13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 am

I have to say..I agree with pretty much everything on this list. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

http://gameinformer.com/games/call_of_duty_black_ops/b/xbox360/archive/2010/10/27/ten-things-black-ops.aspx
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

might get. mw2 ruined cod series for me, so no high expectations from me
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 pm

I've got a lot of friends that are going to be playing Black Ops pretty hardcore so at least I'll have a lot of backup and people that I know to play with.

That always helps makes a game much more attractive to play for me.
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I am so excited for it, I just cannot wait. I was a major fan of the WaW zombies feature, and used up many hours of my life shredding zombies.

The customization is insane, it's more advanced then anything else I've seen yet in an FPS; it's almost like an RPG element being incorporated into a FPS.

Theater mode and a file share? I'd say BlackOps is the first other FPS to feature many of the things Halo brings to the plate on a daily basis. With the immense customization, file share system, full theater mode, zombie feature, kill streaks, and a kick *** arsenal of weapons.. I think a CoD game may finally best a Halo game in console sales.
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm

There's too much hype about it I reckon, people have already hacked into multiplayer, there WILL be 10th prestige lobbies, there WILL be rediculous glithces that people will exploit and there WILL be the usual trash-talkers. It won't be a perfect game by a long shot, albeit better than MW2 (althought that's not saying much.)

I do have more faith in Treyarch than infinity ward though, World at War was the best and most balanced CoD game yet.
Back to top Go down
ZΣRO
Major
Major
ZΣRO

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Um, it's 14 or 15 prestiges. The footage you see online, is probably on purpose put on the internet. It's waving a lolly pop just out of the reach of the baby's hand. Treyarch has alot of pressure, so im sure that if something like that will happen they will be able to patch it quickly!
Back to top Go down
BragCargo63
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
BragCargo63

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:49 pm

then what about 14th or 15th prestige lobbys, they never did fix them back then and i really doubt they will fix them this time around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops   Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Things to Know about COD: Black Ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top