13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Valve and Activision have announced that the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops is available for pre-order on Steam. Fans who pre-order will be able to begin playing immediately upon launch on November 9.

Steam-powered Black Ops will offer auto-updating, achievements, Steamworks Cloud technology, and offline play. These features will be available for both digital and retail copies.

Link to article: http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/10/23/black-ops-gets-steamed.aspx
--------------------

I hardly play any PC games (outside of the occasional Minecraft experience) but I'm sure this will be a welcome surprise to anyone purchasing/renting the game for PC. I've only sparingly heard of Steam but I thought this is a nice update to post.

Last edited by projekt3000 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Steam is pretty sweet. So I am not disappointed they made it for it.
Back to top Go down
http://13thmeu.forum.net
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 pm

This is always a good thing. We can practically guarrentee a small squad for PC for B.O. Always good! Very Happy

P.S. Projekt, tell Michael (Nyy) I said Grrr (about the site) and, What the Crap!! (About NYY Vs Rangers game.)
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey. Steam isn't that bad. I have trusted it before. And it's always easy transferring games from one PC to another.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Cmdr. Michael wrote:
Hey. Steam isn't that bad. I have trusted it before. And it's always easy transferring games from one PC to another.
Im not saying it is. Im saying that its a good thing, because, we get to have more COD players. Never said it was a bad thing. :sniper:
Back to top Go down
Cmdr. Michael
Corporal
Corporal
Cmdr. Michael

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 pm

You think I should get Black Ops Hart Attack?
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Cmdr. Michael wrote:

If you want?

I myself, have already fully paid off the Prestiege edition of Black Ops, as well as the Hard Cover Black Ops strategy guide w/ maps (Will make practice much better!)
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:55 am

Cmdr. Michael wrote:

I would recommend it as well. If not buying it, at least rent it and try it out. I know I will be playing that a ton when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 am

HartAttackKidd wrote:

P.S. Projekt, tell Michael (Nyy) I said Grrr (about the site) and, What the Crap!! (About NYY Vs Rangers game.)

Yeah, he had his reasons about shutting down POW but I won't go into that here. As far as his Yankees are concerned, he's not that concerned about it. If they didn't win last year, then he'd be in pretty bad shape but he's fine.
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:04 am

projekt3000 wrote:
HartAttackKidd wrote:

Yeah, he had his reasons about shutting down POW but I won't go into that here. As far as his Yankees are concerned, he's not that concerned about it. If they didn't win last year, then he'd be in pretty bad shape but he's fine.

Yeah I get it, its all good, I just felt like giving ya a hard time. :-P. Yanks, even though we one.. Im still frustrated. Eh, always next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled   Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops to be "Steam" Rolled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top