13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
taterz
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
taterz

[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:06 pm

This is KrazyAce's message:
KrazyAces:
I think the 13th MEU should at least experiment with this game. I mean its been out since 1999 so that says something right? I mean the fan-base is pretty large. So therefore I think we should open up a division and recruit members for this game.

I would have to agree, a division for Counter-Strike 1.6 would be really nice, if we could open up a Clan server for 1.6, KrazyAce and I would be more than happy to be the division leaders for the game.
The game has been around for ten years, which leads select clan members who have this game wondering why there isn't a division already.
I invited KrazyAce to buy the game for 10$ on Steam and he seems to have enjoyed it. If anyone plays CS1.6 and wants to see this happen then add yourself to the petition by replying "Signed"!, or tell me on the Ventrilo server that you support this game being added to the roster.

[1]:Taterz
[2]:KrazyAces
[3]:Ironbat
[4]:splintercellsz
[5]:(Available)

Last edited by taterz on Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm

The people who are in CS clans have been playing for about 4-6 years. now, Ive never played CS, but I dont think we'd do well.
Back to top Go down
taterz
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
taterz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:14 pm

metsman3.0 wrote:
The people who are in CS clans have been playing for about 4-6 years. now, Ive never played CS, but I dont think we'd do well.

Yeah, but it'd be nice to try. I gave valid reasons, I've been playing the game for 10 years, I have experience, and just because you don't agree, doesn't mean that others will.
The game is 10x bigger than all the other games we have available to the clan right now, which is why it deserves to be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
splintercellsz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
splintercellsz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:29 pm

I like cheese.

Last edited by splintercellsz on Sat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/splintercellsz?feature=mhum
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I only play CS:S.
Back to top Go down
taterz
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
taterz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Grim.Reefer wrote:
I only play CS:S.

CS:S sux, CS1.6 ftw. Razz
If you support this then add yourself to the petition though.
Back to top Go down
blackb0rn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
blackb0rn

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

I have Counter-Strike: Source (I bough long ago), and I played very well (now, I don't play Counter, only P4F).
Another thing is that there are squads that play very, very well, so I think if we play this game, we will need to practice harder than in the other games if we want to succeed.
Back to top Go down
taterz
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
taterz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:55 pm

blackb0rn wrote:
I have Counter-Strike: Source (I bough long ago), and I played very well (now, I don't play Counter, only P4F).
Another thing is that there are squads that play very, very well, so I think if we play this game, we will need to practice harder than in the other games if we want to succeed.

I would agree, the game is more competitive and less "leisureable"
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm

I don't support, I like CSS over 1.6.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
Grim.Reefer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Grim.Reefer

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Spino Prime wrote:
I don't support, I like CSS over 1.6.
THANK YOU! Jesus all these guys have been hating on CSS... they dont know what they missing out on
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Okay Tater, you may not know this but this has already been suggested before and before. You say its been out since 1999....I think that wouldn't help it become a division but it'd hurt it...It'd be the hardest thing to become a division.

CS isn't becoming a division. Furthermore, this wouldn't be to do it. Read your Manual on how it's supposed to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
Austynn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Austynn

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:13 am

just because it's not going to be made into a division in the 13th doesn't mean we can't group of together and play in our free time. Smile I just got it yesterday and i love it. Gaming is gaming you don't need a division to play with people on here lol
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:41 am

Also to quote you said you and the other person would be happy to be division leaders yet to be SS or higher the minimum rank is Lance copral I believe which wouldn't work as you havnt been in the lab long enough

But austynn is right youcan still play it it's not like were denying you acess to the game
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:47 am

CS it's well known as "poor peoples game"
Back to top Go down
KrazyAces
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:32 am

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Also to quote you said you and the other person would be happy to be division leaders yet to be SS or higher the minimum rank is Lance copral I believe which wouldn't work as you havnt been in the lab long enough

But austynn is right youcan still play it it's not like were denying you acess to the game

That was put there after i said don't put it.
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

BogdanSGC wrote:
I fail to see how Counter Strike is a "poor peoples game" as you describe it. Because it is cheap? In that case, P4F is even more of a "poor person's game" as it is free. CS(S) is a very fun game, and I fail to see how it is for poor people.
Back to top Go down
Widghet
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Widghet

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:36 am

I would just like to add that I play CSS abit here and there and I love the concept of once your dead your out for the round. It causes more focus on tactics then just rambo like. But I personally like the BF series better. I would enjoy playing with people at some point, but it has to be CSS and not CS1.6.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

Shame, my computer can't run CSS but can run CS1.6. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

CS has been mentioned before by ovex and cld when they was here
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Spino Prime wrote:
BogdanSGC wrote:
I fail to see how Counter Strike is a "poor peoples game" as you describe it. Because it is cheap? In that case, P4F is even more of a "poor person's game" as it is free. CS(S) is a very fun game, and I fail to see how it is for poor people.

I don't take it as an offence -.- but C'mon every sucker plays CS 1.6 or CS:S for free you can download it from every damn site I think a DS2 team should be a better idea Smile (and look on my d Xbox360 sub I don't play only P4F Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
taterz
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
taterz

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm

BogdanSGC wrote:
Spino Prime wrote:
BogdanSGC wrote:

I don't take it as an offence -.- but C'mon every sucker plays CS 1.6 or CS:S for free you can download it from every damn site I think a DS2 team should be a better idea Smile (and look on my d Xbox360 sub I don't play only P4F Very Happy)

What's DS2?
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:54 pm

taterz wrote:
BogdanSGC wrote:
Spino Prime wrote:
BogdanSGC wrote:

What's DS2?
I think he is referring to Dead Space 2. Which is ridiculous, as Dead Space (in my experience) doesn't have that many active players.
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah Dead Space(it isn't even online) doesn't have many players but Dead Space 2 does I mean half of my friends have it and it's damn fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I just got Counter Strike back on my comp and played. Damn, I realized its been a minute since I played and got owned lol
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

can anyone give me more info about CS 1.6
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division   [Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Counter-Strike 1.6 Division

View previous topic View next topic Back to top