13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Empty
PostSubject: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Topic is image heavy, be patient while loading them

Story

Once upon a time, there was a Spring, it was nice March month, and then suddenly one former 13th MEU member gave me idea to host a server on my pc. As my PC there running game and a server smoothly, I managed to invite more people. Very first people was Kubrten, his little brother and Ninja-Penguin, also Toryin. In couple of days, they invited more people, and there was like +10 people who there playing. Most of them, was first time players. Suprisely some people started to grief, and other people to blame mostly wrong people. There was even a time, when few people tried to destroy all city with lava and other things, (Goldfusion might remember this, and those people). Luckily I were making manual backups of the server. Actually there was a little crisis, where everyone was mad on everyone. Former Minecraft "hater" Eco_Ranger made a peace, and we started to play again, all together.

But then, I received shocking news, that I am moving to England at March 28, I kept server online till late night, and there was only one or two hours left to flight. Server was closed, but I made backup in my pendrive and also SkyDrive cloud.

After some weeks, were was discussions, and Quack started to rent a server from Branzone. I gave him a map, of so called 13th MEU members world. In few days, people rejoined, and started to play. Ofcourse, I didn't liked that two people griefed my house, in very first hours, but oh well. People spend a lot of their free time, building those structures, as it was Survival mode. Lets take a look of server progress in pics.

Pictures

19/03/2012

Featuring newly build Kubrten tree house, also his brother house and Dassault still in construction building:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Javaw2012031917413567

Picture from other perspective, showing my newly made house.
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Javaw2012031917071280

21/03/2012

Ground zero, of Toryin's castle

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Javaw2012032105492516

31/05/2012

Showing a little view of main island city. As you can see there was quite a lot of structures from different people. I am not even talking how many structures people build off island.

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Javaw2012053116031111
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Javaw2012053115481149

And it's gone

Well, most of it is gone, but I KEPT MY HOST BACKUP FROM MARCH 28.
That's why I started to rent server earlier this month

New pics from my host

Desert house:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924003148

vdeath house:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924003114

ghost house:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924003057

flaminbear:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924002943p

toryins, kubrten, landscape, callmegod, ecoranger, ...?:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924002854

And now, what we created with couple of people while new host running:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924002720

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924002748

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924002825

Landmarks as seen from ghost house:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924003231

Hekas castle:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20120924003311

As you can see, there is a big tower, which was created for reminding 9/11, a recreation of my train station which will have lines later, and other building which is just nice Very Happy

Reminding old host
If you have any pics from this world, please don't be shy to share

Also share your opinion if you want to play on this map again, and recreate city!
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Ah. Brings tears to me eyes. Good times those, good times Smile
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am

Holy...I miss it so much, I even saw my house in the background lol.
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

that desert house was mine and vdeath, now its mine i guess. i think someone esle was there too don't remember. But sure was fun cheers Very Happy

and bronx you get to check our achievemnts without visiting the game heehehehheh
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:07 am

hehehehehe....GAY *last picture*

While I am against minecraft in this clan due to what time it consumes from our members, I am glad to see the creativity and hardwork that our members put in. Good job guys. Now just get that kind of focus in the squads Razz
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 pm

CaptEdster wrote:
Ah. Brings tears to me eyes. Good times those, good times Smile

Haha, you can still come back to my Branzone host, right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

If you can give me a link to the download ill come back. I had to uninstall :/
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm

it on teamspeak ed, right click on eagles, file browser, download the game and should be okay. scratch
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Not sure, if that installer works normally. Just be on xfire, and I will try to find proper normal link for working minecrafy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

It is nice to see all the nice time and effort put into creating architectural masterpieces of the virtual world.

But there was once a time where Minecraft was hosted by a certain supersceptile, where I built my house out in the sea, connected to land by a nice glass tunnel. That server has since gone.
The next server was one that CrazyHobo made a sign that floated in mid-air by spawn.
Challenge Accepted:
Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? 20111223200845
On the floating island would be where my great tower lay. But that server went too.

Then came Sam's, probably the most popular with the clan all coming together to create 13th Town, a great place as you can tell. The buildings there were fabulous, but what happened to that has stumped me. Beardy54 kindly donated a large castle to me too. Lol. Never properly said thanks to him though Sad

But now that the server has a possibility of coming back, creating more seems like a very nice option. Hopefully this will bring the 13th MEU back together!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 am

I am playing in the server with 2 of my squad makes making making our new house and the server is pretty cool with a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?   Lost world of Minecraft, or is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost world of Minecraft, or is it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top