13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

BC Division Closing its Doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

BC Division Closing its Doors Empty
PostSubject: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 am

Greetings,

The Bad Company Division took a huge hit two months ago and has been declining ever since. Bad Company Division has still supported all three platforms through the turbulent times but, it's not big enough to continue on its own now. So, effective today, the 26th of March, 2011, we are closing down the Bad Company Division's doors. All Bad Company members now report under Battlefield Division's CoC. All the unit names and staff members will remain the same, except for the different divisional name.

But, I'd like to thank EVERYONE who's made Bad Company Division a legacy within the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit. Everyone from the current staff and members to every 86th and 21st defector. We've had great times with the Bad Company Division. It sure has had its ups and downs. After a full year, 100s of members, and 6 different squads, the Bad Company Division is shutting its doors.

You may treat this topic like a memorial to pay your respects to the division. Share all those fun times you had within the Division, anything that would honor the Division as a whole--Something...you'd be proud to say and call home here.

Sincerely,
COL Bronx
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:59 am

Hm..sure has been a journey guys. As the original Crusader, pretty sad to see our great division go downhill so much, but we did a lot of good stuff guys. 8 months of SL and a year in the 13th, I've see a lot go down, and I've done a lot myself, a lot of good, and some bad things that I regret. But even our darkest moments don't even compare to the great we've done, and had fun doing. I've seen a lot of members come and go, some have even managed to stay around like me. I've had a lot of fun during our practices, and us making videos.

But even now, it's just a new direction. I've been talking with der Oberst quite a bit, and I really want to see if not just the Crusaders, but all BC2 squads rise up again. I probably wont command a squad again, but I want to take my ideas and strengths to the BF division high-ups, and make our name known again! So I hope my new determination will inspire you guys to actively participate in recruiting and squad practices. We have tools like Xfire and Ventrilo at our disposal, so we can rise again!

So in my final thoughts, I just want us to reorganize, and become our own division eventually. This is just a phase hopefully, and I want us to prosper. I will be keeping an eye out for leadership potentials in our soon to be recruits, and I hope that they can lead the next generation of Crusaders(and other BC2 guys) to our next Golden Age!

-GhostOps21
Former Crusaders Squad Leader
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm

i still remember when i once saved ducks life when he was jumping in a container and there was al at a sudden a bush woockie coming out of the bush and i gunned him down Duck was so thankfull for saving him il never forget that moment again
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm

My best memories of the Warlords is well everything

Upon first joining i was greeted by my squad

the teams

Me shocky,that other bun,And bullet vs Pig Hav0k and Death

Upon That I felt accepted by the greatest squad alive.Then he squad hit a silence.No members for 2 months Until....Jay joined us and became the sparkle of hope which showed us our squad would not die yet

As we grew we got stronger and bigger Our great squad dominated Bc2 and made people fear us Razz

And throug all the ups and downs we still continue to thrive and prsoper like we did a year ago

So although The division Of BC2 is closing its doors for the final time The warlords Squad Doors are just opening

Oorah BC2 Division Oorah From the warlords

Remember all warlords are:

Born to fight,Trained to kill ready to die but never will

Long live warlords
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

oorah total

Sad
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Naawwww I miss the good 'ol BC2 Warlord days Sad

We'll relive it with BF3 guys! OOHRAH!
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:48 pm

I'd like to think of this as a step forward, not some change, or a step backward. I do want to pay my respects for the Bad Company Division. But afterall, it's always belonged in the Battlefield Division anyways. Well, let's hope this brings better days ahead. Oohrah! As Supershocky said, let BF3 relive the moments! (FROSTBITE 2!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
eDuArDoX94
Sergeant
Sergeant
eDuArDoX94

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 pm

You know "When one door closes another one opens", so all BC2's squads be ready to rise and conquer the battlefields of Battlefield 3. oOoOoOoO.
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:27 pm

no danmit im new enough here come on we can recrute more people
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
GhostOps21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GhostOps21

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 am

Flame, we are just folding into Battlefield Division, 1st Battalion, and our respective squads, we aren't completely going away. At least not yet, if we have anything to do with it!
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 am

RIP BC Division...

Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm

We are making these changes as we speak.
Back to top Go down
PigMazurka
Site Member

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:43 am

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
bullet vs Pig

That kid was a C***.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 am

Lol he was but he was k when I first joinedthen he was a poo
Back to top Go down
TheHitman007PR
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
TheHitman007PR

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

So BC is Moving not Closing well the game wont last long the comunity its dying because the coming of Battlefield 3 i going to get it in PC & to everyone that got me add i be leaving PS3 Comunity in 18 of april of 2011(Maybe Forever)So Feel Free to delete me.First Was because my PS3 Was Dying but i fix it.But now i leaving because well its getting boring the PS3 Games & i dont have people to play anymore sooo in 18 of april Good Bye The Last & Definitive Moving to PC.
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:02 pm

The BC Division is closing it's doors! The squads and games in it are not! It isn't that hard to understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
flame211
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
flame211

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm

i liked BC haveing its own division it made meh feel special Sad
Back to top Go down
https://13thmeu.forumotion.com/forum
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Don't worry. If and when BFBC3 (No, not BF3) comes out and if enough people decide to get it the BC Division will start up again.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Bad Company Division forum has been merged into the Battlefield Division forum.
Back to top Go down
cstewart777
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 pm

I guess it makes sense. BF3 soon anyway Very Happy PC FTW?
Back to top Go down
lordshogun
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
lordshogun

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

wel il get BFBC3 and BF3 when they comes out and i really hpe that the BC division has then enough people to start again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC Division Closing its Doors   BC Division Closing its Doors Empty

Back to top Go down

BC Division Closing its Doors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top