13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D Empty
PostSubject: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:03 am

It's goes Open Beta on May 18th, and I myself am constantly checking my mailbox for my invitation to Semi-Open-Beta (a week or so before the actual Open Beta release, where it's still Semi-Closed).

For those who don't know what APB is, it's basically a combination of GTA, Crackdown, and any popular MMORPG in one. The game is completely multiplayer, and there is no single-player aspect of it (unless you're farming certain skills that don't require interaction with other players). The game started off around the middle of last year, and was being developed and produced by Realtime Worlds. Not only that, but it was Pay2Play then. However, they went bankrupt not long after the release, so they sold the game onto GamersFirst, who as far as I'm concerned, are doing a farging good job of it, and have also turned it Free2Play.
What attracts alot of people, is the once limitless customization of cars and characters. Now you can only have 5 layers of design on your character and vehicle, and premium members have up to 50, which has caused a fair few people to stop playing.
The gameplay itself is fairly fast paced from what I've gathered. And game modes vary from Capture/Deliver the Objective, to Car Chases. Look up some of the original APB's gameplay on YouTube if you want to see what it's like. Few people have released APB:R gameplay on there, due to the fact the NDA hasn't been lifted yet.

Regard,
-Noobio

P.S: Sorry for the wall of text. ^^
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:21 am

Yeah I heard about this awhile ago and I think I signed up for the beta to, It looks like its gonna be awesome Very Happy The only thing I dont like about it is that theres gonna be "Micro-Transactions" like in bfh and p4f :/
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:02 am

I've been in on the Semi-Closed Beta for about a week now, and all I can say it IT'S EPIC. Apart from the fact I'm playing at 10 FPS, I'm looking into some Unreal Engine 3 .ini tweaks to get it to run faster.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:02 pm

I am giddy for it. But any free game needs to make money some how. So long as it doesn't greatly unbalance the game im cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:08 pm

The sign-up for Beta is closed :S

Oh is it going to OPEN Beta right ? xD

It seems awesome !
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:50 pm

isn't there a story how the company that made the game went bankrupt & the games original ended?
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:33 pm

....yes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:03 pm

After the game hit open beta the other week, the playerbase has grown an amazing half million+. The problem with this is that in CB there was only 15,000 players and server ping was fine. With this mass invasion, server latency is through the roof, aswell as server FPS lower than ever. This gives much lag problems unfortunately. Other than that, it's an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Stahlmann
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Stahlmann

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Driving is impossible for me :S
There's a delay of about 2 seconds when I'm driving...
However I thought it a wonderful game ;P
Back to top Go down
BogdanSGC
Corporal
Corporal
BogdanSGC

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:10 pm

I lagg like hell ...
Back to top Go down
Mega Max546
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Mega Max546

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Well to help you out you could Just lower your quality and resoulution. That worked for me before that I lagged alot aswell all you need to do is lower your qualtiy and resolution.
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:33 am

From what I've read on their forums, they're currently optimizing the servers. However, playing this on my dad's computer I get a stable 60 FPS, 50 ping max on Patriot, and then twice as much on Obeya. Obeya has taken most of the flak from the grow of playerbase, so I'd suggest playing on Patriot if you can.
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:17 pm

I LOVE this game xD
One of my favorite parts is when you get in a car and turn on the radio, you can get out of the car and still hear the muffled radio in a realistic ratio with the distance away from the car..
Usernames? Mine is Endrane
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Endrane wrote:
I LOVE this game xD
One of my favorite parts is when you get in a car and turn on the radio, you can get out of the car and still hear the muffled radio in a realistic ratio with the distance away from the car..

Your username is Endrane? Wow, I would have never guessed that. I was thinking of something around The Bun Cop or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Endrane wrote:
I LOVE this game xD
I'm only getting it if they have Radio Los Santos boi
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
quatic
Corporal
Corporal
quatic

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:28 pm

wat game u talking about Bf3 or something else
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Bronx was talking about GTA: San Andreas. You know a bunch of people still play that game in SA:MP mode?

But yeah, I don't wanna try getting into this game YET, once I get that new comp I will so I can run it super smooth
Back to top Go down
quatic
Corporal
Corporal
quatic

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

its so laggy need help to make it not lagg so much Sad
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Well, if you have a good comp and connection, the reason being would not be on your side, but the games side then. Obviously they under estimated the influx of players
Back to top Go down
Marehawk
Corporal
Corporal
Marehawk

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 am

So, APB is finally BETA. Very Happy Even if i'm a member of closed.

So, who's playing right now? Maybe we can do some joint operations ^^ Very Happy

I'm enforcer on Patriot (EU 2).
Back to top Go down
http://www.chroniclesofazeroth.forumfree.it
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 am

Marehawk wrote:
So, APB is finally BETA. Very Happy Even if i'm a member of closed.

So, who's playing right now? Maybe we can do some joint operations ^^ Very Happy

I'm enforcer on Patriot (EU 2).

FINALLY somebody in 13th who's Enforcer on Patriot Very Happy ElNoobio is my in-game name, quite predictably. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marehawk
Corporal
Corporal
Marehawk

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 pm

We could play together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.chroniclesofazeroth.forumfree.it
Kizton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Kizton

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am

I play as Enforcer on EU2 aswell Very Happy, should make an ingame clan for sure!
Back to top Go down
ElNoobio
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ElNoobio

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 am

Kizton wrote:
I play as Enforcer on EU2 aswell Very Happy, should make an ingame clan for sure!

I've already got one going. If I'm ever on at the same time as you, I'll invite you to it.
Back to top Go down
Kizton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Kizton

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 am

Was just about to play a bit right now Very Happy. Ingame name is Kizton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D   All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D Empty

Back to top Go down

All Points Bulletin: Reloaded - Who Else Can't Wait? :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top