13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) Empty
PostSubject: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Yeah So per My request.
I got an e-mail today, giving me EA's Phone #.
So i called using skype and noticed that this call will cost me money :-(
At first there is a machine telling me to press buttons for about 5 mins.Then waiting line....:-(
After a 5 min music holding line ,a guy named Justin answers the call and asked what he can do for me, so i explained my whole problem about my account and he's like well ok, first we gotta go through the procedures and tells me" to start the windows menu and put in D-X-D-I-....." :-(
I was like you mean dxdialog ..sir i know for sure it has nothing to do with my pc ,but well ok so i gave him my specs ,after that he told me to wait for a sec, and puts me on hold for 3 mins just to come and tell me that i meet min sys requirements.LOOOL...so now he wants me to mess around in windows settings Suspect and yada,yada,yada ...Me real friendly ,explained everything again and begged him to understand. Crying or Very sad ;-) and he then realized he need to put me on a two on two.i???What the heck is that? Maybe i did not understand him correctly.
Its when they get a tech from lvl above....so ok i waited about 10 mins on hold after that ,Justin answers again and tells me to wait a sec; He will transfer Me to Randy " really smart guy" ,I asked if"he knows the game?"he says "Probably" so ok , the hold line music changed :-/ , after 2 mins, Randy answers the phone,
said he somewhat got the rundown ,so i explained again ,about the problem ,bout the forum, not having answers, or about the ea support e-mail, telling me a bunch of Crap and so on,(you guys know what S*** was going on LOL)OK so he is really sorry about that and tells me it could b because of The new" all accounts will b one ORIGIN account or something "transfer and some accounts are having issues. i happen to b one of those ,I kind of thought "no ,that cant b it"??????.
Then i gotta wait 2 mins on hold ,OK so now he wants me to login on the ea website ,
No problem ,He then tells me, i have account acces to the biowaresite and all the other websites (damn EA IS BIG);OK, now he tells me to login in to the p4f website and start the game ...he will b right with me. 9 Min Sleep of holding Line later ,I will have to tell him that my game is still not working LOL. So he is like ok ,this is really messed up and he is really sorry about that and asked since when i had this and really showed honest conern :-),"i will send you an e-mail confirming that the Develepors look at this but it is on a first come,first serve basis,so about 3 days 72 hours ,it could take untill they resolve my issue"Ok no problem ,
i stayed friendly the whole time and so were they, he then told me it is in the game code itself ,I said " BINGO" he said "I will also send you a code for 20% off of the EA store!" That's ok ,not much, but ok ,and MOST IMPORTANT i can play with Toryin cheers again Very Happy ,he also said the "e-mail i will b able to send, goes to the game devs inbox" ,So maybe i can beg for some extra stuff ,lvl ups or something nice bounce .

SO my customer experience with EA is Not that great,but it was OK

The wating line sucked though and paying money for help that i would've not needed if they'd taken care of my concern to begin with, sucks even more

Last edited by Toryin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Well that was a lot lol :O

So you got toryin the hacker back now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Maybe in 3 days ,if all goes well sunny
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Dont let me catch you hacking boy or else il make a joke about it

but it goods you get your charachters back
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

THX SHOGUN
ps.
I would never hack or cheat in a game but....,
My skills though are close to cheating /hacking
I'm like Neo in the Matrix thats y EA Tried to stop me from playing in the tournament
They tried to send them Agents after me.
LOL
Guys i am kidding,
just glad to feel like they are really doing something about my issue.
Back to top Go down
Haelyn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Haelyn

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Im very glad you got it sorted out, hopefully it gets done before the weekend.

Your problem is that you are just too good, they had to send in an agent to corrupt your code from the inside, matrix style. Did he accidentlly call you Mr. Anderson at any time during the conversation?

EDIT = Man that weird, I typed in my comment about the matrix same time as Toryin did.

Last edited by Haelyn on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 pm

That's great to hear. They should give you something for it. They'll probably just say, hey, it's free.

Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for ya.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm

LOL
Thx Guys
I am Glad you supported me through this process, i know who i can count on .
Smile
@Haelyn
You think coincidence?
Special THX 2 you for the great offer.
*G* Smile
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

"E-Mail from EA customer support"

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (James F.) 07/02/2011 12:08 PM

Greetings,

I would like to compare your accounts to the one that is not loading to the one that is. May I have the E-Mail to the EA Account that is having the black screen issue and the E-Mail on the EA Account that does not have this issue?

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts game in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help Knowledge base (http://support.ea.com).

