13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

I ask of you my fellow clan mates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sargesammy1997
Corporal
Corporal
Sargesammy1997

Location : I'm exactly a Mile High. Or at least a couple feet from the marker. Yes I am in the U.S

I ask of you my fellow clan mates. Empty
PostSubject: I ask of you my fellow clan mates.   I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 am

I ask of you my fellow 13th, if you have a extra VIP code, for some odd reason, laying around or if you have a friend that never used his/hers. Now I know this is a odd request, and you are most likely asking yourself "Where's yours?" Well that is the odd part. I swear on this. I just got back from school and sure enough there was a package waiting for me for my birthday. Of course I put this in and looked at the paper that said Welcome VIP. I turned it around and looked at the code and stuff. Once the option to put it in came up I did so. It said not valid. Now I do not know if it was used or new. I have no clue. But if it is used I am trying to figure out why it was in the case, if it doesn't work. But that is all I ask if one of you has a VIP code you have no need for or if you would be kind enough to get me one. But you don't have to. No you don't it's your choice not mine but I would find a way to pay you back if you did. Thank you for using your time for reading this huge block of text. I am sorry. (It wasn't sealed but there was no used stickers on it and it smelled brand new and looked brand new. Yes I smell the cases.)
Back to top Go down
SuperShocky
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
SuperShocky

PostSubject: Re: I ask of you my fellow clan mates.   I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am

My friend had this problem on the PS3, it is a common error. Thing is, even if you go back to the shop you bought it from they won't give you a new one saying that is it somehow your fault.

Hope you do get a VIP Code though, Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Sargesammy1997
Corporal
Corporal
Sargesammy1997

Location : I'm exactly a Mile High. Or at least a couple feet from the marker. Yes I am in the U.S

PostSubject: Re: I ask of you my fellow clan mates.   I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks Shocky. That's why I hate EA.
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: I ask of you my fellow clan mates.   I ask of you my fellow clan mates. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Well I can't help you Sad , but I know I heard someone last night say something about maybe getting you you one off ebay, so he's a link to one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ask of you my fellow clan mates.   I ask of you my fellow clan mates. Empty

Back to top Go down

I ask of you my fellow clan mates.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top