13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. Empty
PostSubject: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

The perfect Christmas gift for the man who has everything.

The XM25 Counter Defilade Target Engagement System

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/24/armys-revolutionary-rifle-use-afghanistan/?test=faces

The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. Xm25640
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. Xm25_3640
The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. Xm25_4640
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm

That's awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:41 pm

$35,000 per gun PLUS the extras like ammo, ammo batteries, etc are all costly.

OUCH.

Now we know why the defense budgets are so out of control. Although maybe $35/weapon is a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 pm

When it comes to money one of my friends who's out in Afghanistan at the moment posted an interesting statement on his Facebook - A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank cheque payable to the United Kingdom for an amount up to, and including, their life. $35k looks cheap in that light Smile I hope we buy some.
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:05 pm

The XM25, designed by Minnesota's Alliant Techsystems, has been in development for about seven years and the first prototypes have been doled out to combat units in Afghanistan earlier this month. The 12-pound, 29-inch system, which costs up to $35,000 per unit, is so sophisticated that soldiers are proficient users literally within minutes. (U.S. Army)

Its so complicated it takes minutes to be a proficient user!

(Yes this is a joke, I read the article and noticed the mistake Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 pm

wtf is tht? a grenade launcher or a rifle
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 pm

that's cool they got nero to test that out.
Back to top Go down
Dtiger29
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Dtiger29

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Say hello to my little friend!
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 pm

You think you can take me? You need an army if you gonna take me!
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 am

Reminds of the badass XM2010 Sniper Rifle that released as well.
Back to top Go down
Sargesammy1997
Corporal
Corporal
Sargesammy1997

Location : I'm exactly a Mile High. Or at least a couple feet from the marker. Yes I am in the U.S

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 am

It reminds me of a Kids gun. No really if some one walked up to me with that I would think it was fake. But I have the prefect weapon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2owUI45FL0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Nuk3b00stKi113r
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nuk3b00stKi113r

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 am

I love Gabriel Iglesias that dude is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Jaguar
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 pm

how nice. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.   The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything. Empty

Back to top Go down

The perfect XMAS gift for the man who has everything.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top