13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Arrested Development EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Arrested Development EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Arrested Development EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Arrested Development EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Arrested Development EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Arrested Development EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Arrested Development EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Arrested Development EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Arrested Development EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Arrested Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

Arrested Development Empty
PostSubject: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:57 am

For all of you who have never seen or heard of this show, go watch it. Right now. All of it is on Netflix. For all of you that have seen it, isn't it hilarious?

Arrested Development follows the dysfunctional Bluth family. This family was once at the height of real estate development in Orange County, California. But when the family business, the Bluth Company, goes bust, they're suddenly found penniless with their assets frozen. They move into their last remaining asset: the model home left over from their latest housing contract.

The head of the family is George Bluth who is now in prison, and loving every minute of it. His wife Lucille and daughter Lindsay are spoiled socialites, his son Buster is in his mid 30's and lives at home with his mother, his second son George Oscar Bluth (Gob) is a magician who started a group to get magicians to be taken seriously and gets kicked out when his own tricks are revealed. Lindsay is married to a man named Tobias Fünke, once a psychiatrist, who decides to become an actor, and the two of them have a daughter named Maebe. The only sane member of the family, third son Michael Bluth, along with his son George Michael, want nothing to do with the family business. But one ridiculous circumstance after another keeps Michael and George Michael from leaving their eccentric family.

But this quote is really all you need:

"Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 am

You got any involvement in the writing of this?
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:53 am

Damn I wish, unfortunately I'm not that important yet
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:50 am

I've seen the first 3 seasons that had been out on DVD, hilarious. Unfortunately I don't have a Netflix account anymore because I got an error message every time I tried using it on my Xbox. It just wasn't worth the money to pay for just online streaming when most of the shows I wanted to watch were on disc, plus they weren't available until months down the road.
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
RJBViking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
RJBViking

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 pm

It's hilarious. Started watching a month ago. Only watched 2 episodes of Season 4 though, because..ehh, the quality of the series is so much better in the first 3 seasons in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Me no have Netflix Sad
Back to top Go down
AppleGrande
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
AppleGrande

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 pm

RJBViking wrote:
It's hilarious. Started watching a month ago. Only watched 2 episodes of Season 4 though, because..ehh, the quality of the series is so much better in the first 3 seasons in my opinion.

Yeah I there aren't as many good episodes, but the the ones that are good are fantastic. Season 1 for me was the funniest, every episode had me cracking up.

WillDill wrote:
Me no have Netflix Sad 

Noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrested Development   Arrested Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrested Development

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum