13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
New Weapon Additions EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
New Weapon Additions EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
New Weapon Additions EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
New Weapon Additions EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
New Weapon Additions EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
New Weapon Additions EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
New Weapon Additions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

New Weapon Additions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
supersceptile
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
supersceptile

New Weapon Additions Empty
PostSubject: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

So with the recent updates, there have been many new weapons coming out. Starting from the weapons at around the point where the AUG was first released, what do you guys think of the new weapons, how, in your opinions have they affected game balance, and which ones do you think are the most useful / best value for your money?
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:08 pm

I think they aren't worth buying since new ones will just come out next week or something. Guns are getting outclassed quicker and quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:11 pm

thebronxbomber wrote:
I think they aren't worth buying since new ones will just come out next week or something. Guns are getting outclassed quicker and quicker.
IKR?
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:33 pm

idk. the m249 saw is still the best gun imo. no gun is going to top it. and i was pretty pissed when they messed the AUG up. i wont even use that gun anymore haha.
Back to top Go down
Haelyn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Haelyn

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 am

Dont get the new so called sniper rifle, its junk...

No zoom, just a halo sight, less damage then the svu, slow rate of fire, and just plain ole crap gun.

Thought it would be like a minor assault rifle, since it has no zoom, but any one of the pistols can out perform it.

Honestly its the first gun I got that I was unhappy with.

I like the m95 for sniper, saw for medic, mp5 for eng, and the new m4 for assault.

m95 with extra zoom cant be beat for a recon sniper, put it with a real good pistol and good too go. I almost never use the extra zoom because I got used to bullet drop with the other one and can quick scope with it better, but it is nice to have to get those headshots in med range alot faster/easier. Some dislike it due to crap rate of fire, but it makes ya learn to fire and move, which improves a sniper's game anyways.

Saw is my fave for medic because it is the best all around imho. Enough punch for close quarters, but can pick a sniper off a rooftop just as easy. Prob the single best gun in the game.

I like the mp5 for eng cause it has the rapid close quarter spray common to eng machine guns, but has the ability to get med range controled burst shots off as well as the svu.

I love the new m4, but it would be better with a red dot sight, so would recommend waiting til it comes out to get this one. head and shoulder above the scar in performance and basiclly the same stats. I never liked the scar over the aug iron sights. Dont care much for aug with red dot, seems to get in the way for me.

The single best gun i ever paid for was the p226 pistol. Great for what i use it for, close quarters and to finish off med range targets after getting a m95 round in them. 18 rounds per clip, almost never miss, and the sights actually work for those med range shots.
Back to top Go down
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:13 am

The fact that they're putting out new weapons every other week is what's making it impossible for them to sell me on the micro transaction setup.
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 am

Haelyn don't you dare to call M14 a bad assault rifle because that's what it is now M14 is used by commandos ,If you dunno how to use it just shut up
Back to top Go down
Haelyn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Haelyn

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:07 pm

The new m14 in bf play4 free is not an assault rifle.

It is a holosight m14 EBR sniper rifle, and its junk...

What they make the guns in game has nothing to do with the real world counterparts.

I am not an expert, but i do know my way around a sniper rifle =P
Back to top Go down
blackb0rn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
blackb0rn

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

hey guys, do you recommend me to buy the UZI? The UMP-45 with the updates just sucks, really sucks...
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Haelyn wrote:

What they make the guns in game has nothing to do with the real world counterparts.

I did tried it in P4F and guess what IT'S F***ING PERFECT and it is a god damn ASSAULT RIFLE
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey Bogdan how about you be respectful to Haelyn....

My thoughts on the SVU-A is that is pretty good. I played with it on those 24 hr codes on another account and my first round I got 25-0. I put a small peace of tape in the middle of my screen so I can use it for no-scoping like a normal gun. 2-3 shots will finish off anyone in close range. Long Range I do bursts, sometimes of only 1 shot but I fire them so fastly together that it seems like much more. My best round with the SVU-A that day was 41-3 or something.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 pm

BogdanSGC wrote:
Haelyn wrote:

I did tried it in P4F and guess what IT'S F***ING PERFECT and it is a god damn ASSAULT RIFLE

Mate.... the M14 is a Battle Rifle... not an AR.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm

And a Carbine too Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 pm

splintercellsz wrote:
BogdanSGC wrote:
Haelyn wrote:

Mate.... the M14 is a Battle Rifle... not an AR.

Yes, but in video games Battle Rifles go under Assault Rifles classifications, as well as carbines? No?
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Haelyn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Haelyn

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 am

I like my suv, but seems like i'm always out of ammo with it, the rapid fire makes me trigger happy I suppose =P

Never thought of the tape to the screen thing, i will have to give it a try, seems like it is really hard to beat in close quarters if you can get the bullets on target.

I would love to see the svu with a holosight instead of the scope it currently has.

Too bad they didnt make the halosights a standalone attachment.

has anyone tried the new medic gun yet? Im in love with the saw and dont think i will even give it a try unless someone has tried it and likes it...over the saw.

Back to top Go down
Trister
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Trister

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 am

Haelyn wrote:
Too bad they didnt make the halosights a standalone attachment.

I agree, you shouldn't have to buy a whole new gun just for the holosight attachment. From this I can assume you'll have to buy another gun for the grenade launcher or bayonet or whetever else attachment they come out with.
Back to top Go down
killer_eng
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
killer_eng

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 am

lol haylen dose know his way around the sniper rifle better then most but personally i dont pay for games lol i have ir things to buy not virtual weps i like 870 combat and mp7 personally tho if i did buy a gun the mp5 would be on the top of the list
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Haelyn wrote:

Never thought of the tape to the screen thing, i will have to give it a try, seems like it is really hard to beat in close quarters if you can get the bullets on target.

Yeah it works really good Smile Sometimes I don't end up using it for close quarters. Might have to make it a little bigger considering I sit 3-4 feet away from my screen. But the tape works real good on Oman when you can't see your crosshairs to shoot aircraft that are directly in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Weapon Additions   New Weapon Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Weapon Additions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top