13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Blacklight: Retribution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Account made. I am probably running it at 30 FPS. No lag what-so-ever, except when using the FlameThrower. Get on! Very Happy

[EDIT:] Anyone else game is constantly crashing?
30 fps...hmm what do you play P4F on? ;o

I run Battlefield: Play4Free on High Video Settings, and a High Hardware Audio Render. It runs at 50-60 FPS.

I can run Bad Company 2 on Medium, and the Frostbite 1.5 is stronger than the Unreal 1.0 Engine, so I run the game on High, but it cost me 30 FPS. I bet if run it on Medium, I can run it at 50-60 FPS.
Well that makes sense. What can I do to optimize my processing output, like what settings to change in game, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:
DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
Account made. I am probably running it at 30 FPS. No lag what-so-ever, except when using the FlameThrower. Get on! Very Happy

[EDIT:] Anyone else game is constantly crashing?
30 fps...hmm what do you play P4F on? ;o

I run Battlefield: Play4Free on High Video Settings, and a High Hardware Audio Render. It runs at 50-60 FPS.

I can run Bad Company 2 on Medium, and the Frostbite 1.5 is stronger than the Unreal 1.0 Engine, so I run the game on High, but it cost me 30 FPS. I bet if run it on Medium, I can run it at 50-60 FPS.
Well that makes sense. What can I do to optimize my processing output, like what settings to change in game, etc.

Good thing you asked. I've been taking a Technology course on Saturdays, and last week, we learned about PC performance over visuals. Basically, the higher you put your performance, the lower your visuals are going to be. Audio and Resolution do not affect anything in terms of frames per second. However, there are two ways to eliminate a low frames per second, which is lowering your video quality, and deleting unused search engines, or deleting empty, unnecessary files.

I won't give you the lesson unless you're interested Razz, but basically, they take up data and memory, that promotes slower packaging between the game data and your internet/pc data, or ping, and slow performance. Best way is to go to the Control Panel, and uninstall unnecessary downloads, and look through your Documents/Pictures/Videos etc. and see if you have anything there you don't need.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 am

Well my video is about as low as can be...lowest resolution, lowest quality, brightness, etc. My problems my CPU can barely run it. I was wondering along specific processes to close, settings to change in game, etc.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:14 am

thebronxbomber wrote:
Well my video is about as low as can be...lowest resolution, lowest quality, brightness, etc. My problems my CPU can barely run it. I was wondering along specific processes to close, settings to change in game, etc.

Did you read my other solution? That boosts your PC speed by 2-8%

Other than that, I'll ask my instructor, but, apart from anything else.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Guys, how do you add people on it??
Back to top Go down
Nusume
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nusume

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Deathdealer96 wrote:
Guys, how do you add people on it??
Move ur cursor to the right part of the screen, in the top corner preferable, and a movable bar will appear:
Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 1ststep

then u can go to the Friends and add them:

Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 2ndstep
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I found it, but thatnk you anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:43 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:

Well I have plenty of memory; I just want to know about specific settings to change in game really. My CPU can barely run it and everything that takes up extra CPU and video usage in game needs to go/get disabled if it isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:

Well I have plenty of memory; I just want to know about specific settings to change in game really. My CPU can barely run it and everything that takes up extra CPU and video usage in game needs to go/get disabled if it isn't necessary.

Memory is not the problem however. It affects your ping. Ping is basically the packaging of data from a host to another computer. Empty files hold up the data by taking some of it, allowing slower packaging, and a crappier FPS.

Once again, I don't see him until Saturday, so I'll ask him then.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Well its not my ping--my pings fine. My internet connection is generally just fine--but even in single player my fps is the same as it is in MP.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
Well its not my ping--my pings fine. My internet connection is generally just fine--but even in single player my fps is the same as it is in MP.

Ah, I see your issue. It definitely has to do with your video graphics card, or your frames per second. I'm not too familiar with FPS, so I'll check in with my Tech instructor.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

DeadlyChaos09 wrote:
thebronxbomber wrote:

Ah, I see your issue. It definitely has to do with your video graphics card, or your frames per second. I'm not too familiar with FPS, so I'll check in with my Tech instructor.
It's most likely my CPU since this requires more from video than did BC2 (and I was technically able to run bc2 and now this), but I have lower FPS from BC2 than BL:R. BC2 required 2.0 GHz dual core CPU while this just requires a dual core CPU.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer96
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Deathdealer96

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 am

anyone playing it now it's out of the beta?
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Anyone still interested in playing this? I downloaded this today and its pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
moneymanmo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
moneymanmo

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

This game is pretty good and the new update makes it a lot better.
Back to top Go down
joaonunes
Private
Private
joaonunes

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:59 am

I only have 1 thing to say about this game:

Although I play it reasonably well and as a sniper (always as a sniper on all games xD) there is one thing that still hasn't been corrected... People can still oneshot enemies fairly easy even without a headshot. There are a few exceptions to this "rule" but to make them come true you have to spend lots of time and money, real or game produced.
Back to top Go down
CaptEdster
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
CaptEdster

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Anyone still playing this? I just started and its pretty fun Razz
Back to top Go down
moneymanmo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
moneymanmo

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I can't play it anymore. it gets to the end of the game freezes then exits out.
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

i heard some good things and bad things dont really know if i would wanna play this game
Back to top Go down
Jax_Knife
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jax_Knife

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:29 pm

its free... whats there to choose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Retribution   Blacklight: Retribution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blacklight: Retribution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top