13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

13th MEU Sam's Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nunes117
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Sam today there are like 7 guys under A and 3 guys on B stairs on the wall. For somereson i cant use !ban multyple times and these guys continue to do it... Mad
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

sam i don't think all the admin have the ban tool No
Back to top Go down
rupa
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
rupa

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:00 pm

I was looking today that p4f tools where it shows who is online and saw guy who got vip but never seen him on forum or anything. Well he is from my country but haven't seen on forum anyone from here. I asked him does he really got vip (maybe it was some bug) but he said he got and that he knows sam and he left server. Well if it is some mistake, hope you will fix it soon sam Smile
P.S. And sam can you please add rupa_assault and rupa_engineer as vip? Smile

EDIT: forgot to write nick of that person Very Happy but actualy don't remeber what it was Very Happy
it is CRO____ croguy maybe and some number at end Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Sam, commands on your server are not working. both ! and | commands are not working and I don't know what's wrong with it. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/13thninjapenguin
nunes117
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
Sam, commands on your server are not working. both ! and | commands are not working and I don't know what's wrong with it. Any ideas?

Try !ban NAME TIME REASON Smile
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
read first post Sad server use bfp4f tools now
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 am

NO GRENADES AS FROM NOW ON. Also, if bfp4f tool commands are not working use .kw command. But always check if bfp4f tool are back again. There is some issues with that tool, cause it is still in aplha version Wink
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 pm

One thing I don't like about this new system, there isn't an option to add a reason. I know most of the commands have reasons etc. which makes it kind easier but that just gives someone with the memory worse than a goldfish (me) no chance of remembering any of them. And what with the new ban on grenades, what do you do for that? It's not a booster (although it sometimes is) and it's not quite a weapon. So I want a command that is possible to add a reason. Same goes for bans. Oh and change from Karkand to anything else please, it's boring and incredibly laggy for me.
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
One thing I don't like about this new system, there isn't an option to add a reason. I know most of the commands have reasons etc. which makes it kind easier but that just gives someone with the memory worse than a goldfish (me) no chance of remembering any of them. And what with the new ban on grenades, what do you do for that? It's not a booster (although it sometimes is) and it's not quite a weapon. So I want a command that is possible to add a reason. Same goes for bans. Oh and change from Karkand to anything else please, it's boring and incredibly laggy for me.

You CAN actually add a reason, just type:
!ban player time(minutes) reason
as in example:
!ban ninjapenguin 60 sneaky basterd.
and stop using those dot commands if this commands is working.

Not allowing some nades, cause we actually can tell when they are using them. If we would only forbidden nade booster, we would not be 100% percent sure if it was boosted or not, cause actually not boosted nades can do +90 damage to infantry. Also they are fixing nade booster in PTE, but nades will be forbidden untill they will manage to implement that in the current game. And for now, nades is to glitchy.
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm

But actually it was to see people reaction, they don't like to have no nades, and it is actually stupid that you cannot use nades in battlefield. I will ban nade booster for now, it may not be 100 perfect, that's why it will be not so long ban as shotgun ban. But, still I am waiting for PTE to end.
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:32 am

samanaslt wrote:
But actually it was to see people reaction, they don't like to have no nades, and it is actually stupid that you cannot use nades in battlefield. I will ban nade booster for now, it may not be 100 perfect, that's why it will be not so long ban as shotgun ban. But, still I am waiting for PTE to end.

I suggest you keep the booster banned till they are done with PTE testing and ready to get out the balanced version to the live game
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 am

enginman911 wrote:
samanaslt wrote:

I suggest you keep the booster banned till they are done with PTE testing and ready to get out the balanced version to the live game

Thats why I am telling that I am waiting for PTE to end. Waiting for more balanced nade to arrive to full game.
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 am

samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:
samanaslt wrote:

Thats why I am telling that I am waiting for PTE to end. Waiting for more balanced nade to arrive to full game.

But for now is it no grenades full stop or is it no boosted 'nades?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:
samanaslt wrote:

But for now is it no grenades full stop or is it no boosted 'nades?
No grenades--its a simple rule. Not like many people use it much without the booster
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:12 pm

No NADES FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

That's all I needed.
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:42 am

so now that ALL boosters are balanced since all wha they do now is get u more of the gadget i guess its time to take off the booster restrictions?
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm

enginman911 wrote:
so now that ALL boosters are balanced since all wha they do now is get u more of the gadget i guess its time to take off the booster restrictions?

Yeah. that should do, we are allowing nade boosters again then.
But BANNING SHOTGUNS FOR 3 DAYS. That means it is 4320 Minutes Wink
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:46 am

samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:

even the pump actions?
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am

enginman911 wrote:
samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:

even the pump actions?

Yes, !ban nunes 4320 shotgun
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 am

samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:
samanaslt wrote:
enginman911 wrote:

even the pump actions?

Yes, !ban nunes 4320 shotgun

Yeah.. I jumped on your server today.. was full of shotguns confused
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Penguin.
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ninja-Penguin.

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 am

Y'know the BFP4F tools 24/7 Sharqi server, it has similar rules to that of Sam's but the commands are modified. I.e. for shotgunners they have !sg _____ which gives them a 24 hour ban preset. Things like this could help kickbanning rule breakers. So if there was some way to customise commands to coincide with the server rules making it easier to moderate?
Back to top Go down
samanaslt
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
samanaslt

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Ninja-Penguin. wrote:
Y'know the BFP4F tools 24/7 Sharqi server, it has similar rules to that of Sam's but the commands are modified. I.e. for shotgunners they have !sg _____ which gives them a 24 hour ban preset. Things like this could help kickbanning rule breakers. So if there was some way to customise commands to coincide with the server rules making it easier to moderate?

Why not,
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

sam wtf is with your server man, where is my admin rights when yozza got votebanned. i don't even want to work on your server dude those bf:p4f tools bullshit you using, and people get banned with no reason/purpose. I am not mad at you, (i am mad at the way you set up your server btw) plz fix that
Back to top Go down
enginman911
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
enginman911

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
sam wtf is with your server man, where is my admin rights when yozza got votebanned. i don't even want to work on your server dude those bf:p4f tools bullshit you using, and people get banned with no reason/purpose. I am not mad at you, (i am mad at the way you set up your server btw) plz fix that

its votekick Smile he basically gets kicked for 5 mins .... not banned and there had to be a reason? for at least 8 people to agree dont u think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th MEU Sam's Asylum   13th MEU Sam's Asylum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

13th MEU Sam's Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top