13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

How to be a good soldier in BF2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
0veX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
0veX

How to be a good soldier in BF2 Empty
PostSubject: How to be a good soldier in BF2   How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm

on this topic i will present some basic information about Battlefield 2

all the newcommer in our BF2 squads and the old ones should read this topic
you'l find usefull information, maybe you know all of this, maybe not, it's good to have a look on this one

first always check your back while moving on the ground ... you never know if someone will sneak to you and end up dead with a knife that's humiliation ... i noticed some ppl that they are not checking their backs and i was running with my knife to the enemy while he was moving freely witouth checking a moment his back and i was a sniper i had no chance against him if he was checking his back ... i dont mean about those from this comunity in general speaking

second always check your minimap ... if an friendly unit or the commaders spotted a enemy trying to sneak around or enemy armor advancing near your area you should take immediatly action...

here is an example ... i was the commander i spotted 2 sniper's trying to sneak around and near it was an friendly apc... he passed away those 2 snipers without taking action ... this thing must not be ignored that decision could cost a flag and you sudenly see that the most important flag is toked...

third always spot enemy's if you see... infantry air etc dont hesitate ... this is also a commanders job but all others units should try to spot the enemy
you could use this as your own advantage if you are in combat against someone else and he is on the other side of the wall / building
thing of this like a wallhack you see through walls

another example ... if both sides has experienced aircraft pilots they know how to take each other down and they know their planes weakness and advantages (if you are intersted see Aviator Course)

dont hesitate if you see an enemy plane flying around you, even if he is not atacking you
spot him if you do the pilot from your side will see the enemy plane on his minimap and he can sneak up to him and take him down ... no more bombing from the enemy for a moment ... also remember who is dominating the air that side is mostly the winning team so spot as long as you can the enemy aircraft

as a squad leader, if you see the commander want's to do a great job follow his orders... some commanders are tactical "Set demolition" "Mine this coordinates" etc. those commanders you should try and do as ordered cause that may change the battlefield situation

of course if all squad leaders would follow a tactical commander orders imagine that how it would be

if most of the people from a side would do all the things i've said before well that would be dominance in under 5min or less

of course you wont find servers with all the ppl doing that... if all of them are from a clan that's something different and that thing is possible to happen

well i hope you will try to do this things i've posted here
if you have any feedback feel free to reply
Smile

Back to top Go down
Cld0934
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cld0934

PostSubject: Re: How to be a good soldier in BF2   How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:40 am

yeah...good hints there!
Back to top Go down
Taylorsux
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Taylorsux

PostSubject: Re: How to be a good soldier in BF2   How to be a good soldier in BF2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 am

good job! now i might do better >Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a good soldier in BF2   How to be a good soldier in BF2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be a good soldier in BF2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top