13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 pm

I'm stoked.

Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Ooh nice, since 2005 (BF2) Oman seems to have grown a little :p

I'm glad it's coming back, was one of my favorites in BF2, p4f not so much--too gloomy and all.

Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Nice, they have definetly increased the destruction model. And what the hell was that guy doing with the Bobcat?

The crane scene remins me of HAHO in P4F that we did.

Can't wait for the pack to come out. Should be Dec right? Wonder when in Dec.

And can't forget about Karkand, can hardly recognize the place
https://www.youtube.com/embed/xjTmieRMKjo
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 pm

AHHHHH MEIN F-35B I WANTS IT BACK AND I GOTS IT :DDDDDDDDDD
NBE iz back and ready in his native plane Smile

But seriously no one is gonna sit there hovering they'll get shot out with a pistol if so >_> Still I <3 that plane and makes me pumped to be able to failhover again Razz

This is gonna be a great expansion pack.
Back to top Go down
quatic
Corporal
Corporal
quatic

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

a bulldozer dice an A-130 would strike fear causing people to take cover
Back to top Go down
Severontous
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Severontous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Seven control points?
It must be larger than its preceding BF2 counterpart.
Back to top Go down
BBoySolidusSnake
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:09 pm

HOLY S***, that trailer was EPIC fo realz Smile can't wait
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:46 pm

I didn't even realize the 7 flags; on both Oman and Karkand. Either these maps are HUGE, or they just bunched up the flags closer. Hopefully it's HUGE! Did any of the other BF have 7 flags? I can't recall.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm

I think this is the PC version of the map, which have more control points anyway. The original Gulf of Oman map had 7 control points in BF2. On console though, there will probably be 4 or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Severontous
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Severontous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes this is the PC version.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:57 pm

There were a lot of flags on Oman, from what I remember. US Deployment at carrier, 4 on shore in their small military encampments, 1 next to that big warehouse next to a lake, 1 inside that hotel/office building concrete walled area, and 1 next to the crane in the city, and RU Deployment at the airfield. So yeah, 7 flags. But remember, this is what they imagined as the future of Oman, so I'd image some different stuff, but frankly in the video the unfinished buildings look the same. Neutral

This better be good. I remember the intense tactics and fighting we had to use in Oman in BF2 (not P4F ._.), pinned down in the oil extraction place by the RU base, hiding behind things and getting ambushed by tanks and people in the small bunkers, nade spamming everywhere xD AND HITTING BUGGIES GOING FULL SPEED DIRECTLY ON WITH MY JET BOMBS (N.B.E.) owait there's no bombs >_> But really we have to do that again but with destructible environments and all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 am

Endrane wrote:
There were a lot of flags on Oman, from what I remember. US Deployment at carrier, 4 on shore in their small military encampments, 1 next to that big warehouse next to a lake, 1 inside that hotel/office building concrete walled area, and 1 next to the crane in the city, and RU Deployment at the airfield. So yeah, 7 flags. But remember, this is what they imagined as the future of Oman, so I'd image some different stuff, but frankly in the video the unfinished buildings look the same. Neutral

This better be good. I remember the intense tactics and fighting we had to use in Oman in BF2 (not P4F ._.), pinned down in the oil extraction place by the RU base, hiding behind things and getting ambushed by tanks and people in the small bunkers, nade spamming everywhere xD AND HITTING BUGGIES GOING FULL SPEED DIRECTLY ON WITH MY JET BOMBS (N.B.E.) owait there's no bombs >_> But really we have to do that again but with destructible environments and all Very Happy

I'm a n00b to the BF series so these new-old maps are fuckin' sexy to mehh lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.   Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer - EPIC.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top