THE VOTED ON COMMUNITY PLAYDATE (YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE AS WELL).

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP AND WILL BE APART OF THE TEAM. THE PARTICIPATING MEMBERS WILL RECIEVE A SPECIAL AWARD FROM THE 13TH MEU!

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

fun with explos

Last edited by fun with explos on Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fun with explos
Captain
Captain
fun with explos

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:29 am

****THE OFFICIAL 13TH MEU XBOX LIVE COMMUNITY PLAYDATE TEAM HAS BEEN SELECTED AND THE DATE IS SET****

The date for the Community Playdate was chosen by majority vote. JULY 21, 2010 at 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST) will be the date of the event.

Thank you to all members who placed their vote and signed up to be placed on the team!

fun
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:20 pm

fun with explos wrote:
****ATTENTION 13TH MEU 4TH PLATOON SQUAD MEMBERS****

SIGN UP TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY PLAYDATE (PROJECT PAYDIRT) FOR BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 FOR XBOX ENDS TONIGHT!

MAY 09, 2010 AT MIDNIGHT (12:00PM PST) IS THE CUT-OFF TO JOIN THE TEAM.

IF YOU STILL WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PLAYDATE....CONTACT "fun with explos" VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) OR SEND A MESSAGE ON XBOX LIVE TO MY ACCOUNT. YOU CAN ALSO POST TO THIS THREAD. IT LOOKS LIKE JULY 21, 2010 WILL BE THE VOTED ON COMMUNITY PLAYDATE (YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE AS WELL).

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO SIGNED UP AND WILL BE APART OF THE TEAM. THE PARTICIPATING MEMBERS WILL RECIEVE A SPECIAL AWARD FROM THE 13TH MEU!

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

fun with explos
Ahhh! Not 4th Platoon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL   PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL Empty

Back to top Go down

PROJECT PAYDIRT POLL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top