13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
victuals
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
victuals

My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] Empty
PostSubject: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:26 pm

My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] Victualsdogtagsbfbc2sta
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Vic, you still need mine buddy. And I plan to give ya one hell of a time while you do it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
victuals
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
victuals

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 pm

2 of those were from one night when you were on the other team vic. scumbag. lol.

how did you copy just that so you could post it? i have some good ones too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 pm

OK... I'd like to turn this fun topic serious for just a minute.

I am wondering if this growing competition to collect each other's tags has led to the problem of [13] members not accepting game invites.

Last night was a good example of Aldous Snow refusing game invites and seemingly going out of his way to join the opposing team and then target [13] members. D quit and started a couple of games, only to have Aldous follow and join the opposing team.

The practice of ignoring game invites has gotten more serious of late and as a result the matter is being reviewed by the Colonel.

It's one thing to refuse to play with the main body of [13] members on a non-practice night. However, refusing to play with the main body on a practice night when room is available on the team, well it's becoming a big concern.

I'd love to hear some of the reasons behind refusing in game invites.

Some of the reasons I have heard...

... we thought we would give the main body more of a challenge
... it's fun fighting against [13] members
... I hate going to practice and fighting against [13] members doesn't feel like practice

Bottom line, we are either going to find some way to resolve this problem ourselves OR their will probably end up being a Command Element directive with associated disciplinary measures for noncompliance. Personally, I'd prefer we find a way to work this out without the need for new CLAN rules.
Back to top Go down
GHOSTBEER
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm

i'm sure there is a factor that some 13 members like going after other 13 members. i only do it if i cannot get on their team due to full teams. i always join when i can.
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm surprised mine isn't on there. I tend to get knifed over 10 times per round and I almost never camp in one place.

I would be in one place and then all of a sudden a ninja comes out of the window and jumps my ***.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBagaDonits
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
CrazyBagaDonits

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:50 am

Because your platform is PC and we're Xbox 360 dudes. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Antonio
Discharged
Antonio

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 pm

I just realised that lol. I assumed we are always talking about the PC version when I come to this game specific board Sad
Back to top Go down
victuals
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
victuals

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Bytehoven wrote:
OK... I'd like to turn this fun topic serious for just a minute.

I am wondering if this growing competition to collect each other's tags has led to the problem of [13] members not accepting game invites.

Last night was a good example of Aldous Snow refusing game invites and seemingly going out of his way to join the opposing team and then target [13] members. D quit and started a couple of games, only to have Aldous follow and join the opposing team.

The practice of ignoring game invites has gotten more serious of late and as a result the matter is being reviewed by the Colonel.

It's one thing to refuse to play with the main body of [13] members on a non-practice night. However, refusing to play with the main body on a practice night when room is available on the team, well it's becoming a big concern.

I'd love to hear some of the reasons behind refusing in game invites.

Some of the reasons I have heard...

... we thought we would give the main body more of a challenge
... it's fun fighting against [13] members
... I hate going to practice and fighting against [13] members doesn't feel like practice

Bottom line, we are either going to find some way to resolve this problem ourselves OR their will probably end up being a Command Element directive with associated disciplinary measures for noncompliance. Personally, I'd prefer we find a way to work this out without the need for new CLAN rules.

I always accept clan invites. I joined a game in progress, with 2 slots on the enemy team. If the team was open on both sides, i'd be fighting alongside you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am

Brano wrote:
I always accept clan invites. I joined a game in progress, with 2 slots on the enemy team. If the team was open on both sides, i'd be fighting alongside you.

Thanks Brano/victuals

You have been an excellent [13] team player and it is great appreciated.

Axx
Back to top Go down
A bipolar tree
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
A bipolar tree

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am

Though I do enjoy getting a few dogs from the 13th every now and then, Doctor Sofa, I'll always accept the invites to be on the team that has the majority of the 13th on it
Back to top Go down
primalfury97
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Aldouss is barely on the forums anyway... to me, he is more like a superfriend alongside min man and strangemusic. I doubt he'll ever read this anyways, so he'll probably keep doin his own thing. Just sayin..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]   My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT] Empty

Back to top Go down

My shopping list is complete! [WARNING: HUGE *** IMAGE ALERT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top