13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Once myself or some other reliable SA/SL are restored I'll bump threads again to the fullest. Its my personal opinion that recruiting without SS is kinda shaky. Ya know, the lack of leadership. For now the existing Cudas seem to mainly be having fun though and thats good. Smile
Back to top Go down
No1Hated
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
No1Hated

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:32 pm

im registered on all the websites u had listed i beleave for recruiting.. i could easily bump them if u dont have the time or atleast try to.. mybe also post some comments on elite in the operations.. theres ALOT of people posting comments on elite looking for clans and stuff
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Im a good recruiting members if any 1 got questions and I wont my stats, All u need to is ask
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks for any help Shocker. Always needing members who can help us with recruitment. If you have any ideas and/or suggestions, please post them.
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 am

u need a good thread and bump it, Ingame recruitment aswell, But u need members with u to do that so they know how good we are
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

In-game is probably the best, but you're right. Can't do it as just one person.

I've been kind of horrible about keeping up with bumping the threads, but I'll get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately for me though I can't edit all of the threads because I'm not the OP of all of them. So a standard format isn't possible..or even if we have a better updated version.
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

just tell mod to delete it then make it again, people or potentual new recruits like updated clan threads to see how we are doin, I know this alot
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am

Some of the people who posted them aren't in the COD division anymore, but it's still possible. I'll have to contact them. It's not that the thread itself is incorrect or bad, but sometimes I don't exactly like the format used.

Worse comes to worse, I can just create a brand new thread and change the link on here.
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 am

I'm good with making threads, give me a while and i could make u 1 and pm u it.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 am

Good deal.
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

Recruitment form

IMAGE NEEDED HERE
The 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit

13TH MEU is a multi-platform community that focuses on teamwork and maturity. We have opened our door after being made in July 2009.
We focus on having a core group of members that will always be online to game with, or on the forums to talk to. Players of any background or skill level are welcome to join us! As of right now we focus mainly on Call of Duty and Battlefield Series, although we have many members who play more than just those games. We are always looking for more members who can step up and be Staff here. We accept members from all over the world. We do not care where you are from as long as you share our passion for gaming and having a good time. Our COD team is on COD ELITE! We are always growing as a clan but need you to make it happen! We wear the [13th] clan tag proudly and so will you once you’ve signed up with us! We don’t ask anything from you other than your time and loyalty!

For a far more detailed story please visit: http://join13.info/

Background
We have been around since July of 2009. We started out a Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield 2 clan but have spread out to the Call of Duty games and Killzone on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. We have over 200 active members from all over the world!

Here are some of the things that can offer you:
>> Age Limit: 14+ (Waverable based on maturity)
>> Continent: Will take players from all over the world
>> Times we play: Someone is usually always on
>> Microphone: Required. Communication is key.
>> Stat Requirements: None we want team players
>> Preferred Game Mode: Any
>> Who to contact: siCK_SHOCKER
>> Weekly Game Nights to meet new members
>> An active chatbox with people to always talk to
>> Competitive Gamebattle Teams and Tryouts
>> Gamebattles Team for members that are into competitive gaming
>> A progressive ranking system for our active members
>> An active forum with new topics every day
>> Updates for the newest and hottest games out there!

Opening For & How to Join
To join, you must fill out an easy application and be at least 14 years old. Simply follow the instructions on our website. A recruiter will respond on what you need to do next. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask them here or PM me on this forum.

Visit our help site and follow two easy steps to get started in the 13th today!

Apply. Dominate! Rule MW3.
Join the 13th MEU and get started now.
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

That's good text. But, unfortunately, most players never read the forums. I never did read any gaming forum and had 0 willingness of going into a clan until I was faced with it during a game.

It's not that I say forum recruitment is S*** - it is necessary - but we also should pay attention to in-game recruitment. You can always message an active and good player and if he's self-conscious and unclanned, he may be interested.
Back to top Go down
siCK_SHOCKER
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Skarbrand wrote:
That's good text. But, unfortunately, most players never read the forums. I never did read any gaming forum and had 0 willingness of going into a clan until I was faced with it during a game.

It's not that I say forum recruitment is S*** - it is necessary - but we also should pay attention to in-game recruitment. You can always message an active and good player and if he's self-conscious and unclanned, he may be interested.

Ure right but we probs get more members from forums as members dont pm in game for asking them to join 13th MEU as far i know.

We are a huge clan but we need more members to go to forums and get members to join.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm

I disagree with that new info post... we want the forum recruitment posts to be short and brief, with links to either 13thmeu.net or visit my join13.info site, where they get the "full" picture about the 13th at places like mw3f.com, callofduty.com, xbox360clans.net, etc. We don't want to scare them with walls of text when they first find us, or at least not until they click a link to either the 13thmeu.net or my join13.info site.

However I do think some of the older threads should be updated with basic statistics. It would also be great to see more posts from PS3 and PC squad(s).

