13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details Empty
PostSubject: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Link to article.

Nothing has been confirmed but this is a ton of information that couldn't be fully fabricated. I would LOVE it if there were 20 multiplayer maps as well but I highly doubt that will be the final decision.

Looks promising.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:16 pm

I cant wait
Back to top Go down
will1456
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:13 am

Not buying it.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:17 am

will1456 wrote:
Not buying it.

Why's that?
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:05 am

will1456 wrote:
Not buying it.

say whaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

Not buying it either. There beating this series to a dead horse. Not to mention the rape you on prices, $15 for 5 maps? I mean P4F looks 10x's better than Black Ops and Mw2 and that game is FREE! Just shows you what a polished piece of S*** CoD is and how much they r*** you on prices. I hate everything about CoD horrible graphics, sounds, completely unrealistic, and the fans are just so retarded.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:19 am

will1456 wrote:
Not buying it.

I miiiiiiigggghhhhtttttttt... that would be a HUGE stretch for me, considering I cant stand CoD fanboys and how they act like they know everything about the Military and such... just the other day, I heard some talking, and they were saying CoD created the AC-130. Or that Akimbo weapons are awesome.. but do they know that Akimbo actually is a stance with your hands on your hips. Or how in Warfare, you can respawn and stuff... it gets super olllldddd. If I do play it, it would be at a friends house, or at walmart or something. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:22 am

I'll buy it becuase Raven Software and Sledgehammer games are working on it. Raven and sledgehammer have made some of the best games in the past decade and I have faith in them. Plus Raven software make games with awesome multiplayer. MW3 is pretty much in good hands in my opinion. I understand that COD is getting old but seeing as how this is the modern warfare series last game I'll give it one more chance
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:37 am

Grim.Reefer wrote:
Not buying it either. There beating this series to a dead horse. Not to mention the rape you on prices, $15 for 5 maps? I mean P4F looks 10x's better than Black Ops and Mw2 and that game is FREE! Just shows you what a polished piece of S*** CoD is and how much they r*** you on prices. I hate everything about CoD horrible graphics, sounds, completely unrealistic, and the fans are just so retarded.

Every game is going to have its fanboys and fanatics, it's a fact of life. You deal with it and move on. As far as paying the prices for the maps, I do agree and I didn't buy the new DLC Escalation mainly because of that.

Not to start an argument here, but I don't see how you can say the graphics are better for P4F than for COD. Isn't the game designed to be played for a next-gen console that's in HD? What do you mean by the sounds are horrible? I don't get what you mean.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:40 am

splintercellsz wrote:
I miiiiiiigggghhhhtttttttt... that would be a HUGE stretch for me, considering I cant stand CoD fanboys and how they act like they know everything about the Military and such... just the other day, I heard some talking, and they were saying CoD created the AC-130. Or that Akimbo weapons are awesome.. but do they know that Akimbo actually is a stance with your hands on your hips. Or how in Warfare, you can respawn and stuff... it gets super olllldddd. If I do play it, it would be at a friends house, or at walmart or something. Lol.

People who act like they know the military just because they play an FPS are complete morons. I like COD but the reason I like it is because it's a GAME. I enjoy playing it with my friends and clan mates. Sure, I rage quit sometimes and get frustrated but tell me that isn't true for ALL FPS games.

I enjoy the series which is why I joined the 13th under the COD's banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details   Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaked Modern Warfare 3 Details

View previous topic View next topic Back to top