13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Public Affairs
Site Member

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) Ghostrecon
Image by: Trister

Written by: SSgt Trister

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier or GRFS, is slated to go Beta on the PS and XB sometime in April and released May 22nd 2012. GRFS will not only be for consoles but now the PC as well but, most likely a ported version.

They have recently released a couple of videos in multiple languages just a few weeks ago and shown above and below. They show how Single player would be and it's animations & cover system. The animations seems to be smooth and plentyful. You have the ability to slide, roll, jump over or even roll over obstacles, crouch or prone. The cover system is nothing new to where you can snap to it by walking, running, or sliding into it, peaking around or over, and yes, it's destructible.

They have changed the way you give orders to your AI teammates. You used to tell them to "go here and be aggressive" attacking anything within range, or "go there and be netural" attacking only when being attacked. In GRFS you give orders not based on location but the target. They'll quickly calculate the best attack approach whether it be shooting from cover or just right where they stand, flanking the enemy or stealthy taking him out without, or attempt to not alert the others. You'll have the ability to tell each AI teammate what target to attack and on cue (when you shoot, they all shoot) called SyncShot. You'll have a moment to take a fifth shot if they're are more than 4 targets before the rest of the enemies are alerted.

GRFS gives you the option to fight against smaller enemies forces by playing steathly, or more enemies if you choose to run & gun. There'll be some missions where you are forced to play one or the other.

In the Multiplayer arena they have incorporated objective-based matches and rewards for teamplay. You'll be able to rank up faster and gain more XP and points if you team up than going lone wolf. Defusing/arming bombs and capturing flag will be done quicker with a teammate by your side. You'll also get points for suppresion fire, kill assists, and revives just as other multiplayer games have done. What different you may ask? UbiSoft suggests that GRFS forces you to play as a team more than those other games that only seem to be team-oriented.

At this point some question arise, and with all the current information, does GRFS have what it takes to go up against other shooters both single player and mutli? Does it seem to be better than all the other previous GRs? Does it have the potential to be the "best game of the year" title? What will happen with GRO now that GRFS has been ported to PC, will gamers still be interested as before?
Back to top Go down
C_KiLaSpEeD_G
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
C_KiLaSpEeD_G

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 pm

whats this invisible soldier bullshit
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 pm

It's the future duh! LOL
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm

i heard its only going to come on console and for PC is gonna be the Ghost Recon: online
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Nah, they recently announced that it'll be for the PC.
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Yay. Just another awesome game that I won't be able to run cause of my crappy laptop Sad

Are there anything other games to compare it to that I could see if I even have a remote chance of running it?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Ghost Recon Online? Possibly.

Can't wait! I have always been a fan of Mass Effect, Battlefield, Halo, Ghost Recon, and Call of Duty, owning every title since, and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is no exception to my family Razz
Back to top Go down
AWulle
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
AWulle

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 am

I liked ghost recon because it was the first or one of the first realistic fps games.

Just like operation flashpoint. Very Happy so cool
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 am

Surprised

I will be following this game closely

I don't want another MOH where it looks good but plays really bad :/

Let's hope its super sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

Cant wait ive been playing ton of original ghost recon
Back to top Go down
Po1nt_Man
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Po1nt_Man

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Ghost recon multiplayer is always fun since 99.9% of the players that play this game are over the age of 14 and understand team work, the cover system looks solid, the suppresion system looks awsome, i love how the guy is looking all over as if hes trying to find new cover to get out of his shity situation, and on top of it all the "intel" although its nothing new. I still love the fact that there is airal drones. so looks like im gonna be playing the Sniper class ACTIVE CAMO!!!!!!!
(hopefully they dont get to crazy with that) i feel like everyone is going to use that class

LOOKS LIKE THE 13th NEEDS TO MAKE A NEW BRANCH!!! Ill volunteer to be the SL for the PS3 squad
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Does anyone nows about the release date for ghost recon online
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Last I read it is still in beta and no release date as of yet.
Back to top Go down
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Humpfff i realy wanna play that one Neutral
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:55 pm

looks tasty Very Happy
definitely worth trying
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Ghost Recon: Online is still in beta, i got acccepted to beta but my computer is crap so it can't run it. If you can run bf: bc2 then GRO should run on your computer.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
Ghost Recon: Online is still in beta, i got acccepted to beta but my computer is crap so it can't run it. If you can run bf: bc2 then GRO should run on your computer.

Let me get the Beta Key D:
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:15 pm

why you talking about ghost recon online in a post about future soldier scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:38 pm

mekline wrote:
why you talking about ghost recon online in a post about future soldier scratch scratch scratch

Not sure. Just want a beta key Razz
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 pm

i dont think i can run it
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 am

Oh hellznyeah it took them long enough!!! Very Happy Very Happy:D:D:D cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Maybe we can have a squad for GRO once it's open beta, and we can start recruiting i guess.
Back to top Go down
VerTeZ
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
VerTeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Im definetly looking into it. It kinda reminds me Gear Of War 3. But i think i will buy it. Cool
@GoldFusion
Would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldFusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GoldFusion

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 pm

I might buy it too, but on xbox actually because I have a kinect as well so I can get the full experience.
Back to top Go down
VerTeZ
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
VerTeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm

GoldFusion wrote:
I might buy it too, but on xbox actually because I have a kinect as well so I can get the full experience.

You never know how compatible it will be with Kinect. It might fail since almost every game with kinect sucked. (Saying that just to make you buy it for PC and play with meh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS)   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (GRFS) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top