13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Sup fellow gamers of the clan

Who's your favourite Cartoom Character ? New or old who was your childhood favourite who you loved te most ?

Mine is Woody The Woodpecker He was amazingly brilliant and I lowdown him too bits (Jes even on the walk of fame )

;D

Who's yours
Back to top Go down
RJ_Whitlock_9mm
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
RJ_Whitlock_9mm

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Mine would have to be Snake Eyes from GI Joe. That show was awesome and Snake Eyes is an awesome ninja!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rjwhitlock89
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Cpt.Rex from Star Wars:The Clone Wars , clones are awesome
Back to top Go down
xshadestalkerx
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Homer Simpson.
Back to top Go down
FlamingBear
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FlamingBear

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Peter Griffin, come ooon
Back to top Go down
modernwarfare132
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
modernwarfare132

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Jerry from Tom and Jerry
Back to top Go down
eDuArDoX94
Sergeant
Sergeant
eDuArDoX94

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm

i like HappyTreeFriends Characters Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Happy tree feinds... i puked after watching on of the episodes it too messed up for me.

Meh for me Cyanide and happieness.
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Shaggy from Scooby doobie doo! That fool was stoned every mystery I swear xD
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Grim.Reefer wrote:
Shaggy from Scooby doobie doo! That fool was stoned every mystery I swear xD

now that i think about it your right xD
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:37 pm

This one is hard, but cartoony, like old school, would have to be Marvin the Martian. I loved all the episodes with him in it.

And just in general, Batman from Batman: The animated series. That cartoon was so awesome compared to all these other cartoons. They actually used guns and people died, and it was just so intense but fun at times, especially with the Joker. I would have to say that joker is the best joker
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

the Joker, i like it since i was a very little kid, his laughing is so Cool, so i got used to it, and i started to laugh like him Somehow, so people on school called me the joker (Me Gusta FAce)
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:09 pm

paisaman wrote:
the Joker, i like it since i was a very little kid, his laughing is so Cool, so i got used to it, and i started to laugh like him Somehow, so people on school called me the joker (Me Gusta FAce)
Damn.... I wanna laugh like the Joker. Thatd be tight! Id just prank call people and be like "ima get you!" then proceed to laugh like joker.. If i answered the phone and heard that id probably need to pants haha
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:29 am

Anything from the Early 2000s and down. to me, the newer stuff is horrible. I love me some Speed Racer though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:36 am

splintercellsz wrote:
Anything from the Early 2000s and down. to me, the newer stuff is horrible. I love me some Speed Racer though!
90's cartoons were the best. Hey Arnold! Doug, Angry Beavers, batman, all of that was awesome. speaking of terrible 2000 shows. Have you seen the preview for the cartoon show 'The Govenator'? Looks horrible! hahaha
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:01 am

Grim.Reefer wrote:
splintercellsz wrote:
90's cartoons were the best. Hey Arnold! Doug, Angry Beavers, batman, all of that was awesome. speaking of terrible 2000 shows. Have you seen the preview for the cartoon show 'The Govenator'? Looks horrible! hahaha

No I havent, so I just googled it... and It looks so bad, I'm not even going to watch the videos to see what its about. Personally, as new generations show up, it seems that the more worse kid programs are. I was watching one with my little sis, and it was talking about wanting to have babies, and get married and such. What the HELL!? Why tell little kids about having babies and getting married when they are younger than flippin 10?? I mean, let kids be KIDS!!! /end rant
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:49 am

Seriously thats why kids are so well boring these days. I had to do communityservice and I volunteerde at an Elementary school. These kids were 9 years and below and were swearing like an adult. When I asked them if they wanted to play tag and hide n go seek they said "thats gay" wtf? The next generations are going to be SCREWED, imagine whose going to be our future presidents and government officials. All kids do these days are play video games and eat McDonalds...
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:55 am

I fully agree man. Anywhere I look, kids are practically telling their parents what to do... WTH?!? Since when could the child tell the adult what to do? I have heard plenty of kids say,"If you dont buy me this toy, I will tell the cops you hit me." This world is deteriorating quickly.. and it seems like everyone wants to just let is happen untill its too late... sometimes, I hate people.. But not my friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:04 am

ahah seriously. Ok in the news today they were saying that an 8 year old girls mom is INJECTING FREAKING BOTOX INTO HER DAUGHTER to reduce "wrinkles" for a Beauty Pangeant Like fucking seriously lady? like the mom was saying that it wasnt her choice to do it that the daughter was the one that came to her saying she needed botox for her wrinkles. Like an 8 year old know wtf botox is. Aint like the little girl put a gun to her moms head saying "Inject me with botox women! I need to look young again! Twisted Evil "

I really am worried about the next generations.. Kind of scares me what is going to be happening when Im old and gray ya know?
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

Man, maybe it will be like "Children of the Corn" or something crazy!
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:18 am

splintercellsz wrote:
Man, maybe it will be like "Children of the Corn" or something crazy!
Ya know.... Ive never seen that movie hahaha.

adding that to my list, Ive dont really watch movies and lately ive been watching movies everyone says are amazing. Just saw Jarhead, Platoon, Terminator, Predator, and recently watched the shows Band of Brothers and The Pacific. The Pacific was so freaking intense it was insane. Before I was really into the Antlantic war and I thought they had it rough! Jesus I now have a much greater respect for the boys that fought in the pacific and all of the 1st Marines! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:21 am

I need to watch "The Pacific". I had some fam. in WWII (as well as in modern theaters, and older warfare) and could they tell some stories!
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:25 am

splintercellsz wrote:
I need to watch "The Pacific". I had some fam. in WWII (as well as in modern theaters, and older warfare) and could they tell some stories!
I bet. If you liked Band of Brothers youll love The Pacific. But The Pacific is 50x's more intense. Its actually kind of messed up in some parts. If you wanna watch them heres a link Razz. I dont have HBO so I watch them on internet haha
The Pacific http://www.tvduck.com/The-Pacific.html

Band of Brothers: http://tv.blinkx.com/show/band-of-brothers/cA5XHDSj-hUiPsON#s1e2
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:31 am

I've watched Band of Brothers year after year! Eever since the first aring... yeah, im odd, lol.. And I am gonna have a Pacific night! time to go get my beach shirt and shorts, im bout to get laid in the Pacific... want one?
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? Poly2010
Back to top Go down
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:34 am

splintercellsz wrote:
I've watched Band of Brothers year after year! Eever since the first aring... yeah, im odd, lol.. And I am gonna have a Pacific night! time to go get my beach shirt and shorts, im bout to get laid in the Pacific... want one?
Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? Poly2010
Hell yeah I want one. and no you arent weird for watching the series over and over again. I have easily watched those shows at least 50x's. Only thing I didnt like about BoB was the Bastogne episodes (the medic one specifically) like it totally just didnt show that much action. In the Pacific, theres soooo much death its ridiculous. Like The Pacific makes the Omaha Beach scene from Saving Private Ryan look like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?   Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite Cartoon Character ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top