13th MEU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Share this page:
Latest topics
» Last Post wins V3
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:00 pm by DayTex

» Nice how things?
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm by bebris

» CLB 13th MEU
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:28 am by thebronxbomber

» Last Post Wins
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 am by mekline

» Who plans on getting bf4?
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am by SuperShocky

» It has been a while hasen't it?
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am by Dutch5n1p3r

» Hi all how are we doing
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm by UnlitAssassin

» League of Legends
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm by EMISS

» Announcement: Fighting 13th
[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm by Toryin

Servers
Sponsored Link
Unit Rosters

Share | 

[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet Empty
PostSubject: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

Well, I've seen a bunch of RPG games well only 2 XD but i thought it would be cool to command your own Space Fleet or Rule your own planet.

Planet: Include what type of planet you have EX: Water, Desert, Forest etc. Aliens or Human Colony etc. A NAME ofc!

Fleet: How big is the mothership (can draw a pic too), what kind of government EX: Military, Conservative etc.
How big is the fleet? (no darastic numbers like 90000000000000 fighters or anything keep it fair), Aliens or Humans?

IF YOU ARE AN ALIEN WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE??????
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:43 am

I'm earth and I'm being the federation of planets off star trek. Wooo I have James Kirk on my side
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 am

I am the galactic fleet kurzon ( i came up with the name myself ^^ )

And i have troops from all kinds: humans, antic bearworriors, bhorus, asers and many other kind of aliens.

My fleet sells suplys andhigh valued stuff troughout the galaxy, if you search something you can find it with me. Insult me when buying something and you won't make it to where you came from. Leave us alone and there won't be any problems, if you do attack us or insult us then you probably start a war big enough to destroy whole planets.

But for now hey what would you like to buy? We have some interesting discount cards of 20% and 50% on our store, you deliver some weapons and you get discount on whatever you buy ( cant be biger then 7 items ) Very Happy

Or for the right amount of money you can become an ally of us and we'll help you when in war. ( when 2 people where i'm an ally of start a war i'll help the person that has been the nicest to me ^^ )

/reserved for my fleetpicture.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 am

ANOUNCEMENT:

We have new merchandising in our store, now we also sell flugx lasers. flugx lasers can pull any object to the place you want, so you can move your drink from the table to your computer or use it for combat by blocking their missiles by pulling some meteors for them so they hit them.

You even can use it on enemy rockets, it's very simple they fire a missile and you drag it back to them so it explodes at their ship.

We also now have special gravity helmets, thanks to this helmet humans can breath more easy when in space, so they can fight better. If you buy now in this week you get a suit and a second helmet for free, so buy it now!!!! only 100 kexons or 1500 dollars each.

We also have a custom store, you tell us what you want to have ( this happens via xfire ) and we make it for you, this can be a juwelery or a weapon, it could be everything.
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 am

Alrighty I am the Kevlar Orion- Refugees

We are survivors from the Milky way civil war. Our mothership is an old tattered machine that holds about 3000 troops. We do not own a planet but do have a giant vault full of money ($30, 000, 000) We only have a few fighter ships.

Our governor decides that we are a Militarism Gov. but our military is falling. We need to dock or trade soon for food and other supplies.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:45 am

you know where you need to be frapnoo, at my tradingfleet Razz

the first day you even get a discount of 30%
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 am

Alright!!!!So i need any type of food that can be frozen and never rots, 45 mm bullets preferably plasma and and lots of tools like Hyper drive screwdrivers, Metal hammers, Hyper drive wrenches etc . And some breathable but type fabric that can move well also(more of an elasticky type thing) and uh some air freshners Smile.
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 am

What do you mean with this

but type fabric that can move well also(more of an elasticky type thing )

things so your troops can breath in space? Cause i happen to have such items.

About your other purchases. I food that won't rotten, we ingested the food with a special product that isn't poisunous, the food doesn't taste different and it can't rotten. We are the only ones tht sell this product or use it cause we made it ourself.

So if you tell me what lkind of food i'll get them for you ( chicken, beef, vegetables, alienflesh of thedistrict 58 etc. etc .etc. )

We have your 45 mm plasma bullets as soon as you pay the total bill, then we'll deliver it to you.

