13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Age of Empires Online EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Age of Empires Online EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Age of Empires Online EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Age of Empires Online EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Age of Empires Online EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Age of Empires Online EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Age of Empires Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost9719
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ghost9719

Age of Empires Online Empty
PostSubject: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Age of Empires Online
Age of Empires Online 2Q==
Age of Empires Online takes a different approach as a free-to-play online game utilizing Games for Windows Live.
Age of Empires Online features some of the gameplay of past games in the series, with the addition of a persistent city that functions when the player is offline, cooperative multiplayer quests, and trading. The game is an attempt to blend the real-time strategy (RTS) genre with massively multiplayer online gaming. Also, the game features many new features, such as crafting items with earned materials.
Playable civilizations include the Greeks and Egyptians and the Celtic and the Persian civilization which is currently only availible to users who purchase the premium package.
Age of Empires Online , is a history-based real-time strategy computer game released on August 16, 2011 with digital download and retail distribution. It was originally being developed by Robot Entertainment, but on February 24, 2011, it was announced that Gas Powered Games, the creators of Supreme Commander, had taken over production. The game is published by Microsoft.
The game is free-to-play, with the additional option of purchasing premium content. Premium content may include access to many special items and blueprints, and more quests and features. Also, booster packs are now available, such as Defense of Crete. This particular pack gives the player the ability to play in a survival type mode game. This is done in either single-player or co-op.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 am

Nice copy and paste trololol

But err we already had a few topics about this ghost--please use the search function....
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:58 am

cherry Oh I have this game ... You can use your xbox live account look up ECO RANGER eco-ranger@hotmail.com & EC0 RANGER eco-ranger@live.com I just started playing this it's Fun lol . Very Happy add me on here for age of empires online lol
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 am

Oh ...Bronx that Age of Empires ... this is Age of Empires Online .. its a completely differant game .. sorry bronx please dont kill me Sad
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

ECO_RANGER wrote:
Oh ...Bronx that Age of Empires ... this is Age of Empires Online .. its a completely differant game .. sorry bronx please dont kill me Sad
Razz

No I know this is aoeo, we had some other topics about this. Errr speaking of this: how big of a download is this I might get it, I was supposed to get it before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmmm... its roughly around 3 Gigs ... there is down loadable content so that will take more space but you have to buy that , .. other than that its a free game . and it uses Windows live game engine that you can talk online with friends on xbox live ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 am

I have it downloaded, will try to play it later. Anyone else have it?
Back to top Go down
mekline
Mek's Rank
Mek's Rank
mekline

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 am

i have it but bored of it already
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 am

Is it as good as The original AoR??
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Ya its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
eDuArDoX94
Sergeant
Sergeant
eDuArDoX94

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 pm

you cant play a match with your friend if you dont have an advance civilization, that means you have to pay for that, and that suckss
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 pm

add me , jdanielgarciav@hotmail.com , or paisaman3 ^^
Back to top Go down
ECO_RANGER
Sergeant
Sergeant
ECO_RANGER

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:50 pm

well you can upgrade all your units in all differant towns and be all ready for the new upgrades ..its not to bad. most people ar not even that far yet anyway
Back to top Go down
Breezeman
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Breezeman

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I might try this game this weekend... if I remember.

Superbowl Party!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Empires Online   Age of Empires Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top