13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! Empty
PostSubject: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 am

my brother told me about this, that a virus sirefef is infecting computers now, he even got it. so did my other brother but his antivirus cought it it time. this virus is litterally making my brothers computer crash when any of his anti virus softwares find it. i have heard also from him that the FBI is backing up servers because a LOT of sites are going to be shut down by them at midnight tonight. that is what i have heard. here is more information http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-sirefef protect yourself!
Back to top Go down
jester860
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
jester860

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 am

How long has this virus been around?
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 am

2 days, maybe within this week
Back to top Go down
ApplesausGoblin
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
ApplesausGoblin

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 am

I'm gonna get computer aids aren't I!!!
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 am

My Computer better not turn out to be a promiscious little machine...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!   SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for! Empty

Back to top Go down

SIREFEF a very serious virus that even the FBI is taking precautions for!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top