13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WillDill
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
WillDill

Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:26 am

I was just wondering, but what if we had a big weekend recruiting event to boost squad numbers, so they can be kept when PS2 comes out. I noticed that Forsaken does this successfully, so I think we could too
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Could work, although I thought Play4Free was getting scrapped for PS2?
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Well I think that if you are going to follow this up then you will have to basically advertise this on the forums. People will need to know about this in order to turn up so write about it in the forums. Then I guess they'll need to have a date and time set so do that. With enough people and organisation, you could get a real good event going on here and hopefully there'll be an influx in P4F players for the 13th.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 pm

yea spread the news around the p4f fourms. if ya need any help im intrested
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

knife only would be my desire Very Happy , so not fair with the pistol No
Back to top Go down
Hitguy543
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Hitguy543

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am

Well I left Eagle because P4F is goin' to the boneyard and PS2 is goin' in P4F's seat.BF3 isn't going to the boneyard soon.
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 am

The reason P4F is going into the 'boneyard' is because people keep leaving the squad and the 13th MEU moreover, I mean you've seen some people change squads these past few weeks because they probably got bored of P4F but you have to stick it out. We are still getting some recruits in but not as many as before, that's why everyone needs to put in the effort to recruit more on the forums. You could also recruit for the other games too, because they have squad pages for CoD for instance or a Platoon on Battlelog.

Anyway, my point is, I could have gone straight to the BF3 XBOX squad when I got XBL but I choose to stick it out with my squad because I still have fun with them and as if P4F wasn't falling apart already.

If people persevere then I think one day, P4F will grow strong again, if people take it seriously and get to practice on time, don't F*** about and S*** then maybe bronx would see some light in P4F and let us scrim. But for now, we can't so let's get some recruiting going, through WillDill's knife event and the recruitment topics.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=11732
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland   Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland Empty

Back to top Go down

Pistol/Knife Recruiting Event on WillDill's Wasteland

View previous topic View next topic Back to top