13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Future Clan Practice with Old Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WildFox
Site Member
WildFox

Future Clan Practice with Old Guys Empty
PostSubject: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 am

Hey guys, Wild Fox here from Old Guys Gaming. Too see if i could open a channel of communication with you guys

Sorry i didnt mention in the other post i was from OG i was planning on putting my sig up but didnt get a chance to do it yet

Yea bronxbomber i know you from a month or so ago, i was trying out for you guys . I ended up with the OG guys, are you guys interested in some practice 8 v 8's we are always looking to sharpen up for the cup matches.

I figured this would be a good place to start looking for some scrimmages.

See you guys on the Battle field.
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 am

Well I guess its more of an 'paperwork faise' then a try out since you gotta do your application then do your boot camp and continue solving your mistakes in it so ya it does seem like pre entry paper work. So are you OG's leader and is it European and North american?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 am

Mega Max546 wrote:
Well I guess its more of an 'paperwork faise' then a try out since you gotta do your application then do your boot camp and continue solving your mistakes in it so ya it does seem like pre entry paper work. So are you OG's leader and is it European and North american?

I don't think he needs to make an application n do bootcamp if he's not joinin the clan lol

He's wanting to organize a PRactise between Og and Us I think anyway
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 am

If you read his comment he said he tryed out for us a Month ago. So I am just stating what I belive. Now back to topic so the officers dont think this is a spam topic.
Back to top Go down
WildFox
Site Member
WildFox

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 am

I Had an Open Application With A few Clans i Went on All of there Voice Chat, and i Stuck where i Felt i Fit in the Best.

I Am Here as a Member of Old Guys Gaming, To Perhaps Schedule a few Practice Sessions, You Know to Have a More team Based Environment to get more Training in Closed Matches.

I Decided to Try the 13th First, because it was one of my Favorite Clans i got to Play a Few Rounds with, Let me know what you Guys think

Either way Bronx We Should get on some Games my Assaults Character is Pandora_Fox and my other name you already have is WyldFox
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 am

Hey WildFox,

Did you have a date and time in mind? There's usually people on everyday here and we've already had a few scrims with others, one just yesterday in fact.
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:57 am

Yeah not sure if bronx is still sleeping or something but I know I would enjoy some 8v8 practice. As trister said, we normally always have people on and I am sure we can pull 8 people together. Bronco's have a squad practice this thrusday evening, I will talk with Iron and Bronx and see if we want to do something with you guys instead of just us. But my vote is yes :-)
Back to top Go down
WildFox
Site Member
WildFox

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:09 pm

I Will See if my Guys are good for today, i am One of the Few NA Members of OG, So most of them are all in European Time Zones, i Will Post in My Clans Forums See if there up for Something Perhaps Later Today.

Do you Guys on Over Night?
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm

I really prefer practicing just ourself, I mean, we should practice our squad vs our another squad (xd)... at least till the cup end
But if you guys set a time to make this, I'll try be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Most our NA guys are on at night as we work and school and stuff. Like I said though, we are on nearly 24/7 weather it is the EU guys are us, we can make something happen, just need date and times. Also, did you wnat to use your server or our's? We on;y have 1 server so we would have to switch it to unranked and all, but shouldn't be too big an issue.
Back to top Go down
Migam3r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Migam3r

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Sounds good if we have enough people on if we could set up a time maybe tonight be great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Hmm
You were gonna Join The Glorious 13thMeu, but decided for OG?????
Now you Speak before us....Just Kidding :-)
Are your clan leaders aware of this?
and Do you speak for the european or American OG Division? and how many would show up?
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I am pretty sure he is part of NA from what I have heard from him and what his profile says lol

But anyway, Wildfox, we do have a number of offers from clans to scrim them so best way to start communicating with us is chat it up in the vent with some members. Main people you want to talk too for NA division is bronx of course, or Me, Widghet, Trister, or Grim. We run the NA side squads. Odds are a number of us will be on within a few hours in vent, so hop on their if ya feel like it
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm

This could be fun
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

I dont want to b a kahooter No
scratch
but i'm down with my squad
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey Wyldfox!

Sorry, yeah like Widghet said I was sleeping (I hate getting up past noon Sad )

We'd love some practices and scrims; so far we've been doing them nightly. Hop on our vent server sometime and if you have xfire you could add me: thebronxbomber

See you on the Battlefield Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Clan Practice with Old Guys   Future Clan Practice with Old Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Clan Practice with Old Guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top