Sincerely,
James F.
Electronic Arts Escalation Team Customer Support
"E-Mai over"

Here is what it says about the
TIER 3 Tech. support (its just a small portion of the whole text)

"Upon encountering new problems; however, Tier III personnel must first determine whether or not to solve the problem and may require the customer’s contact information so that the technician can have adequate time to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution.[8] In some instances, an issue may be so problematic to the point where the product cannot be salvaged and must be replaced. Such extreme problems are also sent to the original developers for in-depth analysis."

You know he could have at least, send me another e-mail, letting me know he's got my information and utterly failed to resolve the issue , so he will forward it to the Devs *G*

This guy James. F Is really slacking and Tier 1 and 2 Guys were smarter and realized that it would have to go to the devs right away this guy is taking forever.
(Its been 2 Business Days and 4 days in total including that same day i send him all the information) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nmd12345
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm

OMG, are they saying they might have to replace your account?!?
Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm

That's F'd. If it comes down to it, and I really hope it doesn't, I hope they just give you want you had instead of working to get it all back.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Thx guys
I dont know what they will do ,
I would like to get an e-mail that telling me what the status is.
I send him all the account info, 4 days ago and got no reply ever since .
Back to top Go down
ShadyCharacter
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
ShadyCharacter

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am

I still say you should just ask for the battlefunds you purchased with your broken account to be transferred to your working one (with some extra for pain and suffering). If they cant fix your account they should just compensate you the BFs. Youve been waiting what 2-3 weeks now, they can resolve the issue quickly this way.

Personally Im thinking theyre intentionally dicking you around hoping that youll just give up in frustration and drop the issue.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

WTF???????????

How much longer do i need to explain?

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/05/2011 03:38 PM
Hello Tyrone,

My name is Sara B. I noticed you are having an issue accessing your Battlefield Play For Free account, with the email tyrone08us@yahoo.com. Im here to help! I was wondering if you had attempted to play on a separate computer under the same account? Had you made any changes to the account before this happened? Please let me know so we can continue to work toward a resolution together!

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts game in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help Knowledge base (http://support.ea.com). Your reference number for this phone call is 110628-010147

Sincerely,

Sara J.
Electronic Arts Customer Support

Like i said i had tried it with this account on both computers at my house and then later send it to several friends around the world and they all tried ,but not at the same time it was days between.The only thing i can think of , is maybe the custom apparel, i had purchased for my medic, maybe its a scripting error in some of the stuff i am wearing. Since Fri 24 june, i cant play on my account for which i bought a bunch of stuff just for the Play 4 free cup which started 2 July.
was not able to use my
account for the first cup match but instead was forced to use my new account, i am tired of explaining that its not my pc or my router or anything on my side that i can do but to wait for you to resolve the issue, I provided extensive information about the issue and proven that theres nothing i can do

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, EA Customer Service wrote:

Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for getting back to me. Im sorry for the frustration. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the issue correctly. Were there any updates on the game itself before you started experiencing this issue? Or was it right after you equipped the medic gear? The account appears fine on my end, but I'll continue looking and see what I can find. Smile

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts game in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help Knowledge base (http://support.ea.com). Your reference number for this phone call is 110628-010147

Sincerely,

Sara J.

Hello Ms. Sara
Thx for trying to take care of my issue and for understanding my frustation Sad
it's just been so long when i first had this issue .I went through the forums up and down and tried to do everything i could to fix the problem myself, then i send several e-mails to EA explaining the problem and giving links to sreenshots and to my threads in the forum ,had to go through a phone call with friendly ea support but also with alot of waiting time thats gonna reflect on my phone bill :-/ . I was told that this issue will go to the devs but afterwards got an e-mail telling me to go through all the steps i allready took and mess with my routher,modem , OS and that sorts...thats y i am growing impatient .
cause at the least i expected notification that the devs are checking it out since i really believe only they can figure it out
As for my account, I can login to the battlfield website and check through my account options and all that stuff on the website but when i start the game by pressing play now The game window startsup and i hear the game sounds but the screen stays black for 3 mins then turns white and just stays like that , there was four times though where the game menu would pop up after 10mins of white screen,but i still could not change anything or start the game this is only with my old account and like i said i had friends all over the world check it out ,One at a time, and they then had the same issue on their "pc ,installation, isp ,country ,continent".
but can play with their account , so i know for sure its not me as i can play with my new account.

again here are the screenshots where i had the weird menu pop up

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449380/Weird.jpg.html
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449392/Wtf.jpg.html
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449401/bfbug.jpg.html

have you tried starting the game with my account for yourself????
Could you refund me all my battlefunds if you can not fix the issue? as i am tired of using
the Default weapons and need to equip for the next cup match.

