13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
projekt3000
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
projekt3000

MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  Empty
PostSubject: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 pm

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/08/24/modern-warfare-2-player-attempting-to-reach-level-70-without-killing-anyone.aspx

Probably one of the oddest things I've ever seen, lol. Honestly, I hope he gets there but it will take a LONG time.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HartAttackKidd
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
HartAttackKidd

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 pm

I hope I get paired up against this guy! I might actually get some kills! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technogician
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Technogician

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I gave up MW2 for BC2 but I still know the game well. Getting to 70 without any kills will definitely sure be a challenge.. and it will sure take a really long time.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm

lol, it will be hard without the killstreaks(for emergy airdrop for a ****load of points)

Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Capturing the flag as last person alive gives you 3000 points on a private match, I wonder if he should try that with normal CTF. Would be funny if a group of us meets him in a match and corners him, he'll be tempted to bash one of us.
Back to top Go down
Nosmonkey GTR
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nosmonkey GTR

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:22 pm

I think a whole team constantly t-bagging him would making him kill someone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 am

Nosmonkey GTR wrote:
I think a whole team constantly t-bagging him would making him kill someone Very Happy

then post the pics on the dude his site for pwnage

incoming MW2 news:

The guy who tried to reach max lv in MW has FAILED.

a bunch of guys from a clan called 13th were constantly bashing hem in a corner and T-bagging his dead body.<------AWESOM
Back to top Go down
Hoang
Discharged
Hoang

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Tommy wrote:
Nosmonkey GTR wrote:

then post the pics on the dude his site for pwnage

incoming MW2 news:

The guy who tried to reach max lv in MW has FAILED.

a bunch of guys from a clan called 13th were constantly bashing hem in a corner and T-bagging his dead body.<------AWESOM
LOL!!!!!!! That would be awesomely funny, does killing in Private matches count?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 am

think so as i think it goes on the leeaderboard

if i were hm when its double xp week he should do search and destroy plant/defuse the bomb youd get 2000xp and that is good ponts

personally i dont thik he will make it if he threw a flash /stun greandae which exploded a barrel it ould kil someone plus he would shoot someone accidently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?    MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?  Empty

Back to top Go down

MW2 player attempting to level up without killing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top