About the tools, i have Hyper drive screwdrivers, plasma hammers, Hyper drive wrenches, plasma nails, full in one hyper repair set ( it can fix almost everything. ) A plasmaheatlaser and many more, just make your pick.
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 am

No a breathable fabric like spandex Very Happy and ill take the overall repair kit and any type of food dont matter as long as i get 1000 of everything
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 am

MMM ok let's see 1000 pieces of beef, 1000 salad combo's ( tomatoes, a salad, dressing etc. etc. ) 1000 times fries, 1000 korzangs ( superenergy pills that makes your soldiers prestate better and it provides a enough energy so it's like you had a full meal ) some air fresheners. 1 overall repair kit ( activate it by pressing the yellow button and then give it his command ) you'll need more bullets and you only can buy them in a pack of 20 so let's say 20000 plasma 45 mm bullets.

And 1000 spandex liken suits.

together that makes 10000 kexons or $150000

If you offer items i might look at them to examine their value
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 pm

As leader Of the federation of planets you are welcome her for free supplys and we will fix your ship for you

Captain Kirk wil help you

and if you try anything funny i will get the Vulcans on you
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:05 pm

total is now ruining my bussiness Razz aw well, you'll need the supply's from somewhere and i'm the only store around in this district of the galaxy ^^
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Well im already at Gando's trade ship soo ill have to pay the $150000
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm

you don't have too, if you'd prefer going to him, i won't stop you and i'd take my stuff back cause, if he delivers free supply's to you he'll ran out of them and from who will he need to buy? From me cause you can't find anywhere else a shop unless you travel to a different part of the galaxy and that costs alot of fuel ^^
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 pm

WEll here it is: We are survivors form the Milky Way Civil War which the federation of the S.T.A.R.S. lost and we are the only survivors so we will never go back into that galaxy again so here is your money *puts money in hand*
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Ok then ^^ i'll bring every thing aboard. If you need something from the other districts were you won't come, we'll get it for you. I'm a member of a secret society that has some handy items that can do the most amazing stuff. Currently there are alot of wars in that district but i even can become invinsible if i want.

I'll post a map of the districts tommorow btw.
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Ok sounds great is it ok if a task force of our troops patrol you planet or at least a sector of it? and maybe take some samples of some things?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Read about star trek to learn more about federation. Ps I'm earth Aja humans. Um sending 6 ships to you seeming as u are an indagerw apecie with no home
Back to top Go down
JuniorGando
Corporal
Corporal
JuniorGando

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Frapnoo wrote:
Ok sounds great is it ok if a task force of our troops patrol you planet or at least a sector of it? and maybe take some samples of some things?

i don't have a sector or district or planet, i travel around in each district and sector to gather the finest supply's and stuff. If you want you can send the patrol force with me on my ship, they'll travel with me and take sample's from the places i visit and the stuff i collect.

@ totalwarrior i've never saw/ read it i even didn't saw star wars so i have no idea what you mean with federation and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:45 pm

AHHHH NOT STAR WARS STAR TRek
Back to top Go down
Frapnoo
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class
Frapnoo

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 pm

oh well then i will send a task force to stay with your crew for 30 days i will send 50 soldiers?
Back to top Go down
totalwarrior6780
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
totalwarrior6780

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Be careful u are entering a nearby enemy territory they've already attacked u so they might attack I
Back to top Go down
Nightwatcher
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nightwatcher

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

STAR WARS IM A JEDI!!!! lol jk im a bounty hunter i have all technology of the predators Razz but i cost alot.
Back to top Go down
paisaman
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
paisaman

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

my planet is Forest , and we have dark Side techonology , I HAVE 50 LEGIONS of Storm troopers with 30 cohorts each one ( and if u dont know whats a cohort GOOGLE IT)

ALSO MY SOLDIER ARE THE BEST, the most organized and disciplined.
Back to top Go down
Nightwatcher
Sergeant
Sergeant
Nightwatcher

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm

i am very exspensive but i am worth the money ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet   [RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet Empty

Back to top Go down

[RPG] Run your own space fleet/Planet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top