13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

What other games you play that could me MEU?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

What other games you play that could me MEU? Empty
PostSubject: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 am

I'm curious, what other shooter games do you guys play that could have a 13th MEU clan? I'm obviously not incharge of any expansions and new branches in the clan, but who knows where we could expand down the road. both free to play shooters, and pay shooters fine. I still have an account in Combat Arms and Project Blackout myself
Back to top Go down
KiNaslayerx305
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
KiNaslayerx305

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 pm

I have 2 accounts in CA, and i just started playing Project blackout
Back to top Go down
Spino Prime
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Spino Prime

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Combat arms always seems to come up. Guys, we tried combat arms, we had a division for it a while back. It didn't work out so well and eventually went totally inactive. Not to be the guy who wants to shoot down ideas, but doing the same thing another time probably wont get us a different result.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/destroyrs/
KiNaslayerx305
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
KiNaslayerx305

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh no i totally agree Combat arms just could not match up to what they would promise, Hence their favorite Quote "Cutting down hackers" it only motivated them and now it's over run by hackers to the point where if you don't use hacks your Considered "Noobish". I was just saying that i own a acc for that game but i can get your point of view.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Back in its day counter strike was a good game.
Back to top Go down
KiNaslayerx305
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
KiNaslayerx305

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Hah i had forgotten all about Counter strike, Wonder how the community is there now.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Very Hacked I believe. Me and a few mates used to play it at our old base.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

The Armed Assault series are pretty good. Operation Flashpoint as well ?
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

I agree, COmbat arms is over run with hackers. Project Blackout is fairly clean I believe, I play that every now and then, its very well done. Counter Strike is nothing but hackers, but there are those number of very committed people to the counter strike game lol. Games with higher end graphics, like Armed Assault, they have a good community. Also AVA is still at the top of shooters. Genesis A.D. for the futuristic shooter fans. Lol, mostly a free shooter player. so those could all possibly happen down the road.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm gunna go back a really long time ago. Anyone remember the quake series. Not quake 4 for the ps3, I'm on about the old quakes?

Last edited by boxer2012 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 pm

or spend a little money and buy ArmA II
Back to top Go down
UnlitAssassin
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
UnlitAssassin

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 pm

if we went RTS Starcraft 2 would be good
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/akc_raven/andysrtwsite
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Now you guys had one already I think, but I say another 2142 squad would be nice. I was part of the 2142 team for an sNs split off, and it was as fun as hell. Because the game is dying, one squad would be enough. But still, if not 2142, then 2143! (We all know it's coming)
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I remember the good old days of 2142. Its a shame I got rid of it. I might get it again actually. I'm pretty sure it would be very cheap now.
Back to top Go down
Deezius
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Deezius

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm not that old, but I use to play Quake 3 arena all the time. Great stuff. Maybe we can start a petition for certain games soon, get some people to sign on who would commit to the game, and if enough people join in, a squad could be formed. That would be the best way to go about it of course lol I might try to petition for Project Blackout, and sounds like you got a few people ready to commit to arma 2
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Problems with ArmA II:

1. HUGE learning curve
2. Conveluded controls
3. Frequent crashes
4. You need frigging Crysis PC to run the game on MEDIUM
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Quake and unreal tournament were the games I always used to play. Those were the good old days.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

metsman3.0 wrote:
Problems with ArmA II:

1. HUGE learning curve
2. Conveluded controls
3. Frequent crashes
4. You need frigging Crysis PC to run the game on MEDIUM

Completely agree with you on that one.
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:54 pm

ok so for all the CA players out there i joined a day before they changed the layout of the lobby (2 years ago) dont you remember the good old times when it was acctually legit and nexon DIDNT fail
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Nexon still wins with Combat arms, besides the cheating issue.
Also there adding a custom fan based map to the game its going to be epic.
But yeah the game was actualy really fun about 3 years ago, but there still doing good.
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 pm

I tried CA, it was meh...
Oh what the hell am i saying, it make BFH look like COD 4. The game WAS good, then sucked slightly, then bombed.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm just going to come out with it: I have never played Combat Arms before. Is it like Counter Strike?
Back to top Go down
metsman3.0
Sergeant
Sergeant
metsman3.0

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 pm

A really crappy CS with no originality, yes.
Back to top Go down
boxer2012
Private
Private
boxer2012

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

metsman3.0 wrote:
A really crappy CS with no originality, yes.

Hahaha quote of the day!!
Back to top Go down
Endrane
Major
Major
Endrane

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

ARMA II DANGIT!!! Bronx refuses to open up a division without me getting 10 completely new recruits solely for ARMA II, which I still doubt he will do afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games you play that could me MEU?   What other games you play that could me MEU? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other games you play that could me MEU?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top