13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you going to play SWTOR?
Yes
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_lcap70%Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
No
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_lcap20%Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Some help and explanation could help me decide
Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_lcap10%Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello there Marines! I've seen that a lot of you are willing to play Star Wars the Old Rebuplic. It's understandable that we can join the same server and create a guild out there! But before that we must learn how much of us is here. So vote "yes" if you're going to play! =D
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

I belive i will , there was another post bout this game in forum..
just go and read what i wrote over there LOL
Back to top Go down
Skarbrand
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Skarbrand

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Yeah I did that! It's just now we're going through officials, now it's not just talking. If we collect enough members, we ask our CoC about creating guild, possibly if we get over 20 members we can create division when game comes out?
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Wow I aint signin up to create a division bro. I am signing up just to play in a guild with yall.
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

NO
I don have time for MMOs Lol
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:07 pm

no way that there is gonna be a division for this game im sure of that

and maybe il play
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I was dissapointed that they didn't make this another single player (or maybe co-op) RPG... I guess I'm not going to get it. Besides, I don't really like MMOs anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)   Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to plau SWTOR? (Organizing SWTOR part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top