13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Dancingk1rby EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Dancingk1rby EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Dancingk1rby EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Dancingk1rby EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Dancingk1rby EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Dancingk1rby EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Dancingk1rby EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Dancingk1rby EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Dancingk1rby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:50 pm

OK first things first, I have to warn you. I do really long post because I like to think. So go get something to drink, maybe cook yourself a meal before reading.

I am dancingkirby, or <('.'<)_kirby_(>'.')> . I use to play halo and halo2 for xbox. I went to tournaments and would crush the competition. I then went into a huge yu-gi-oh phase and once again went to tournaments. I quit yu-gi-oh, and I stopped playing halo when my 360 got the ROD (ring of death). I hated Microsoft for doing that to me, and never did get my xbox fixed. It is sitting in pieces now right next to me because I was going to take fan from it but got lazy half way in.

I went into PC for first time playing unreal tournament 2004. In 2 weeks I was playing with the big shots and was making name for myself, until I got nasty virus and with my new cpu experience didn't know what to do. No more cpu from my father. I then used my moms crappy cpu to play a game called runescape. I wasted years playing that game. I know everything there is to know about it until some of the updates, around before summoning. I even made the well wanted hybrid that has high lvls of everything, but stays same lvl has a pure, hybrid is a true pure. Wildy was fun, but runescape broke my heart by taking wildy out and I left.

I played tribes:vengeance for a year, got really well known and quit to play legions fallen empire. I became very well known very fast. I was a top sniper, and then later became well known for being able to play any class, use any weapon, and do any role needed to be done at a pro level. I entered a clan with a friend, but we had problems and because he was leader, I left. I joined 57th and quickly climbed up the ranks. I spent hours teaching people how to play and became jr command position. I was new to teaching, and I did it wrong. I kept pointing to myself for answer and so everybody came to me, I got drained and would stop playing for weeks at a time. I then made decision to leave 57th to join 1 of the top clans in game. I entered Zeta and then it got disbanded from lack of members after about 2 months, Bad luck I know. I went back to 57th after to see if I was still welcomed. I offered to start from bottom again. They accepted me back and gave me normal membership instead of starting off at the bottom. That is the clan I am in now.

57th was part of ms or otherwise known has 57th midnight squadron. You can still see the 57th in there tags... lazy people..... Lets just say there was a problem. I would have joined them but would be strange. I am thirsty for some clan vs clan stuff, and just all around team playing instead of me cowboying every game. I am very willing to learn and can't wait to see what you guys have to show me.

For my beliefs , I guess you can call me a christan. I do believe in jesus, but I am not into a religion. I am into a relationship. I am open to any beliefs and I have no problem talking about my own if asked. I do not like when lords name is taken in vain, and will be sure to ask people nicely not to if it is done. For other things, nothing really offends me.

Through my church I went to Acuna/Mexico to go build 2 houses for a couple of families for 1 week. It was amazing time. We stayed in old army bunker. I now have new respect for the simple things.... like showers..... toilets.... and drinking water. It was only 1 week, but felt so much longer, like I was becoming part of the town. I don't speak spanish, but that didn't matter. Just smile, look in someones eyes, and the respect was just universal.

I make many voices, hope to think I am funny, and I am 19 so I know everything. That is how it works right?

I am very active and hope you guys can keep up with me =P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org/
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm

I have heard of the 57th Midnight squadron and saw that they were pulling their clan from the game. Is this why you came here? And if so, that doesn't matter, we will take all! No Discrimination!

This is by far one of the best, if not, THE Best introduction that I've been happy to read. I am a Christian too and I do go to bible studies on Wednesday as well.

I have gotten into some religion arguments with others in the clan but I try to tend to back off and not try to push it on them as you said.

I am glad to have you here man, we definately need some members as yourself here and I am honored as well as you are to have you here.

If there is anything you need me to let you have, ask. If not, thanks for coming here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.13thmeu.net
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

The problem with 57th and ms was some command issues with one of the divisions. There was argument and 57th left long before I came. I have no clue what is happening with ms and I am here alone from my 57th clan =(.

I am really excited, seems like I will feel at home here.
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 pm

A Command Issue? What was your rank? MS seemed a bit hardcore also.

And, I hope the 13th and its members will make you feel home here.

And, btw (this is not important but) the Marines motto is Semper Fidelis (not Semper Fi as it is on License Plate) and the Marines Say OOH RAH, not HOORAH. Lol, just a headsup Wink
Back to top Go down
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Tell you in xfire about break up thing =P
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

KK, thanks for telling me ^^

Do you have any questions?
Back to top Go down
dancingk1rby
Corporal
Corporal
dancingk1rby

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

None really, if any come up I will raise my hand =)
Back to top Go down
thebronxbomber
Colonel
Colonel
thebronxbomber

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm

If you raise your hand, I will gladly pick you lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancingk1rby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancingk1rby   Dancingk1rby Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancingk1rby

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
13th MEU :: Public Relations :: Public Discussion-