13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims Empty
PostSubject: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:26 pm

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims 7
A well-known competitive gaming site with ladders and tournaments.
    Require: 4-12 members + reserves

1. Create an account
  2. Go to your profile and enter you PunkBuster GUID
    To get your PB GUID, I can get it for you if we jump on the 13th server or you can read this post to obtain it yourself.
  3. Find our team page and join
  4. Click Join Team, and enter password: fighting13
  5. Join the ladders you are most interested in

Site: http://teamwarfare.com
    Team Page: http://teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=13th+MEU

A place to hold scrims against other clans or a group of individuals.
    You do not need to create an account for this but, can if you want to.

1. Create an account
  2. Go to the info section of our team page
  3. Click "Have a join password" and enter: fighting13th

Site: http://gamersportal.com
    Team Page: http://gamersportal.com/clans/13thmeu

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims Thumb_alienwarearena
A 2 step competition. The top teams of the current ladders match will go on to play the tournament for cash prizes.

Last edited by Trister on Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 am; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 pm

i singed up and added you as a friend i think you have to add us i went to that page to find a team and there makeing me sing up as a free agent so they can find me a team....i will join the other one too now
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Ok, maybe you need to sign up as a free agent. Bare with me as this is new to me.

I've typed in your name under Invite New Team Member. The only thing that came up while I was typing was:

nyc_snipes
NYC_SNiPeR_KinG

Not sure what's going on. Once I accepted you as friend, I was able to add you. Although even after that, I still don't get your name as when I type my own. Maybe your account needs to be active for a couple of days. I have the slightest.

Here check it out by searching for yourself. http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/members
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 am

i think you have to be friends first then invite i guess, when i went to the site i got the clan invite also can you check that other site i sent you 2 invites for the clan and friend.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 am

So far 3 members have joined and I can't search for you guys. Even after adding you to the team, I still can't search for you. I can find me, which means there's something missing.

I even tried creating a dummy account to go through it. I have listed myself as a free agent and still nothing. I'm going to wait a while, maybe it takes some time to update the list.

For now, just add me as a friend and I'll invite you that way as nyc_sniper said.

For the Battlefield3torunamet, you need to send me a team request.
Back to top Go down
BBoySolidusSnake
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 am

Umm...i just registered myself to free agent, you can try add me now....ima try invite you as a friend as well.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 am

I've added you to the team BBoy.

Sniper: use this page to join the team http://www.battlefield3tournament.com/join_bf3t
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 pm

We now have 4 members in BF3 GameBattles @ MLG. This is the minimum we need to do matches. More would be better though... of course.

So, Shall we match other teams? Are we ready to? If so, please PM or post back your availability so we can schedule matches. Please include days, start times, end times (if there is one), and TimeZone.

For me, I'm available M-Th 6pm-11pm Est, F 6pm+, Sa 12pm+, Su 12pm-11pm.

Chanellegs will be scheduled on days where most of us can make it.

I'll give this about a week, then I'll be joining another team to participate
Back to top Go down
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:26 pm

I added you and if you could put me in that'd be sweet. Looking forward to doing some stuff with this and getting our name out there.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I've added you Ghost.

Don't forget to tell me your availability to schedule matches. Otherwise I'll just schedule it during our practice times.
Back to top Go down
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Add me up on the team, my name is xQuackz.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 am

Quack added, I have to wait at least 6 hours in order to include you guys in a match. I'll set one up tomorrow for Nov, Sat, 26th @ 4:30pm (our practice time)
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:22 am

would you want to do it half hour later or can we meet up earlier for a warm up before? so we can also make sure we are on point?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:04 am

Sure can, I'll set it for 5pm EST
Back to top Go down
NYC.SnIpEr
Corporal
Corporal
NYC.SnIpEr

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 am

ok i made a post in the crusaders about that if you want to post there.
Back to top Go down
BBoySolidusSnake
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 am

Awesome, we have a match, i can for sure make it to the match Smile can't wait
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 pm

I've also posted this on the Crusader's forum for more exposure. Still learning the ins and outs of this and just read 8 pages of rules.

If you can guarantee me that you will be there this Sat at 5pm for an hour to an hour and a half, PM me.

If there isn't enough, at least 4, then we'll shoot for next weekend and so on.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 am

We have 4 members as of now. I'll wait until tomorrow but, it looks like we'll have a 4v4 with possible subs.

Players:
NMD
NYC
Trister
BBoy
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 am

Ok we have 6 members now

Team:
NMD
GhostOps
Token
NYC
BBoy
Trister

6v6 match has been posted for Sat 26th @ 5pm EST. We'll see if anyone bites. If not, I'll directly challenge a team for next weekend, or shall we do this every other weekend?
Back to top Go down
DeltaMeter
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
DeltaMeter

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Invite me "DeltaMeter"
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 pm

NA 13th MEU vs. Team EliT3
Sat Nov 26th
5:00 pm
3 maps - 2 rounds - best of 3
6v6

Their platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655240996208547/listmembers
P1: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Tak3Notez/
- 46 lvl : A/S cls: 1.5 kd : 150 sm : 14 ks : 11% ac
P2: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/pbnj17/
- 56 : A : 1.5 : 490 : 16 : 15%
P3: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/713PROF/
- 53 : A/E : 1.3 : 430 : 23 : 14%
P4: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/assassin_since96/
- 47 : E : 1.4 : 510 : 18 : 17%
P5: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/rsnl_uknoit/
- 37 : A/E : 1.3 : 400 : 15 : 18%
P6: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/user/Bait1337/
- 31 : A : 1.5 : 450 : 12 :14%

Definitely 2 assaults and 1 engineer, the other 3 players can be a toss up. Very little playing done with the support class, so we could assume there won't be any.

Last edited by Trister on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
AffAction
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm

I added you Trister, accept and invite please and sign us up on teamwarfare!
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
token
Sergeant
Sergeant
token

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Good info Trister! I'll be practicing starting at Noon (the match is 2pm my time) so get together with me on TS and let's shred! I know I'm going to be Engineer, what is everyone else on the team thinking they'll be?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm

I've updated the first post.

Team EliT3 did not show up. I've submitted a match dispute with "proof". Not sure what they consider proof but, we'll see what happens.

I would like to thank everyone who showed up. If anything was taken from this, we all know we are reliable for future matches, which is very appreciative. I appologize if you had to adjust your schedule to be here for this match, only to not have a match but, these things do tend to happen.

Anyway, at this time, if we get the other 4 players, we should concentrate on matching up with Alienware contest. Only the top 32 teams from the ladder matches will proceed to win $2000. Our goal should be to aim for that top 32... that is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims   [BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims Empty

Back to top Go down

[BF3][PC] Places for Competitions/Scrims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top