This is something that I used previously... it can be different but here is an example of what I think is a post with a length that wouldn't "scare" people away at first glance:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 Splinter_13th_banner

Clan: [13th] MEU
Games: Call of Duty, Battlefield, Play4Free
Platforms: Xbox 360, PC, PS3
Basic Info: Founded 2009, 200+ Members
Cod Elite: Level 6
More Info: http://join13.info/

Calling all players looking for games anywhere from casual players to serious competitive players! Come join the 13th MEU and dominate the game while making new friends with a team-oriented attitude! Its time to stop playing with randoms and start dominating the battlefield with the 13th MEU! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 Smile

More Info: http://join13.info/

From there you can read more about us and even talk to us in our live chatbox. See you soon!

~ Sgt. Insevin, a 13th MEU Squad Leader

Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 am

Ok, I deleted the first Modern Warfare 3 recruiting thread. The site has changed to FPS General and is extremely inactive.

Also, I've bumped all of the other threads including the Playstation one.

Lets get this going again people. Put this into your regular rotation.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 pm

All threads bumped again. Thanks to CODpredator for helping out.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Threads bumped.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Horrible participation for recruiting people. All of the threads haven't been bumped since I last did it 4 days ago.

If you want more people in your squad, if you want it to be active..help with recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:18 pm

INFORMATION

Raptr Thread added: http://raptr.com/forums/showthread.php?p=281873#post281873

Insevin's newer Xbox.com: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/433/p/242222/1255273.aspx#1255273

Insevin's newer callofduty.com: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200419819

ADDING NEW THREADS

When making a topic in a new forum, suggested format for the TITLE:

Short
Non-game and non-platform specific forum (Ex: 1000fraggers)
[13th] Clan Recruiting for [MW3, BF3] on [X360, PS3, PC]
Non-game specific forum but is platform specific (Ex: Xbox, Xbox.com)
[13th] Clan Recruiting for [MW3, BF3]

Non-platform specific forum but is game specific (Ex: MW3, MW3F.com)
[13th] Clan Recruiting on [X360, PS3, PC]

Long
Non-game and non-platform specific forum (Ex: 1000fraggers)
[13th] Marine Expeditionary Unit: Recruiting [MW3, BF3, P4F] on [X360, PS3, PC] [Global]
Non-game specific forum but is platform specific (Ex: Xbox, Xbox.com)
[13th] Marine Expeditionary Unit: Recruiting for [MW3, BF3] [Global]

Non-platform specific forum but is game specific (Ex: MW3, MW3F.com)
[13th] Marine Expeditionary Unit: Recruiting on [X360, PS3, PC] [Global]

Why?
Its a fact: people look for fast, easily accessible info. If we can't get their attention in our TITLE, it is unlikely they will even click our thread. This is why it is important to always display our supported games and platforms. If the forum is game or platform specific, only show info the user would not already know.

Example, if it is the Xbox forum, you do not need to say [Xbox, PS3, PC] because they already know our clan is for Xbox, and its unlikely they would be using the Xbox forum if they were PS3 or PC users. Same goes for MW3. If its a MW3 site, you don't need to say [MW3, BF3]. It will be obvious we play MW3 and most people won't be there for BF3.

Bumped: 7/30
MW3 Forums
1000Fraggers
Activision COD MW3
Xbox.com Forums
Xbox360 Clans
COD MW3 Forums
Raptr Forums
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 am

Bumped: 8/1
MW3 Forums
1000Fraggers
Activision COD MW3
Xbox.com Forums
Xbox360 Clans
COD MW3 Forums
Raptr Forums
Back to top Go down
Beans5435
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Beans5435

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Can someone explain the whole bumping thing and how your suppose to do this. I have no idea on what you are talking about I understand that its promoting the clan and all that but I guess I need someone to explain how to do this.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Beans5435 wrote:
Can someone explain the whole bumping thing and how your suppose to do this. I have no idea on what you are talking about I understand that its promoting the clan and all that but I guess I need someone to explain how to do this.

You basically post a reply so that the topic appears at the top of the list and gets seen. Its best if the bumps are at least daily. To bump each topic to the top of the list on each website you will obviously need to register to each individual website first.

I am about to bump all of them for today, I pretty much repost the same thing each time and just change a few words.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Wow, when I log in to Playstation.com and leave the signon screen it shows that I'm still not logged in. As if I have cookies disabled. Thats so typical of Sony to have broken systems. Sorry PS3 can't bump your topic! Razz
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry I haven't helped out on this in several days guys. My roommate didn't pay our internet bill on time and they cut off access.

Just got it back again today.
Back to top Go down
Insevin
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Bumped: 8/3
MW3 Forums
1000Fraggers
Activision COD MW3
Xbox.com Forums
Xbox360 Clans
COD MW3 Forums
Raptr Forums

Bumped: 8/4
MW3 Forums
1000Fraggers
Activision COD MW3
Xbox.com Forums
Xbox360 Clans
COD MW3 Forums
Raptr Forums

Bumped: 8/6
MW3 Forums
1000Fraggers
Activision COD MW3
Xbox.com Forums
Xbox360 Clans
COD MW3 Forums
Raptr Forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top