13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

Worst soldiers (morally) ever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

Worst soldiers (morally) ever? Empty
PostSubject: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 pm

wow, they should be condemn to Death.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Luckily our country England don't death sentane people as we are not that type

I believe our governement system is good and death sentances should be banned all over the world

hopefully America won't kill them
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:28 pm

firin squad bitches
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Makes me think of the military throwing a puppy of a cliff, that was just mean.:s
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Well, to be honest i think that this stuff happens all the time in all infantry regiments from EVERY country. America just gets battered the most because Europe hates america because in some standards America has better wealth than most countries. This has also been done with the British aswell.

P.S i like doing the cherries so im gonna type one. ---> cherry
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Maybe, but it can't be tolerated.

If even people can't trust the military anymore.

The world would be chaos if the military will come seen as a hostile instead of a helping force.

Yet, Modern wars aren't my thing. i'm better in the history of WWII
Back to top Go down
duckondrugs
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
duckondrugs

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:59 pm

hmm. too right
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:15 pm

"Worst soldiers (morally) ever" - There has been far worse atrocities commited in war-time.

And what is your reasoning for the abolition of the death penalty total?
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Death Penalty WOOT.
They should have it in England. BNP! BNP! BNP! cherry
Back to top Go down
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Purplevine4 wrote:
Well, to be honest i think that this stuff happens all the time in all infantry regiments from EVERY country. America just gets battered the most because Europe hates america because in some standards America has better wealth than most countries. This has also been done with the British aswell.
I like your total irrelevant 'information'. What does "Europe hating America" have to do with something that The Washington Post states?

And I prefer to believe that this does not happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

muchosmerc wrote:
"Worst soldiers (morally) ever" - There has been far worse atrocities commited in war-time.

I believe that giving a death sentance is in a way being a murderer by condeming that soul to death killing may ease the pain but it can never heal it back up.I think anyone who wants the death sentance should relize by condeming someone to death the condemer is becoming a killer

I hope in the future countries can abolish this and stop the madness and abolish this cruel punishment
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
muchosmerc wrote:

I believe that giving a death sentance is in a way being a murderer by condeming that soul to death killing may ease the pain but it can never heal it back up.I think anyone who wants the death sentance should relize by condeming someone to death the condemer is becoming a killer

I hope in the future countries can abolish this and stop the madness and abolish this cruel punishment
Nahh... cherry
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Purplevine4 wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
muchosmerc wrote:

Nahh... cherry

purple if u can give me a valide reason why it should be allowed please say so

this is a serious issue on te news and frankly it appauls me (no offence) on how people can say kill them I find it sick and inhuman say u sntence a murderer to death well u r the same as his so if u can justify having a death sentance then I will accepylt ur opinion but if u Ammon then I believe it is a victory toward the abolishment if the death sentance
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Purplevine4 wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
muchosmerc wrote:

Nahh... cherry

this is a serious issue on te news and frankly it appauls me (no offence) on how people can say kill them I find it sick and inhuman say u sntence a murderer to death well u r the same as his so if u can justify having a death sentance then I will accepylt ur opinion but if u Ammon then I believe it is a victory toward the abolishment if the death sentance

Time to get out the ol' PSCRE Book...Bear with me...
S*** its at my school.

I believe the death penalty should be used because people who murder and rape etc should pay for what they have done. Criminals in the United Kingdom dont take any notion to our current crime system, and they basically get away with such horrible crimes for a sentance of what, 5-8 years?
You will probably say that "What about the people who have been wrongly accused?" Well my answer to that is you had the unfortunate event of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and therefore cannot back that statement up.

Furthermore, The death penalty is a strict and severe sentancing that falls into Corporal Punishment and anyone who should commit acts of murder or rape etc should pay for what they have done, for the sake of the victim's family.
Back to top Go down
muchosmerc
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
muchosmerc

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Purplevine4 wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
muchosmerc wrote:

Nahh... cherry

Im my opinion the death sentence is a suitable punishment for some of the scum in the world. I would gladly condemn a man to death if it was justified in my eyes. I would put a link up to some people who should be killed in the most painful ways imaginable, but you would feel literally feel sick.