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/06/2011 08:50 AM

Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for getting back to me! I did attempt to log into your account on my end, and I also had the same thing happen. I'm going to look into it a bit more with you, and see if there is anything we can work out. When did this start happening? We're there any changes to your account or any personas? Maybe an update to the game? Ill try a couple things on my end and let you know how it goes. Smile

Sincerely,

Sara J.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:07 PM
Hello Sara
There have been several updates to the game , Its still in Beta version but i dont think that has to do with my account , i am always up to date and also many people with many installations have tried it., I have the issue since 24 th June 11,so its been 12 days now , and every day since then i posted in the forum, called ea or Send e-mails to ea, explaining the problem to the last detail and I think i wrote several times ,since when i been having this issue. I purchased an additional char slot for my account and created a Engineer ,but that was at least 5 to 3 days before i started having issues.
,what could i have changed to where to whole account starts screwing up ;-/??
I played the game normal and did not change nothing except the custom apparel and M240B Machine gun i had purchased for my medic.
I appreciate your support and I dont want to sound Rude , But could someone please fix this issue ,soon , i am really growing impatient and want what i paid for :-(

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/06/2011 11:47 AM
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for getting back to me. I completely understand. When you buy something you want to be able to play. We are looking into it. The account appears to be ok, which is why Im asking more questions. What is your Medics name?

Sincerely,

Sara J.

Hello Sara
I am wondering if you guys really check everything i provided.
I send you the link to the screenshots several times.
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449380/Weird.jpg.html
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449392/Wtf.jpg.html
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10449401/bfbug.jpg.html
If loged in to my account.
@ the play 4 free website you will c My Characters
Toryin Medic
[13th]Toryin Engineer
Knerzegoi Assault
The Main Character is Toryin ,Which you can c on the screenshots and on
the Bfp4f website when you login

Do you have any suggestions? or Can i get reimbursed with my Battlefunds Please i just
want to get my Stuff i paid for and am tired of writing E-mails about this all day.
I really am not the kind of customer to b...ch around this is really no ones fault
and your just trying to do your Job , But please understand that the devs have to look at this
and why do i have to wait so long for any reimbursement , That 20 % coupon aint gonna cut it
I just want to get my
BF back so i can invest them in my 2nd account Please.
I also just purchased another soldier slot on the old account and created a recon
To c if it would work then ,but the account still wont load up the game
So what is the next step that your going to take?
Thx for any help or any steps you can take to Help me play
I really just want to play the game with my good equipment, ,Thats all.

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/06/2011 01:26 PM
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for your reply! I do completely understand. With it being an account issue, and the studio investigating it, it can take some time. What charge are you wanting refunded? I do see several on the account. I'd love to help resolve this for you. Smile

Sincerely,

Sara J.

Thx For the Quick Response
I would like all 4950 BatteFunds Refunded to the new account.
Since its probably going to take a while untill they fix the problem.

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/06/2011 03:48 PM
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for getting back to me. I looked at the account, and I see that there are currently 34 active points on the account. I also see that two transactions have gone through for a total of 4830 Battlefunds. The rest of the transactions appear to have failed. I hope we get this cleared up soon!

Sincerely,

Sara J.

when you log in to my account you can c all the transactions, All the items i had purchased ,I added it all up and got 4950 BF minus The 34 BF still on the account , Dont worry about the failed transactions as they were canceled by me, 144 BF were promotional and i did not purchase them with paypal but got them as a reward, So how long will it take to reimburse me?
Pleas i need my stuff by next saturday,thats the date for the next cup match.

Response Via Email (Christian D.) 07/07/2011 03:42 AM
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for contacting EA Support.

Before we can make any changes to, or provide you with any information on the account, I will first need for you to verify some of the information on the account for security purposes. Can you please provide us with the following information on both accounts the non working one and the new one:

Your account's Email Address:
First and Last name:
Game:
Console:
Your Screen name, persona or gamertag/psn id:
Date of Birth:
Last 8 digits of Credit Card:

Should you require further assistance, you can update your ticket, add more information, screen shots, or other helpful documents, by logging into our support site at http://support.ea.com and clicking on the ‘My Questions’ link on the left-hand side of the page. Your reference number for this ticket is 110628-010147

Sincerely,

Christian D.
Electronic Arts Tier 3 Customer Support
(650) 628-1500

Customer By Email (Tyrone Kuyes) 07/08/2011 08:58 AM

What is the status on my none-working account and (or) The Refund status to my new account?
Did you verify my information?
Best regards
Tyrone

Response Via Email (Sara J.) 07/08/2011 02:41 PM
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for helping us with the verification process. Unfortunately, the date of birth on your account does not match the one you have provided. Due tot his, we are unable to make any changes to the account. If you happen to remember the date used on the account please let us know as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, I look forward to hearing from you and working this out together!

Sincerely,

Sara J.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)   EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/  :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

EA PHONE SUPPORT :-( :-/ :-)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top