13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

What is the best BC2 assault weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Relentless97
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Relentless97

What is the best BC2 assault weapon? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Whats you opinion?
Back to top Go down
Goldblade911
Corporal
Corporal
Goldblade911

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Personally I love the AN-94 or the AUG

Just my opinions, the an-94 is a beast medium to long range and the AUG is like the M4 and the F2000 had a baby and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:26 pm

M416 FTW.

If you can exercise your finger to be quick and nimble (heh heh) then single and burst rounds should be no problem, accuracy is all in the trigger finger!

Also, try to be crouched and sitting still.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

M416, M16, 870MCS, and the AN-94. i can rape with all 4 of those.

trying out other guns now. haven't found any that really stick out yet, although, donits got me on trying other shotguns out.
Back to top Go down
Da Stook
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Not that my opinion in the matter carries much weight... In order of preference: 870, M1, M14, M16A2, AN-94

I tend to love the all kit weapons with Assualt so that i get C4. I just never remember to use the tube, just squeeze off bursts or lob a grenade instead.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

M416. Balanced amazing an assualts dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I like the AN-94. The two round burst takes some getting used to, but other than that its AMAZING! -SuPeRxSNiiPeSx
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Spas with slugs
Back to top Go down
NarcoticDragoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

AN-94,I'm up to 3.5k kills with it.

*jizzes his pants*
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 pm

NarcoticDragoon wrote:

*jizzes his pants*

i'm going to have to agree on that actually. the gun is a beast. the m416 is up there too. the m16 is lower.

i don't agree with the jizz though.
Back to top Go down
HaVoK-69
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
HaVoK-69

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:32 pm

I personally like either the AN-94, 2 round burst gets a kill with two trigger pulls approximately with magnum ammo, or the STG AUG, highest damage output with and without magnum ammo and is a great alternative to the AN-94 if you can do ok with the recoil and shoot in bursts.

I currently have gold/silver stars with every assault gun minus the F2000, XM8, and the starter gun which I'm starting to work on when I can. I still prefer playing with the STG AUG or AN-94. Alternatively I throw together the Neostead with magnum ammo and slugs for close combat and just to switch things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Because I run C4 with both of the SPEC associated upgrades, I have been running the G3 because I thought it was one of the strongest all kit weapons. However, since the G3 was buffed, I have been thinking of taking another whack at running shotguns. Another reason is I'm close to getting the shotgun insignia badge.

I also want to revisit the M1 since they fixed it's stats.
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 am

870 BABY! it just became my weapon with the most kills belonging to it. check my sig, yo.

2nd choice - i think i have to agree with the aug. it is beast. it's like the m416 but sounds sexier imo.
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 am

i stiil think the M4A1 is the best du to the fact thats its balanced and is really nice to use
Back to top Go down
Nosmonkey GTR
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nosmonkey GTR

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 am

STG does it for me, can rack up crazy kills with it even though i've just started to use it Laughing
Back to top Go down
NarcoticDragoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 am

GHOSTBEER wrote:
NarcoticDragoon wrote:

*jizzes his pants*

i'm going to have to agree on that actually. the gun is a beast. the m416 is up there too. the m16 is lower.

i don't agree with the jizz though.

I should try to m416 more extensively...

But the AN is an absolute monstrosity.

IT'S WHOLE NAME IS SURROUNDED BY 'WIN'
Back to top Go down
Gog27
Banned
Gog27

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 am

I hate you all.

AN-94's. AN-94's everywhere.

I prefer the AEK-971, as it's got great accuracy, range and the damage isn't bad either. The F2000 and AUG come second and third, though.

For an all kit weapon, I prefer the Thompson.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Gog27 wrote:
I hate you all.

AN-94's. AN-94's everywhere.

I prefer the AEK-971, as it's got great accuracy, range and the damage isn't bad either. The F2000 and AUG come second and third, though.

For an all kit weapon, I prefer the Thompson.

i actually got into using the aek-971 recently as i've platinumed all the others i was using. it's pretty good. already at gold star 5 on it. woowoo. i like the sights on it so i don't have to use red dot or anything and they aren't in your way when you are aiming.. range is amazing. magnum ammo on it crushes with the 30 round clip.

i don't like using any of the other perks because lightweight pack has got me juiced right now. screw extra grenades and sights, don't need it.
Back to top Go down
Souljah E
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Souljah E

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm

A week ago I would have said M416, now the answer is the AUG. Next week it will probably be the M16A2. I can't use the AN94 it just makes me feel dirty.
Back to top Go down
Nosmonkey GTR
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Nosmonkey GTR

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 pm

managed to get a gold star with teh AUG withing 1 hour of using it, started with the AN94, 4bullet kills, or just squeeze in the trigger in their head and BLAM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm loving all the comments on alternate primary weapon choices.

I have a surprising number of primary weapons I have not bronzed, so I could probably make some serious progress, if I could be lured out of my platinum lined G3/M60 cave.

Maybe I need to change my XBL handle to Axx NoobHoven, hey Gog? Smile

I do have almost 5 gold stars on the Saiga 20K.

As I begin to make this journey, can any comment on which weapons and devices the Explosive Damage SPEC affects? I know it adds damage to the C4, but how about Mines, Rockets Grenades, etc? As I begin to run the other primary weapons, I'd like to continue to keep the bandolier capacity #1 SPEC but maybe run a different #2 SPEC.

Thanks for any advice.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm

explosives works for mortars and 40mm grenade launcher too. i'm sure mines follow suit too making it a greater range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

I have been meaning to try AT Mines on an MCOM during one of our practice matches with/without the EXP Damage Spec.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Bytehoven wrote:
I have been meaning to try AT Mines on an MCOM during one of our practice matches with/without the EXP Damage Spec.

i'm not sure on the actual percentages, but c4 with extra explosive power doesn't seem to do much difference to the mcomms. i still seem to get the same amount of points for it and it seems to go down in health the same. however, it does seem to affect vehicles more adn explosive range.
Back to top Go down
Legend 428
Discharged

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 pm

im using the m16 sa right now and got a gold 8 after i platinum that i am going to try the aek i see you usein it all the time ghost i want to see how good it really is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best BC2 assault weapon?   What is the best BC2 assault weapon? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best BC2 assault weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top