13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:21 am

If you have read my previous post, you will know all about the hacking group "LulzSec". Well they have released their latest hacked information dump, and it is important. Battlefield Heroes account logins have been compromised and the info posted to the internet. You can view the data released at: http://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?dsrcid=1060614
Open up this sheet, use View>Filter, make sure name is selected and check to make sure your character name, email, or EA account name, is not on this list. If it is, I advise you to change you passwords IMMEDIATELY. I am working on getting a web version of the list up for easier access, but I have been having issues getting it up on Google Docs or Google Fusion Tables. I am working on it though.

This is important, make sure that you are safe and your login details are not included on this document. You may want to even change your password anyways just to be safe.

[UPDATE - by vanhoucke]

Login here and then change your password here.
Only Closed Beta accounts are compromised.
But it is suggested to update the password to a safer one.

Last edited by Spino Prime on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : links added)
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
LunchIsGood
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
LunchIsGood

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:46 am

The hacked account infos are beta users...
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 am

If I am not mistaken, is Battlefield Heroes not in "open beta" or something like that?
Back to top Go down
LunchIsGood
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
LunchIsGood

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Play4Free is the one in open beta, Battlefield Heroes has been out for a few years now.
Back to top Go down
Toryin
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Toryin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Wow
Battlefield heros is down at the moment
because of that.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

No, I know its out, but Gmail was in beta for 4 years. I have seen posts in the BFH forums up to 2010 that say its still in open beta. It is still not official release.
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Bfh isn't released yet.
When you make a new account it automatically gets Open Beta tag.
Back to top Go down
Kubrten
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Kubrten

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Toryin wrote:
Wow
Battlefield heros is down at the moment
because of that.

It's down a long time, when I woke up today BFH was down.
Back to top Go down
LunchIsGood
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
LunchIsGood

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Spino Prime wrote:
No, I know its out, but Gmail was in beta for 4 years. I have seen posts in the BFH forums up to 2010 that say its still in open beta. It is still not official release.

Oh...I knew that Razz
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Yeah, BFH is still in open beta. It appears admin accounts are compromised too. And for those that don't have Excel or something of the sort, open it in Notepad, press Ctrl+F and type in your account name. It'll still show.

I can gladly say none of my 3 accounts are compromised. Here's to hoping none of yours are.
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Just wanted to add my thoughts. I don't understand the point of ID theft and hacking online info bases. It is gonna drive the internet to crash and people to stop using it. Then we will go backwards in technology instead of forwards. What is people's problem?
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Widghet wrote:
Just wanted to add my thoughts. I don't understand the point of ID theft and hacking online info bases. It is gonna drive the internet to crash and people to stop using it. Then we will go backwards in technology instead of forwards. What is people's problem?

It's probably all those dumbasses that didn't listen in school and failed, that decided to turn to ticking off the world by hacking the interwebz because they were failures at life.
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Well they've officially stopped which makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Ok, I downloaded it on Open Office, searched for my usernames, it did not appear. So apparently, I am not on the list. -.- These f**king hackers are pissing me off. Sorry for my language. Thanks for notifying us Spino. It means a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
ace944
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 pm

damn I am on the list
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Change your password ASAP then Ace.

Also, I am still trying to get a web version of list up. I have filed support for Google about the issue and hopefully we can get this all fixed up (preferably while this is still relevant).
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm

All Yall should take a chill pill and move on with life and think of the good things. BFH will return shortly and Lulsec have shut down they have driffted their gone!Finito! Adios amigos! All they wanted to do was have a 50day crusade on the rich people and bring em down a noth if u want I could send u the article from BBC.
Back to top Go down
vanhoucke
Captain
Captain
vanhoucke

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Added this to the firstpost:

[UPDATE - by vanhoucke]

Login here and then change your password here.
Only Closed Beta accounts are compromised.
But it is suggested to update the password to a safer one.
Back to top Go down
BasicKeel
Sergeant
Sergeant
BasicKeel

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Thats good but i still changed my email and password
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 pm

WOW BFH is still down well hopefully those DUMB S*** wont be back AT ALL GOOD RIDANCE!
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Kubrten
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Kubrten

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:19 am

I see BFH is back online.

EDIT: But I see that P4F is offline now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
operator:ranger
Corporal
Corporal
operator:ranger

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 am

What is the friggin' point behind hacking free games? This is really starting to irritate me, I hope these people get found and thrown in the slammer indefinitely, I'll be having my lulz at them then.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry it took some time. But I have a web version of it up: http://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?dsrcid=1060614
This is a version of the list with no download required. Sorry it took a while to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak   IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT, Battlefield Heroes Account Information Leak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top