13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap Empty
PostSubject: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Definitely liked the ending of the video with the subway crash.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Looks pretty darn fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Don't really like the look of it. Seems like MW2 all over again, same graphics, same engine, same/similar guns, and a few more attachments. This is why BF3 will be better. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Glad to see the COD haters coming out in full force yet again.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:14 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
Glad to see the COD haters coming out in full force yet again.
I wouldn't exactly call one person coming in to say BF3 will be better, as full force. Full force is when you have 50 comments on why COD sucks in a row (I have seen it). We are at low force at best.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 pm

^^I've seen that happen in a poll we had several months ago. I didn't really try to say anything then, I'm just trying to get people interested in COD again..even if it is an uphill battle.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:50 pm

projekt3000 wrote:
^^I've seen that happen in a poll we had several months ago. I didn't really try to say anything then, I'm just trying to get people interested in COD again..even if it is an uphill battle.
I remember that poll...I voted MW3 for that reason--when really I'm neutral (people thought i was for BF3). Fanboys are real annoying--yes I'm speaking to all you nubs in the clan that are a fanboy of BF3 (don't see too many of MW3). You aren't part of an elite group just because you're going to get BF3 or you like Bf3 over MW3 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:04 pm

When will people learn that each game is DIFFERENT?

BF3 is for the vehicles and drawn out games.

MW3 is for the up-close and personal killing styles.

Stop COMPARING them, as they are COMPLETELY different games. Also, graphics are not what make a game good, its how it preforms. And from what I have seen, BF3 is "slappy" and CoD looks perfectly smooth. Personally, I would rather have a smooth running gamer with pixelated graphics, then a game that has god-like graphics and slappy animations.

Just my $.02
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

splintercellsz wrote:

Just my $.02
Everyone uses this now Surprised
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Use it? What can I do with $0.02.Hmmm

I get that its two different games and see it as such. I aslo think graphics isn't what makes the game, its just a bouns. If the gameplay sucks having graphics that would be considered 30 years aheadd of its time would be meaningless and would only be considere a lousy game with futuristic graphics.

I also think its because BF3 is right around the corner and MW3 haven't really been releasing news or footage on the game. I'm sure the CoD chatter will increase as we get closer to MW3 launch.

And your right Bronx I'm not part of an elite group, I am the elite group, I'll be getting MW3 just as I have all of the since CoD3. I enjoy a fast paced guns blazing match from time to time.

Just my $0.02. There now you have $0.04
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 pm

both games have advantages and weaknesses - matter of taste
personally i'd rather battlefield series but i've played MW2 and i liked it Smile
lets see what MW3 can offer cause for time being they didn't show much
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

blah blah blah really their just 2 games true im getting BF3 but its only cause im a F#$king noob who likes to kill with tanks i dont really hate MW3 i might even get it.... if i have the money(hate being a poor mexican)
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm

get a job Wink
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

aha bronxy does like his sense Smile

At least we have quenched the BF3 fanboy disease going around, at least temporarily Embarassed
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 am

Well I havent been on the forums for awhile so you havent quenched anything here Razz you should hear the shouting matches I have at school with my friends xD I may have even threatened to kill one kid Embarassed
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

Not sure why people would get into shouting matches, let alone threatening to kill anyone just over what game is better..despite the fact that neither of them have been released yet.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:37 am

Haha, yup. And It's is just a game, who cares about what other people enjoy??
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 am

I just started CoD and i must say i like everyone has there own taste at the end of the day

my 1p worth
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 pm

thats nothing unusual for you tree :blush:
Back to top Go down
Ghost4-6
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Ghost4-6

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

Getting both games, mainly becuase I wanna know how the campain ends.
$.04+$.02=$.06
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap   MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap Empty

Back to top Go down

MW3 Leaked Single Player Mission - Mind The Gap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top