13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill Empty
PostSubject: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 pm

i was looking at some stats, and just about everyone at the top of the list on bfbcs uses vehicles to accomplish these scores.

xxapachebirdman (that apache ho from oasis that says he taped us) for example, rocks engineer always and has 77k kills with that class of which 38k are in the apache and 28k are in the havoc. the rest of his points are from almost nowhere. his attack win loss ratio is almost 50 to 1 while his defense ratio is .08 - yeah, i said .08 to 1. he must only play the one map and stricly attack. almost all of his guns are still bronze. he doesn't do anything else.

i just wanted to bring stuff up like this because we tend to get a bit discouraged when people destroy us with the chopper like that. sure, it's not fun, but it's these people that have no skill. i can learn one gun all day and just destroy with it, but i like to learn everything as much as i can about a game and be a well-rounded player. if this was a tournament or something of the like, this guy might make it beyond round 1, IF, and only IF, it started out with a vehicle map. just sayin. these people suck at video games!!

the only guy that looks legit on the leaderboard is the guy in first place. 'winslowlee420' or something like that. but he also has over 2000 hrs logged. life = nil for this guy.
Back to top Go down
HollywoodBush
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah I am not upset at losing....it just sucks to lose with that type of game style. I think the worse loss is taking down the other team to 1-15 tickets and then losing the MCOMS, just to do the same thing again over and over until they win the match. I think that bothers me the most. To bring the team that close to a win just to lose it in the last few tickets is what drives me crazy.

As for the Apache circle jerk. It sucks and it is frustrating but it very rewarding to play the same map on attackers and cream them, then switch maps to either dominate them again ( without helos ) or they all leave because they know they suck on non-helo maps.
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Last night was kind of frustrating on Oasis defense to have them to 3 tickets only to lose the Mcomm, but we pulled it together and held them at the next set. Last night was the first night I saw Repo Boom. Good job to everyone giving him the hints and tricks he needs to succeed.
Back to top Go down
HollywoodBush
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Repo has only been a member for a few days...I just added him yesterday. He did good....I need to get with him and see if he has any questions or maybe set up some one on one and give him some more pointers.
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

HollywoodBush wrote:
Repo has only been a member for a few days...I just added him yesterday. He did good....I need to get with him and see if he has any questions or maybe set up some one on one and give him some more pointers.

Just an FYI, thats what I like to see from my veteran staff members. Kudos Hollywood...Kudos.

BTW, Ghost the title of this thread kinda scared me. Thought you were talking about the Apache Squad not the in game chopper.
Back to top Go down
HollywoodBush
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you! I don't think he is to familiar with the website yet so I sent him a message via XBOX to see how he enjoyed playing and if he had any questions, comments or concerns.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Dtiger29 wrote:
HollywoodBush wrote:

Just an FYI, thats what I like to see from my veteran staff members. Kudos Hollywood...Kudos.

BTW, Ghost the title of this thread kinda scared me. Thought you were talking about the Apache Squad not the in game chopper.

haha, naw man. wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

repo seems like he would be best improving on engineer. i will help him with mine placement as i saw he was using them last night. he's got a good head on his shoulders he seems and will accept constructive criticism to improve.
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 pm

wow I'm sorry I missed last night. Ima have to catch yall on tonight
Back to top Go down
Sargesammy1997
Corporal
Corporal
Sargesammy1997

Location : I'm exactly a Mile High. Or at least a couple feet from the marker. Yes I am in the U.S

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Nero, if my internet won't be a *** want to go play some BFBC2? Bring who ever you can
Back to top Go down
Repo Boom
Private
Private
Repo Boom

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

GHOSTBEER wrote:
repo seems like he would be best improving on engineer. i will help him with mine placement as i saw he was using them last night. he's got a good head on his shoulders he seems and will accept constructive criticism to improve.

I felt my xbox controller tingling and decided to check to see if anyone was talking about me instead of the current forum topic, in which they were posting. Smile lol

I did have fun last night. I am VERY new to the game but have been gaming for a long time. I spot often and callout/assist when I am able and rush to areas to die as often as possible. What I lack in skill I make up for with excess enthusiasm.

I am open to tips and tricks and even though we didn't win right away, on Oasis, we did pull out the "W" in the end. GO 13TH!!!!!

I look forward to gaming with everyone as soon as possible and now return to the current thread. Be cool, I remain....

Pvt. Repo Boom
Bad Company Division
1st Battalion
360 Platoon
Apaches Squad
Squad Member (SM)
Back to top Go down
Nero012
Corporal
Corporal
Nero012

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:06 pm

very well morivator yea I'll be on tonight
Back to top Go down
dark knight2725
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

dam i miss this stuff? need to stop playing black ops and start playing battlefield! i think i have football work outs tonight so i wont b on a lot tonight. still have to play with repo though.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

yeah, repo joining is a good change of pace. for some reason, recruiting on xbox is a toss-up. plus, getting good people to join that actually have a microphone is another downfall.
Back to top Go down
Rob237
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:48 pm

2000 hours is roughly 83 days of playing. I mean really? That guy needs to find a girlfriend that doesn't need to be inflated.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Rob237 wrote:
2000 hours is roughly 83 days of playing. I mean really? That guy needs to find a girlfriend that doesn't need to be inflated.

i think he needs an inflated one as well at least.
Back to top Go down
HollywoodBush
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Haha I thought my time on BC2 was a lot and my GF does get mad at me.
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

HollywoodBush wrote:
Haha I thought my time on BC2 was a lot and my GF does get mad at me.

same here
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:33 pm

I have noticed alot of chodes on BC2 without vehicles or helos would get butt raped pretty hardcore on foot as an infantrymen I have a pretty low vehicle score as well, just as low as my medic kit(my most unused kit) and the highest kills I have is in the UAV, come'on UAV
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 pm

while that guy winslowlee420 has a massive score, he does play pretty good. too bad i had to knife him 3 times to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill   Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill Empty

Back to top Go down

Apache Domination 'whoring' - Leaderboard & skill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top