13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Minecraft Server EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Minecraft Server EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Minecraft Server EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Minecraft Server EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Minecraft Server EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Minecraft Server EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Minecraft Server EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Minecraft Server EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Minecraft Server EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Minecraft Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
martinsaal
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I have a minecraft server and i was hoping people on the clan could play and maybe donate Very Happy

"HUB server with many things that you will love!!! We need donators!!! Very Cheap Ranks That you will enjoy Very Happy!!! Many THings including Survival,Factions,HG,Parkour,Paintball,Spleef And much More...."

IP: 69.205.116.225
Back to top Go down
SM3RKII
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
SM3RKII

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:47 am

il give this a ago
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:05 am

lol i had a factions server called anrcraft ...changed to 13thMEU Craft to ecocraft...now im just running the old private 13th server most of us have started on ..yall know ...the one sam had than quack ..now me ...ecocraft.no-ip.net ..come see it ..im acualy redoing the permissions on it ..as well as smerkiis server lol (yes smerkki im slowly but surely getting it done lol) um some of us had played in sensationcraft ..were we have a faction called the 13th MEU...there was a website (http://13thmeuclan.enjin.com this website was for that factions members...I am shutting down that website ..in respect to the REAl 13thMEU.. as I told bronx i would do .... However, I'm still running the 13th MEu in sensationcraft and were looking to traval to other servers ... um the website is being transfered to http://elitecovertoperations.enjin.com and it is not part of the eco clan but rather it is the minecraft part of my community.... now the factions been around for well over a year ..and because al the faction members (Real 13thmember sor not ) I have decided to keep the faction names 13thMEU....remembers it is a faction and it will be ran in fair order. The number one thing I want to mak clear to all Real 13th Members is that you are ALL welcome to rejoin.... I also want everyone to know that I let every member who joins this faction ..that it is NOT the real 13th meu and that it is NOT a clan. the fact the the website was even named 13th meuclan is fubar and thats why I'm taking it down.... hey I spoke to bronx on this mater last night about this matter. so I appologize if this did (if even at all) started any confusion .... I am an ECO Member now ..Ally to the Real 13thMEU Clan, & Leader of the 13thMEU FACTION... just to let you know that the eco clan is also a gaming community.. I am NOT in any way trying to recruit for my clan...however since your the real 13th meu ..yall are allowed to join the faction ...any questions please PM on this website ok Smile
The only reason were keeping the 13thmeu name for the faction is for the fact it's been up for over a year . We also have become VERy p[ouler on a lot of server... but I even tell all about the REAL clan ..no pun intended ..If ANYONE here has any problem with this ..please contact me Thank You !

How Copy ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 am

Awh snap. That bun is here.

ECHO_RANGER Flaming! Ban? Cuss Hijack Weird Thread Spammer Brain Fart! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad affraid
(jk hey dood)
Back to top Go down
DayTex
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
DayTex

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Is it cracked?
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 am

my server im runnig is premium... im sorry if you want toplay on my server you have to play legit Razz

okokok i use xauth to authenticate my server onece they patch it I may return to the cracked server ..but i like the stability of premium ..it more secure and all around just plays better i get fps anyways lol ...as for sensationcraft they always have been cracked sensationcraft.no-ip.org hey as long as you can follow faction rules than im fine with you joining our faction .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Server   Minecraft Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top