Oh, and I lol'd at the BNP! thing.
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:33 pm

muchosmerc wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Purplevine4 wrote:
totalwarrior6780 wrote:
muchosmerc wrote:

Nahh... cherry

Im my opinion the death sentence is a suitable punishment for some of the scum in the world. I would gladly condemn a man to death if it was justified in my eyes. I would put a link up to some people who should be killed in the most painful ways imaginable, but you would feel literally feel sick.

Oh, and I lol'd at the BNP! thing.

Glad i made you Lol'd. Come on quote this as much as possible! cherry
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:35 pm

But what about the innocnt who are killed when they did not commit a crime can u justify an innocent persons death

If the death sentance is back you must no that every execution is more blood being put onto ur hands

and I for one will fight against it and if I am sentances to death for fighting to abolish it then I will stand and bring up the people to fight for a just cause

too many I may be a loonstic believing in the wrong thing but

to the few I am fighting for a belief and I will not stop till this law is abolished and the blood on the hands may wash away
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
But what about the innocnt who are killed when they did not commit a crime can u justify an innocent persons death

If the death sentance is back you must no that every execution is more blood being put onto ur hands

and I for one will fight against it and if I am sentances to death for fighting to abolish it then I will stand and bring up the people to fight for a just cause

too many I may be a loonstic believing in the wrong thing but

to the few I am fighting for a belief and I will not stop till this law is abolished and the blood on the hands may wash away
1. Quoting the "But what about the innocnt who are killed when they did not commit a crime can u justify an innocent persons death" probably tells that you were too lazy to read my whole post.
2. Yes you are insane but we live with it.
3. TALK ON X-FIRE. cherry
Back to top Go down
Fondu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm also not against the death penalty in certain cases. The: "what if he it is found out he was unguilty" is a good argument, however needing enough evidence and letting pass some time should make that chance fairly small. There will always be mistakes, yes, but there are plenty of ways your life can get a turn to the worse, with much 'bigger' chances too.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm not goin on xfire tonight

also I don't get how u can accept a cruel punishment this is a thing I beleive strongly in and I know that soon this will have to go sure it's justifyable but it's the lazy way out imprisoned mention is worse by ordering the death sentance you are using the hand if god by judjing wheather an individual may live or die thy is a power jo man should have
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
I'm not goin on xfire tonight

also I don't get how u can accept a cruel punishment this is a thing I beleive strongly in and I know that soon this will have to go sure it's justifyable but it's the lazy way out imprisoned mention is worse by ordering the death sentance you are using the hand if god by judjing wheather an individual may live or die thy is a power jo man should have

1. I find it funny how you've started talking more formal and correcting your mistakes throughout the argument.
2. It's not a lazy way out its called 'suicide'.
3. Im having mini pizza's for dinner. cherry
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Well thanks for informing me of my improved grammar. I still find it appauling how people can agree to death penalty this is the worst of society and things like this is what will be that could start a whole argument

For example
can u justify te execution of the English man executed by china try had no right

I'm goin to sleep now

Yes even people like me must rest goodnight <3
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 pm

totalwarrior6780 wrote:
Well thanks for informing me of my improved grammar. I still find it appauling how people can agree to death penalty this is the worst of society and things like this is what will be that could start a whole argument

For example
can u justify te execution of the English man executed by china try had no right

I'm goin to sleep now

Yes even people like me must rest goodnight <3

Goodnight, Chocolate Eclair!
Back to top Go down
Purplevine4
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Purplevine4

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:02 pm

OMG, Page Rape much? We just argued through 2 whole pages besides the break of argument with fondu and macho. cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst soldiers (morally) ever?   Worst soldiers (morally) ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst soldiers (morally) ever?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top