13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Upcoming Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public Affairs
Site Member

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Upcoming Halo 4 Halo4l12

Halo 4
Written by: GySgt nukeman04

Halo 4 is an upcoming video game and the eighth installment in the Halo franchise. The Halo Franchise has been known to the developers of Bungie as their creation. This time Bungie is selling their rights to a newly rising developing company called 343 Industries (343i). Halo 4 follows shortly after Halo 3, and marks the return of the Master Chief as the main protagonist. The game will be released in the following year of 2012.

Most gamers are asking, who are the 343i? Where did they come from? Well, 343i is an American Video Game developer located in Kirkland, Washington. This company was established by Microsoft Game Studio, this companies goal was to oversee Bungie, and get back the rights of Halo, after Bungie separated from Microsoft in 2007. After Halo: Reach was lunched; most Bungie Staff members was transferred to 343i, including their Franchise Director. 343i first project was Halo Waypoint which was a downloadable application for Xbox, and later for Windows Phone 7. 343i also has created the second map pack for Halo: Reach which was entitled “Defiant". Now the company faces a new challenge ahead of them with the creation of Halo 4.

Rumors and debates have been flowing in and out of many Halo fans, Microsoft has announced that Halo 4 will be coming out, but rumors say that it will be only coming out for next gen. Xbox (720). The debates have been for which console it will be release for, currently we have no clue on which console it will be released for.

Many have been asking how the campaign of this game will start of; here is a quote from GameSpot that gives you a little preview of the campaign:

Quote :
The scene started with a shot of bloodstream and arteries forming in black space. The teaser then transitioned to a beating heart. As the camera panned out to show off Master Chief in cryostasis, a familiar voice cried out for him to wake up: the AI Cortana. Master Chief got out, took Cortana out of the holodeck, and then flew out of the broken-down and exploding rear half of the Forward Unto Dawn ship (straight out of Halo 3's ending). While escaping, he snagged a Magnum handgun on the way and shot a part of the ship to create a makeshift exit.

As Master Chief looked on from the edge of the exit, the teaser then panned to a view of a giant unknown planet with a giant white circle in its centre. There really wasn't much to gauge from this short snippet except that Master Chief may encounter what could be the lost planet of the Forerunners, given the sleek, white-washed nature of the planet. According to Halo's backstory, the Forerunners are the ancient race who created the Halo Array. If that is the case, fans can look forward to seeing the mysterious race realized in video game form, hopefully not in a cryptic fashion.

Some parts of the game are yet a mystery, because 343i have not yet released any new insight as to what the game would be like. But, we can assume that this game will come with a bang, many Halo Blogs have been all over this story. Also with a lot of famous gaming sites such as GameSpot, IGN, and Xbox, they are reviewing the game in-depth. Gamers’ from all over the world are looking forward to this game, one being myself. If you have been following Halo from the beginning, you will not want to miss this explosive release on December of 2012! Pre-orders are currently available at stores near you.

The trailer for Halo 4 revealed the gateway, the portal (or vortex) that appears to simultaneously rend what remains of John and Cortana's drifting vessel while potentially offering them some form of salvation. It's not a black hole, light issuing forth from it so brightly that John and all of space around him are harshly illuminated and light is a symbol of hope—John standing on the edge of the ruined ship, facing the light, is one of potential.

Now let me ask you, the members of the 13th MEU:

Do you think Halo will be the same, with an arrival of a new developer? Debates all over the world have been arising to this question. Many think it wasn’t a wise decision by Bungie selling their rights of the game. Others say that, 343 Industries (343i) will put their unique spin on the game and hopefully a new type of gaming style. Which side would you take?
Back to top Go down
swodaem
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
swodaem

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

first comment! yesssss, and im hoping that the game has the same halo feel, but with a little 343 uniqueness
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 am

Maybe we can bring this back into the clan!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyChaos09
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 am

Trister wrote:
Maybe we can bring this back into the clan!

That would be cool.
A Battlefield, Call of Duty, and Halo Clan.
Halo is pretty popular worldwide, so maybe, it might expand the amount of members.

Bravo Company: Battlefield 3
Easy Company: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Foxtrot Company: Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free
? Company: Halo 4
Back to top Go down
nukeman04
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
nukeman04

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:32 pm

We did have halo as part of the clan at one point. But for some reason, it didn't work out so they took it down. =(
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Yeah, I remember a few members saying we had it. I don't know maybe we could have Hotel Company!
Back to top Go down
nukeman04
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
nukeman04

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Charlie Company, maybe?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 pm

It'd be Hotel if it came back.

Wish this were on the PC and/or PS3 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

bronx dont have an xbox to get halo on xD
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 pm

mekline wrote:
bronx dont have an xbox to get halo on xD
And you don't have internet
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:34 pm

oh well at least i can still get halo 4
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 am

Well, someone could get you an Xbox no? lol
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Trister wrote:
Well, someone could get you an Xbox no? lol
But who would pay for membership? No
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

Necromancer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upcoming Halo 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Halo 4   Upcoming Halo 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Halo 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top