13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

what people arent getting about Warfighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

what people arent getting about Warfighter Empty
PostSubject: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:17 am

http://pcgmedia.com/what-are-journalists-missing-when-it-comes-to-medal-of-honor-warfighter/

Everyone read this article and post your opinions on what the author of said article has to say about the bashing of Medal Of Honor: Warfighter. Personally this guy has hit the nail on the head when it comes almost every reviewer out there
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:32 am

what if you dont like to read
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

mekline wrote:
what if you dont like to read

Then you got bigger problems than reading a game review.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 am

On another note, after reading what this guy has to say..I'm inclined to agree.

Every MMS game that's going to come out on the market is going to be compared to COD. That's not what the standard should be. I like the COD series as much as anyone (hence why I'm the CO of the division) but I play other FPS games as well.

COD has its place, but to constantly bash MoH:W into oblivion is just absurd. The game is enjoyable, and I've played through the entire campaign. That being said, the campaign does take a bit for it to get going and some chapters are extremely short.

I've sparingly played the MP at this point (playing several other games too atm) but he's right about the buddy system. It forces you to work as a team. It's BENEFICIAL to work as a team.

I know in COD when you're working in fireteams and one of you gets killed, it's next to impossible to re-gain the foothold you had with whatever squadmate you were paired up with because you spawn half way across the map.

These journalists need to get back to being objective, and not subjective.
Back to top Go down
DarkZombie86
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DarkZombie86

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:32 pm

The World is based around COD boys. Since they fork out loads of money for live action commercials and I bet give some people money to say good things about them. But what I have to really say is I am not impress with this new COD: Black Ops 2. For the story line seems messed for the old guy is from the last one but shouldn't be alive since he took the Russian through a window and pulled the nades. Unless he magically rolled to cover in a split second, I doubt he should be alive.

I am also not happy about how online play looks like for it looks the same like the others. But I really think EA has it right. They focus on the game and not getting the name out there. They don't spoon feed us and get us all hype up before the release with live action commercials and suggestions to buy them with silly limit editions.

The journalist are too attach to the idea that Fps should always be based on COD. But thats why I don't listen to journalist or people who judge games or movies lol
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Spoiler:

Laughing

To me FPS games are becoming old. Running in linear areas, shooting guns that sound like lazers, story's with no choice, etc. Devs are afraid to break the mold that has been cast for them.

They should hire some people to come up with new ideas (*raises hand*). I'm full of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:26 pm

for me realism and authenticity plays a big part in me liking the game, MOH does well, COD not so much haha anything after COD MW on HC, is the most unrealistic shooter i have ever played, And BF3 is Eh, close but no cigar, but the HC mode is fun. I just wish games Like ARMA would com out on the counsels, But they wouldn't sell well because counsel gamers are a bunch of holiday and birthday gamers between the ages of 9 and 14 and adults (who cry like their 9 or 14 years old) who probably wouldn't appropriate it
Back to top Go down
Ghost4-6
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Ghost4-6

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 am

Point what are you talking about. I'd give several body parts for Arma to come out on consuls.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 am

Console gamers aren't just little annoying kids. They're mostly in the minority..but they're the most highly visible and therefore seem to dominate people's perceptions about console gamers in general.

If you generally look at console gamers as a whole, they're a wide variety. Somewhat older gamers (like myself) tend to have drifted towards Playstation's consoles. Then again, a lot of people have both consoles since several higher profile games (or their DLC) tend to be console exclusives.

You can't make the generalization that all console gamers act immature and are annoying. As is with many things in life..usually the most vocal (more than likely a minority) are the ones that get the attention, and therefore create perception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what people arent getting about Warfighter   what people arent getting about Warfighter Empty

Back to top Go down

what people arent getting about Warfighter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top