13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
radonx13
Site Member

Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F Empty
PostSubject: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:59 am

/Salute 13thMEU,

First off i'd like to say thank you for running a bfp4f server which i'm in 90% of my playing time.
with that being said after this last update i have been having PB issues and posted on the bfp4f forums which i will link below, also there is an attachment with my PBlogs that might help. BFP4F reply was that your server is causing the problems whether this is the problem or not i just wanted to let you know as i love playing on your server and if i ever get back to work you will see a donation from me to keep your server going. i know how it is running them as i had one in miami for BFV and BF2.

on that note i will /Salute you all and have a great day.

Radonx13
here is unlinked link to post lol

battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=48310&page=2
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:37 am

radonx13 wrote:
/Salute 13thMEU,

First off i'd like to say thank you for running a bfp4f server which i'm in 90% of my playing time.
with that being said after this last update i have been having PB issues and posted on the bfp4f forums which i will link below, also there is an attachment with my PBlogs that might help. BFP4F reply was that your server is causing the problems whether this is the problem or not i just wanted to let you know as i love playing on your server and if i ever get back to work you will see a donation from me to keep your server going. i know how it is running them as i had one in miami for BFV and BF2.

on that note i will /Salute you all and have a great day.

Radonx13
here is unlinked link to post lol

battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=48310&page=2
I didn't know PB kicked so many people, I had a look in the log files and the list is long Sad
Can you let me know if this happens again? I updated some profile settings.
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

That's becuase we're a whole bunch of hackers! Smile Some have stated a manual update of PB resolves the issue.
Back to top Go down
zeedmx
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 pm

i have the same problem with PB but i update manual the pb files and the problem is no more
now i can play

I download these files from evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bfp4f.php
PB Client v2.244 for Win32 Filename: wc002244.htm
PB ClientA v1377 for Win32 Filename: wa001377.htm

and then replace in the main folder of the game (bf4free)
in my cpu the direction is this
C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free\pb

Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah updating manually should work. Also we had Oman and Dragon Valley up for half the rotation and I heard those maps cause PB kicks Sad

Well thank you for your support. A donation is most generous of you and if you can't give it, don't sweat Smile

P.S. If you play on our server often, you should join us on ventrilo so you can talk and chat with us up there while you're playing. Chances are if you've seen any of us around playing there, there could've/should've been like 10 other clan members in ventrilo playing on the server too Smile

Have a good day!
Bronx
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
radonx13
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey all /Salute,

just alittle update i just logged off your server after playing quite a few rounds and no problems . hopefully it will stay that way lol . yes i have vent so don't be surprised if this old man pops in your vent and like a saying in one of my favorite movies if any of you son a bitches calls me grandpa i'll keel ya lol .

/Salute from sunny SW Fla

radonx13
Back to top Go down
zloty99
Corporal
Corporal
zloty99

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

almost every update create a problem Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F   Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Punkbuster Problem BFP4F

View previous topic View next topic Back to top